Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    So true. Why are they always bussing in section 8 african americans into low crime affluent white areas? Why not buss in tons of whites into high crime black areas?

Nobody ever says predominantly black areas need more diversity even tho they are like 99% black...

"Diversity" is code word for anti white. Doesnt take a genius to notice that.

Ive first hand seen nice wholesome communities be wrecked with increased crime when they get more "diversity". Its sad. Its also sad for the students who want a good education but they have to deal with outsiders being transfered in, drug dealers, gangbangers, fights, and all that bullchit.

Diversity is bad.
    Diversity is awesome if it's about advanced ideas and good habits.

No one complains about Asian people. They aren't known for awesome creations but are for being quiet and good workers.

If others had great ideas and were here to add to society, that would awesome. But, sadly, white people are the most inventive group and that is a weird shame because it causes white people to cringe at immigrants.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) countfapula54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    What about when they have the numbers to change your current defintion of "legal"?

They can legally cut you down in the street for questioning their god. What about that? Get that chit out of this country. And any cucks like yourself can gtfo too.

Immigrants are using your white guilt to CONQUER you. Literally, they are CONQUERING America.

Welcome to life bro, were the only rule is there are no rules. Question everything.
    I have zero white guilt.

They cannot legally cut me down in the street for questioning their god.

Where are you getting this ****?

legal means legal, not on a ****ing terrorist list, with social security number or tax ID like the rest of us.
    Success is not owned, it is rented. Rent is due every day.
    -JJ Watt

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    because you guys never bring any hot chicks with you for us.

Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tangential will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KevinMK0831 View Post
    No, but his rhetoric directly flags me. When you insinuate that refugees are thugs, that's a clear indicator that you don't know what you're talking about (since it's a primary reason why this is such a difficult thing to tackle). If you can't stay objective, there's pretty much no point.
    pretty much

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We prefer people who are alike. This is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. I know I do and I don't deny it. I don't look down on others because they are different, I don't think I am superior than others. I just know for a fact that I prefer to be around people who are similar to me. I don't believe anyone who says otherwise.

I am not talking about race only, I'd RATHER BE with people of my own ethnicity. A Nigerian is no different than a polish person to me, they are not my people. I can't explain why I feel this way, I just do. I have a feeling others share my opinion. Strong emphasis on the "rather be" btw.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    Regardless, the way the order was executed it is the sole decision of POTUS.
    To this point, the appeals ruling tonight addresses this on pages 14-17, but it's best summarized by the first sentence, noting that there is simply no precedent at all for the White House's claim that their orders on immigration are not subject to judicial review or due process requirements, and they go on to deal with the overwhelming body of evidence to the contrary. #FakeLaw is a thing now, I guess.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    There are regions of the world that are war torn and have been for quite awhile. The people don't have proper paperwork, or paper trail.
    Please see the prior parts of this line of discussion, since we've been talking about it for quite a while.

In short, the point is that being from one of those countries is *already* a flag to begin intensive vetting through intelligence and law enforcement agencies, taking months and sometimes years, specifically because of the difficulty vetting through traditional means and the importance of getting it right. The claim that Trump is introducing intense vetting for these countries because it was not being done previously is simply false. It was introduced under the Bush administration 13 years ago as a direct response to 9/11, and when a failure was discovered in 2011, it prompted the complete reevaluation of tens of thousands of current visas and even tighter standards.

I'm all in favor of always adopting best practices, but there is no urgent problem that Trump is solving. Anonymous Syrians weren't previously flooding into the country willy-nilly as if they were Canadians. This is for show.
    "I will respond by saying that it is you who is the dumbass." - Wincel, 6/20/19

WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    There is a big difference between being against immigration and being against ILLEGAL immigration. But some people are weird. When I lived in Michigan, I was shocked to find out that some Michigan people didn't like Canadians. I'm like "how can you even tell them apart from the Michiganders?"
    I agree there's a big difference between illegal and legal. I don't support illegal immigration for pretty much the standard reasons, but a lot of people(with the media's help) have conveniently left out the "illegal" part and like to say stuff about immigrants in general, some miscers included. I think the worst offenders though are the people that perpetuate this "Trump hates immigration!", when EVERY time he mentions immigration, it's about stopping *illegal* forms of it lol.
    Bojangles & Cook Out Crew
    Panthers & Tar Heels Crew
    Computer Science Crew