Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _zman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beauuuu View Post
    ok but then why am I the happiest when im talking to or snap chatting a girl that has genuine feels for me? why do people get married?

with your logic I should be happy in solitary confinement
    Because you're insecure and not gratified. Love is nothing more than a constant dopamine drip for people who have become addicted to it. Often people break up and get back together because they are going through withdrawal. Whoever gets dumped goes through the worst withdrawal symptoms. Sometimes girls do the break up and it's easy for them because they've psychologically moved on.

Why sex isn't a need:

"What this means is that, e. g., a basically satisfied person no longer has the needs for esteem, love, safety, etc. The only sense in which he might be said to have them is in the almost metaphysical sense that a sated man has hunger, or a filled bottle has emptiness. If we are interested in what actually motivates us, and not in what has, will, or might motivate us, then a satisfied need is not a motivator. It must be considered for all practical purposes simply not to exist, to have disappeared. This point should be emphasized because it has been either overlooked or contradicted in every theory of motivation I know. The perfectly healthy, normal, fortunate man has no sex needs or hunger needs, or needs for safety, or for love, or for prestige, or self-esteem, except in stray moments of quickly passing threat. If we were to say otherwise, we should also have to aver that every man had all the pathological reflexes, e. g., Babinski, etc., because if his nervous system were damaged, these would appear."
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000) stardewvalley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    hm I firmly feel that if you arent trolling then you are somewhere on the bipolar spectrum and would gretly benefit from some good counseling.

i'm a mental health professional so that is my quick evaluation. i think with some good guidance and attention you could be a superstar.
    we all could benefit from some good counseling now and then

notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're gonna have to accept that you're never gonna be that guy getting a bunch of hot girls or girls in general even average ones.

Anyone telling you itt otherwise is delusional and it's wrong to lead the OP on.

Work on yourself and you may be able to settle down with a 3/10 have some kids and live vicariously through them.

Or you could get rich and just smash pros.

Also none of these girls owe you anything and they have every right to reject you in anyway they please ...if someone they deem to be unattractive hits on them they are naturally going to be uncomfortable ... I've been hit on by girls I have no interest in and it's uncomfortable as fuk

The sooner you accept the universe is indifferent and the world owes you nothing the better off you'll be.

Time to man up and face reality Houston brah.

Not apologizing for being harsh either. Man the fuk up.
    Last edited by notbadnotbrad; 02-05-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Throwing life a 404 SaviorSelfJT's Avatar
    SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Why sex isn't a need:

"What this means is that, e. g., a basically satisfied person no longer has the needs for esteem, love, safety, etc. The only sense in which he might be said to have them is in the almost metaphysical sense that a sated man has hunger, or a filled bottle has emptiness. If we are interested in what actually motivates us, and not in what has, will, or might motivate us, then a satisfied need is not a motivator. It must be considered for all practical purposes simply not to exist, to have disappeared. This point should be emphasized because it has been either overlooked or contradicted in every theory of motivation I know. The perfectly healthy, normal, fortunate man has no sex needs or hunger needs, or needs for safety, or for love, or for prestige, or self-esteem, except in stray moments of quickly passing threat. If we were to say otherwise, we should also have to aver that every man had all the pathological reflexes, e. g., Babinski, etc., because if his nervous system were damaged, these would appear."
    This sounds like it doesn't support your argument if I'm reading it correctly (?). This reads like it's in the context of a man who already has his needs met. For example a man that is already fed is not hungry. Or a man that is already getting sex doesn't need it.
    **Put vegetables in my cart so the cashier doesn't think my diet consists entirely of crap crew
    **Throw vegetables in the trash when I get home crew
    **So ugly I won't be on my families christmas card crew
    **Messages girl on facebook and police show up at front door crew
    **Runs water after using restroom so it sounds like I wash my hands crew

Throwing life a 404 SaviorSelfJT's Avatar
    SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SaviorSelfJT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also I looked up a source of that quote from here:

http://psychclassics.yorku.ca/Maslow/motivation.htm

"The role of gratified needs. -- It has been pointed out above several times that our needs usually emerge only when more prepotent needs have been gratified. Thus gratification has an important role in motivation theory. Apart from this, however, needs cease to play an active determining or organizing role as soon as they are gratified."

So maybe the point is that if you are hungry you don't have a need for things higher up on the chain?

It also says:

It is such considerations as these that suggest the bold [p. 394] postulation that a man who is thwarted in any of his basic needs may fairly be envisaged simply as a sick man. This is a fair parallel to our designation as 'sick' of the man who lacks vitamins or minerals. Who is to say that a lack of love is less important than a lack of vitamins? Since we know the pathogenic effects of love starvation, who is to say that we are invoking value-questions in an unscientific or illegitimate way, any more than the physician does who diagnoses and treats pellagra or scurvy? If I were permitted this usage, I should then say simply that a healthy man is primarily motivated by his needs to develop and actualize his fullest potentialities and capacities. If a man has any other basic needs in any active, chronic sense, then he is simply an unhealthy man. He is as surely sick as if he had suddenly developed a strong salt-hunger or calcium hunger.[13]
    Which contradicts a lot of miscers here
    **Put vegetables in my cart so the cashier doesn't think my diet consists entirely of crap crew
    **Throw vegetables in the trash when I get home crew
    **So ugly I won't be on my families christmas card crew
    **Messages girl on facebook and police show up at front door crew
    **Runs water after using restroom so it sounds like I wash my hands crew

Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    You're gonna have to accept that you're never gonna be that guy getting a bunch of hot girls or girls in general even average ones.

Anyone telling you itt otherwise is delusional and it's wrong to lead the OP on.

Work on yourself and you may be able to settle down with a 3/10 have some kids and live vicariously through them.

Also none of these girls owe you anything and they have every right to reject you in anyway they please ...if someone they deem to be unattractive hits on them they are naturally going to be uncomfortable ... I've been hit on by girls I have no interest in and it's uncomfortable as fuk

The sooner you accept the universe is indiffeeent and the world owes you nothing the better off you'll be.

he's not that bad brad. he could jump up 2/3 points up in attractiveness with some 6-12 months of good work. right now he's ldar mode but wants to get laid with girls that have higher dating value than himself. if op hasn't clocked on to this by the age of 27 then he might never make it.

notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) notbadnotbrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    he's not that bad brad. he could jump up 2/3 points up in attractiveness with some 6-12 months of good work. right now he's ldar mode but wants to get laid with girls that have higher dating value than himself. if op hasn't clocked on to this by the age of 27 then he might never make it.
    He's a balding manlet Indian ... he will never get a decent western white girl ... op should become a doctor or some other working professional and marry a traditional Indian girl. He could get a 5/10 or 6/10 Indian girl for sure.

If he thinks he's going to be banging a bunch of White American girls he is absolutely out to lunch. You know it, I know it everyone in this fuking thread knows it. Houston miscer probably does as well but is still somewhat hopeful this isn't reality and the sooner he loses this hope and accepts reality the better off he'll be.

Life fuking sucks man. People get into car accidents and they get locked in syndrome where they can only move their eyes. The doctor tells these people this is reality and they will need to accept it. Houston miscer is being a bitch because some vacuous girls won't let him stick his dick in their cesspool of a Vagina and he wants to cry and act like a bitter baby? Pathetic and all these future supremes gentlemans need to hear it.

jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jakobi78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's a balding manlet Indian ... he will never get a decent western white girl ... op should become a doctor or some other working professional and marry a traditional Indian girl. He could get a 5/10 or 6/10 Indian girl for sure.

If he thinks he's going to be banging a bunch of White American girls he is absolutely out to lunch. You know it, I know it everyone in this fuking thread knows it. Houston miscer probably does as well but is still somewhat hopeful this isn't reality and the sooner he loses this hope and accepts reality the better off he'll be.
    he has no chance with a white girl, unless she's overweight and desperate....

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Considering you've never had the opportunity to be in a woman's company that's incredibly narrow minded.
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

jeez bro...

-shave ur head
    -trim ur beard
    -dress sharp and look clean
    -keep lifting hard
    -force yourself in social situations
    -have a more alpha attitude and become more indifferent to ppl u just met, don't indulge in investing your time thinking about them (AKA wasting time) if you only just met them
    ***BIGGEST WHITE KNIGHT ON THE MISC***
    ***Tell girls I love them on the first date and actually mean it crew***

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GumBrah View Post
    Negged, you want us to feel sorry for? Just LOL.
    I don't see any red squares in my CP. Don't just talk about it phaggot be about it pussy
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000) Imaneya is a name known to all. (+5000)

it'll probably take a miracle but i believe op needs to up himself in looks by 2/3 points and get a good job. if he manages that and plays the numbers game by actually hitting on women then he'll do good. most people don't have the work ethic.

Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hashfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Disagree, I have friends who match that description and they're pulling bishes of any race they want. Granted they're alpha af and not bitter towards women.

I always LOL when i hear white girls say "oooh indian, whao soo cool .... blah blah blah (yoga/tantric sex/culture etc.) IRL, then I come on the misc and see all these self hating minorities.... just LOL

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Rejection is like pouring acid to my skin.

Imagine being rejected all the time.
    I would never reject you oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Originally Posted by Hashfoo View Post
    Disagree, I have friends who match that description and they're pulling bishes of any race they want. Granted they're alpha af and not bitter towards women.

I always LOL when i hear white girls say "oooh indian, whao soo cool .... blah blah blah (yoga/tantric sex/culture etc.) IRL, then I come on the misc and see all these self hating minorities.... just LOL
    You have 5 ft 6 balding Indian friends pulling white American girls above 6/10 ?

You have 5 ft 6 balding Indian friends pulling white American girls above 6/10 ?
    Yes and on the reg

edit: maybe not the balding part lol, my friends are close to my age... but that's such a small issue, he should just shave his head

Yes and on the reg
    Weird. Must be different where I am from I haven't seen it one time in any instance anywhere. I guess Houstonmiscer does have hope. My bad.

Weird. Must be different where I am from I haven't seen it one time in any instance anywhere. I guess Houstonmiscer does have hope. My bad.
    we live in the same city brah

EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EAOP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know if this will help but whenever I feel sorry for myself, I go look at the Instagram accounts of a few people without limbs or with debilitating conditions who are living full, happy lives.

That's almost always enough to knock me out of my pity party. If they, who have been given so much less than I have, can choose to be positive, then what excuse do I have? Perspective.

In practical terms, you are definitely not maximizing your potential in terms of aesthetics. Lose some weight - not just for the aesthetics but for the confidence boost as well - and fix your attitude, then come back and tell us how life is going for you.
    -- African crew --
    -- INFP --

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The sooner you accept the universe is indifferent and the world owes you nothing the better off you'll be.

Lold.. i generally like you b-rad but this is false. Also some lame attempt at ego stroking

Hes just gonna need to change his behavior which is hard work and most people are too poosy; takes hard work

LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LugosiNineOne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Succeed in whatever field you are in... get money

Lose weight and continue to lift

Dress better and lose those glasses or get a smaller type

Good luck out there OP
    *All my posts are 100% fiction*

You're in NYC also ?

I've legitimately never seen it. If this is the case I sincerely feel bad and apologize for my posts to op. I've just never personally seen it in my life.

If what you're saying is legit and I see no reason for you to lie than op just needs to stop with the bitterness and improve. Pretty steraottforward. Yet he wants to sit around on here and complain and write hateful messages about women ?

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you find brad take a pic of him for the misc
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went grocery shopping at walmart today and saw dudes much uglier than you that had women and children. Granted, they were ugly women and their children looked feral, but the point stands. If you really want a woman you can get one.

I think that any man that makes it past 20 (more like 15 bit I'll be generous) as a virgin actually just has performance anxiety and is scared to death of pussy. That's just my theory, though.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

You're in NYC also ?

I've legitimately never seen it. If this is the case I sincerely feel bad and apologize for my posts to op. I've just never personally seen it in my life.

If what you're saying is legit and I see no reason for you to lie than op just needs to stop with the bitterness and improve. Pretty steraottforward. Yet he wants to sit around on here and complain and write hateful messages about women ?
    being indian and 5'6 by default drops him down a couple of points, makes it harder but not impossible. op still lives in the 1st world with access to all the tools he needs. it's a matter of work ethic more than anything.

You're in NYC also ?

oh nvm I thought u were a Toronto brah... you srsly haven't seen a short indian dude pull white chicks? lol wut that chit happens all the time.

I do think what you said is true if the person didn't have confidence in themselves

Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tdriin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wonder how you approach girls. Maybe you suck at hiding your bitterness when meeting people who have nothing to do with who ever made you bitter but you still live out all your feelings on them and once again, fail at getting anyone attracted to you.

You need to forget the bitterness and live like someone with memory loss. There's no need to carry your bad experiences with you and start looking for red flags straight away. Stop all tha or go for a guy

Everyone gets played, may get cheated on, get mistreated. Your choice is you either cry a river or get up and move on like nothing happened.
    No crew crew
    Work at 40 000 ft

nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nelli04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jakobi78 View Post
    he has no chance with a white girl, unless she's overweight and desperate....
    He definitely has a chance with a white girl, you guys are delusional in thinking all white girls are that picky. I've seen decent looking white girls with average or below average looking non-white guys who don't have much money.

This forum is a little off sometimes.

Originally Posted by Tdriin View Post
    I wonder how you approach girls. Maybe you suck at hiding your bitterness when meeting people who have nothing to do with who ever made you bitter but you still live out all your feelings on them and once again, fail at getting anyone attracted to you.

You need to forget the bitterness and live like someone with memory loss. There's no need to carry your bad experiences with you and start looking for red flags straight away. Stop all tha or go for a guy

Everyone gets played, may get cheated on, get mistreated. Your choice is you either cry a river or get up and move on like nothing happened.
    Exactly this 100%.

Putting myself in OP's shoes though, easier said than done. That's why I think some good steps would be to get some crazy life experiences and

-shave ur head
    -trim ur beard
    -dress sharp and look clean
    -keep lifting hard
    -force yourself in social situations
    -have a more alpha attitude and become more indifferent to ppl u just met, don't indulge in investing your time thinking about them (AKA wasting time) if you only just met them

Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Friendly300 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't take getting rejected so personality. Don't take offence to it either. You need to be happy in your own skin first and foremost. You need to chase your own goals and dreams. If you don't have any friends it doesn't matter. Just be yourself, do what you want, chase your own goals and dreams. Make yourself happy. Be a good person, help others, be positive and feel good about yourself.

And then if you get rejected then so what? It's her loss, not yours. You know you are a good person. You know you are positive. You're chasing your own dreams. If you happen to find "the one" then it's a bonus. If not who cares? You can still be happy. And make sure you be yourself no matter what. In person. In texts. Whatever communication be yourself. Don't act a certain way because you think it will increase your chances. Just be yourself.

You don't need someone else to be happy, or to make you happy. Just be happy. I can guarantee if you loosen up and take this attitude you'll have more success with women anyway. Stop worrying about others think and don't take it personally if you're rejected in any situation. When you stop caring what anyone thinks at all then you have reached god mode. I literally don't give a **** what my family and friends think anymore. I don't care what strangers think. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. The only thing I'm wary of is safety of myself, and my belongings, in certain situations. BUT I am not rude to people for no reason. If they are rude to me then I will defend myself 100%. I am nice to people. I am much happier as a result. I try to help others if I feel they need my help in any situation. I also try to be positive in every situation. It seems like I'm going off topic here, but I'm not. This general mindset should give you more success AND you won't get effected by rejection either.

Good luck broseph
    419/320/550 @ 165.
    Be like water my friend.