Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudeSpeed22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inspiring! Well done fellow. You are in the right path!

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks Claudespeed22!

Weigh in today, week 71

Start weight - 22 stone 1 lb

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 9.0lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 8.0lbs (218 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 89.75lb

1 pound this week, I ate really strict too.. I hope to do a little better next week but one things for sure if i didnt eat so clean I would have stalled! So well worth it.

Start weight 310lbs march 2020 @55+% bodyfat
    Goal 190 lbs at 15% bodyfat

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well done randy. You'll start noticing differences in your body every couple lbs you lose now

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks paul! I think i have quite a way before I get to that stage, my belly is still 40 inches! but thats down from 57 inches, just looked back at my first measurement - had not realised it was quite that much

Chest is 46 inches - down from 50, but big recomp there it much more muscle now.

I feel I need to lose at least 30 more lbs before I get to that stage - but its getting to the point where its mainly on my belly and lower back/side. My calvs have some vascularity now, So i guess the stomach will be the last place to go.

Weigh in today, week 72

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 8.0lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 6.75lbs (216.75 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 91.0lb

Pound and a quarter this week, I'm pleased because this is new territory for me now, Have not been this low since my 20s and im 38 now. 9 more lbs and then hit the 100lbs lost milestone - Will try and do it in the next 8 weeks!

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loving it. Well and truly back on track. How's your workouts going?

Thanks Paul! im on a weeks break from them right now, but I have swapped from 3x per week to a 2 day rest after each workout - seem to get better strength gains doing it that way!

I got out three sets of 10 on the 30kg dumbbells' the other week for benchpress, and now im going to do lower reps for a bit, at 36kg dumbells I can only do six reps x 2 - but hope to build it up

Bent over row a weak point, so have put that at start of workout now. I build up to a final set of 65kg inc bar.

Assisted pullups improving, using much less of my legs and am on tip toes with less weight for the most part now. (im using squat bars with the barbell at max height and improvising, but it seems to work

Thanks for stopping by mate, hope everything good with you, I did try and find your journal but I could not see it yesterday?

Originally Posted by RandyMcFlab View Post
    Thanks Paul! im on a weeks break from them right now, but I have swapped from 3x per week to a 2 day rest after each workout - seem to get better strength gains doing it that way!

I got out three sets of 10 on the 30kg dumbbells' the other week for benchpress, and now im going to do lower reps for a bit, at 36kg dumbells I can only do six reps x 2 - but hope to build it up

Bent over row a weak point, so have put that at start of workout now. I build up to a final set of 65kg inc bar.

Assisted pullups improving, using much less of my legs and am on tip toes with less weight for the most part now. (im using squat bars with the barbell at max height and improvising, but it seems to work

Thanks for stopping by mate, hope everything good with you, I did try and find your journal but I could not see it yesterday?
    Sounds like you're doing great. You'll not find many people in a commercial gym who can bench press the 36kg dumbbells. I've got rid of my log but I'm still training and trying to bulk. Simplified my training to a few simple exercises but doing them more frequently. Bench press currently 192lbs for 5 reps. Looking to get that to 220lb for 5 while increasing other lifts. Training is bench press, rows, pull ups, overhead press 3 times a week and then I throw legs in once a week. Enjoying the simplicity

Sounds good mate, 192 for 5 reps is awesome and sounds like it wont be long till you hit that 220!

I have always had in my mind I'm not doing good until I can press the 45kg dumbbells. - I think this stems from years ago... That was the point where you had to leave my local gym because you had maxed out the fixed weight dumbbells and join a more "hardcore" gym - but considering i started at 15kg dumbbells for bench, and that I have yet to be able to lift at a calorie surplus - I think actually I'm doing ok, I am going to buy a set of 40kg fixed dbs soon, but bloody hell they are getting expensive now!

Weigh in today, week 73

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 6.75lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 6.25lbs (217.25 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 91.5lb

Half a pound this week, Id prefer more but since I lost a pound and a quarter the week before I'm ok with that, Hopefully get a pound next week!

Registered User DoMoreWeighLess's Avatar
    DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds good mate, 192 for 5 reps is awesome and sounds like it wont be long till you hit that 220!

I have always had in my mind I'm not doing good until I can press the 45kg dumbbells. - I think this stems from years ago... That was the point where you had to leave my local gym because you had maxed out the fixed weight dumbbells and join a more "hardcore" gym - but considering i started at 15kg dumbbells for bench, and that I have yet to be able to lift at a calorie surplus - I think actually I'm doing ok, I am going to buy a set of 40kg fixed dbs soon, but bloody hell they are getting expensive now!

Weigh in today, week 73

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 6.75lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 6.25lbs (217.25 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 91.5lb

Half a pound this week, Id prefer more but since I lost a pound and a quarter the week before I'm ok with that, Hopefully get a pound next week!

KEEP PUTTING IN THAT WORK SON! hell yeah randy as long as you are losing issa win in my book!

Sorry about that hiatus man lets finish this out together.
    I want to look straight down and see my toes.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Thanks mate! Hows things been going? Yep not long to go now!

Your right any loss is a win, In some ways I feel I have dragged this out to long, but on the other hand I have been able to add some lean mass at the same time, had i dropped the weight fast I would not be happy with my shape where as from time to time I find myself admiring my results now.

DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoMoreWeighLess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks mate! Hows things been going? Yep not long to go now!

Your right any loss is a win, In some ways I feel I have dragged this out to long, but on the other hand I have been able to add some lean mass at the same time, had i dropped the weight fast I would not be happy with my shape where as from time to time I find myself admiring my results now.
    It's a journey. How long did it take you to gain it? No need for added pressure, as long as you are being consistent that's all that matters.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

It took years , so its only right it takes years to correct properly - Thing is I didnt care as I gained but I do now - But getting there

Weigh in today, week 74

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 6.25lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 4.75lbs (215.75 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 93.0lb

Pound and a half this week, best result in quite a while! half a stone left to go to hit the 100 lbs mark.

It took years , so its only right it takes years to correct properly - Thing is I didnt care as I gained but I do now - But getting there

Weigh in today, week 74

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 6.25lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 4.75lbs (215.75 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 93.0lb

Pound and a half this week, best result in quite a while! half a stone left to go to hit the 100 lbs mark.

hell yeah randy we the biggest losers round these parts!

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Haha I wish, bad week this week! I know why - I just ate way to much "grab and go" food as I have been moving my business into a new unit. Can redeem things this new week.

Weigh in today, week 75

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 4.75lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 6.00bs (215.75 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 91.75lb

Good job mate. Regardless of putting on a lb again this week. The overall trend is a downward one which is all that matters. How's the workouts going? P.s. I've got another log up in the workout journals

Haha I wish, bad week this week! I know why - I just ate way to much "grab and go" food as I have been moving my business into a new unit. Can redeem things this new week.

Weigh in today, week 75

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 4.75lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 6.00bs (215.75 lbs)

Total Loss to date - 91.75lb

Yeah like paul said as long as it's going down you are golden.

Grab and go os my main problem too, but I balance binges out with long term discipline. It's been helping a lot to fix the bad weeks. It was my birthday this past week, and my gout flared up, so I didnt do the best. Will take a pic 2mrw morning since I forgot on Friday.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Just checking in. Hope you're doing alright mate? Let me know how you're getting on

Sorry for the lack of updates mate, my nan passed away and its kinda sapped all energy - she was 99 years old, quite frankly I'm relieved for her though.. - I have not been working out or focusing on diet for a couple of weeks. I even skipped weigh in the other week - I did weigh today though and I am 15 stone 6 and a quarter so surprisingly no weight gain. Funeral tomorrow and I think once thats out the way I am ready to refocus and get back to it - I also have a appointment with a sports physio on the 29th as my shoulder has been a long running issue and though id get it looked at.

I kept this diary running without missing a beat for over a year i think, But i guess it was going to happen some time.

Hope your keeping well mate - thanks for checking in, im still here and I will be back in the game real soon.

domoreweighless - cheers mate, hope your gout is better now and your doing well!

Sorry for your loss bud. Understandable you've took time off. Hope you're alright. I'll be following when you get back at it

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Condolences for your loss, man.
    Bench: 340
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Sorry for your loss man. That's always hard.

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Cheers for the support lads.

I have grieved, I took a few days away with the muisses for a break - diet and workout have gone to **** - I am now 15st 12 lbs

Started eating right yesterday @ 2100 cals of good food.

the bed i stayed at was like sleeping on a rock, and its put my shoulder out, going to give it a few days and then start lifting again.

I feel ready to get back on track

Glad you're back on track. Hope you're doing well. I've followed your log for too long to see you slip at the final hurdle. Let's have it

Thanks Paul, took me a but longer to reajust than I thought it would, old bad habbits creep back real quick...but im back on it, using MFP and lifting again

Weigh in today, week 79

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 10lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 9.0lbs (219 lbs)

easing myself back into lifting as the last thing I want to do is pick up an injury, going to pile on weight weekly and get back to where i was asap.

JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) JamalFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Paul, took me a but longer to reajust than I thought it would, old bad habbits creep back real quick...but im back on it, using MFP and lifting again

Weigh in today, week 79

Last week Weigh in - 15 stone 10lbs

Current weight - 15 stone 9.0lbs (219 lbs)

easing myself back into lifting as the last thing I want to do is pick up an injury, going to pile on weight weekly and get back to where i was asap.
    youre doing an amazing job! keep it up!!
    503.4lb – Start weight (Oct 17 2021)
    488.6lb - Current weight (October 24 2021)
    14.8lb - Weight Lost since last week
    14.8lb - Total weight loss (After 1 week)

Click this link to watch my latest weight loss vlog on Youtube!:
    >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NptUZ3qIfe0 <<

Originally Posted by randymcflab View Post
    thanks paul, took me a but longer to reajust than i thought it would, old bad habbits creep back real quick...but im back on it, using mfp and lifting again

weigh in today, week 79

start weight - 22 stone 1 lb

last week weigh in - 15 stone 10lbs

current weight - 15 stone 9.0lbs (219 lbs)

easing myself back into lifting as the last thing i want to do is pick up an injury, going to pile on weight weekly and get back to where i was asap.
    let's go!

330 Jan 2020
    270 Aug 2022
    ??? Dec 2022

Cheers guys!

weigh in today, week 80

start weight - 22 stone 1 lb

last week weigh in - 15 stone 9lbs

current weight - 15 stone 8.5lbs (218.5 lbs)

Half a lb is fine, roll on next week!

Sorry for the lack of updates, am still around, stopped weighing in a while ago as i just got lazy with it - however last week i started a new job that has me walking a hell of a distance daily (postal worker)

Today i did 30000 steps, approx. 15 miles or 24kms. A heavy day, but usually 10 miles.

Lifting is hard as im tired when I do it, but am starting to incorporate it back into routine.

for now im having 2700 cals on non workout days and 3k on workout days - but may need to revise depending how fast i lose weight.

I was worried you might have stopped randy. Glad to see you have continued. Let's see you finish the journey mate