Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

RandyMCFlabs Trip from 310lbs to 200lbs

*leaving this here for the full record but current log starts from post 18*

Ok I'm not going to lie, some of this is pasted from a topic I posted asking for advice that was edging toward being a journal anyways so I'm going to stop posting there and start here..

I'm 33, 5.11" tall and weigh approx 310lbs (my scales only go up 280 lbs and i'm of the damn scale lol..) and i'm not one of these people with a good muscle base underneath - im just fat, the only muscles that are probably reasonable is my legs for hauling my fat ass around, I also have some health issues, after more than ten mins on my feet my lower back starts to hurt, after walking for more than 15 mins it starts to progressively get worse to the point i'm in a lot pain and and have to stop sit down (then the pain goes strait away) I have a 56" belly and i'm sure that's whats doing it.

My job is working from home online so i have a very sedentary lifestyle, I do walk as much as i can sourcing stock to sell and this is when my back plays up the most and one of my key motivations for losing weight, its actually costing me money!

I also have a shoulder that seems to play up and a knee that's the same.

So hardly the picture of health! Whats worse is I was heavy before (250lbs) and then got down to 170lbs , but i did it from starvation and then eventually started binging and not caring any more and then gradually back to the weight i'm at now, ten years have passed since then (sh*t).

I have decided to do something about this whilst I still can! Here I will document my Journey to 200lbs that started on the 15th January 2017.
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 06-22-2020 at 02:19 PM.

RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandyMcFlab is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Update*

Slightly earlier weigh in as I have also started measuring myself and for some reason it was done three days apart, so I want to start doing it on the same day! I think i miscalculated my weight before (converting stone to lbs)

Today's weight 04/02/17 - 289.5 lbs
    Today's measurements 04/02/17
    hips - 50.5", waist - 53", chest - 50"

Start weight 15/01/17 - 302lbs
    Weigh in on 01/02/17 - 290.5 lbs
    Weigh in on 03/02/17 - 289.5 lbs

Started measurements on 27/01/17
    hips - 52", waist 54", chest 51.5"

So not much weight loss but did not expect it in only 3 days, I am pleased with the measurements having lost an inch of my waist, 1.5 inch of hips and 1.5" off chest in a week.

With my bad back Weight lifting was never going to be something I was going to go all out on at this stage, but I have decided to start light, I am not exspecting to build any muscle on the calories I eat, but if I can retain what little I have and help burn some extra calories its all good! So today I bought this,

It has a max user weight above what I weigh and looks solid enough, I also bought these..

just one pair of 8kg dumbbells for now, I know they wont last long, but should be enough to ease myself VERY gently into lifting again (i did lift for a while years ago but nothing serious) I do remember the old spin-lock style dumbbells being a bit of a PITA though so I'm going with hex dumbbells and will build a set of them as and when needed, I will be getting 10kg and 12.5kg sets probably within the week, and in time want to add in 2.5kg increments as far as I can go.

Plan to take my first photo topless tomorrow for a record, and then maybe take monthly, but wont share for a long time till I am more happy with how I look, Mainly because my long term partner of 8 years has not seen me topless for the last 5/6 years! and I know she knows I'm making this journal haha.

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi Randy.

A hearty well done on taking the decision to get your body back under control - it only gets better from here.

It is very likely that your lower back pain is as a result of atrophied glutes and weakened hamstrings - this is very common in individuals who spend the majority of their day sitting.
    My advise - other than stick with this and see it through the right way - is to approach your lifting as a serious cornerstone to this process. Perhaps visit a biokineticist for an assessment and prescriptive remedial exercises for your current kinetic chain weaknesses, and invest yourself heavily in fixing those weaknesses and building a strong body. Most forms of weight bearing cardio will be hard on your joints currently, so try maintain a steady and sustainable energy deficit(no aggressive starvation this time) with your intake being very diligently tracked, at least for the first few weeks while you are determining your total daily caloric needs (and subsequently your required deficit).

Ensure that any weight lifting program you do follow is balanced - do not neglect muscle groups as the ones you least enjoy training will be the ones that require the most attention(this has been my experience over the last few months).

I have subscribed to follow your progress - Log often, it helps with adherence.

Luke

Hi Luke, appreciate the sub mate! support and advice is always appreciated - There's one point I really should have mentioned that may be part of my problems - I have quite bad Anterior Pelvic Tilt. I hope I have not left it to late to correct this! That's going to be my next thing to get started with, corrective exercises for that. my arse and gut sticks out too much.

I despise all forms of cardio so wont be doing them, but part of getting into shape is so I can take long walks with the girlfriend - (she loves them and I would too, just cant do it right now) so hopefully that will help.

I did actually used to really enjoy weight lifting, with my back I'm to scared to deadlift and don't have nowhere near enough flexibility to squat. So the 2 big compound exercises are out of the question for now. But I'm going to find a pay as you go gym and just use it for leg days, I should be fine with Hack squat and leg press. Most other exercises will be with dumbbells - Benchpress, overhead press, bentover rows, shrugs and bicep/tricep work.

I'm going with the dumbbells at home because i travel a lot and can take them with me, and also last time around when I did everything with a barbell no matter how hard i tried i always used my right hand side more, so this should correct that and build up stabiliser muscles.

Took photos today - ouch! How the hell did I let myself go this far I don't know, and this is after dropping 20 lbs!, I feel ashamed, but also relieved that I am doing something about it - in the past id set a date to start dieting, and when the day came around I would give in before I had even tried to start.

I don't know why but somethings different this time, I didn't even decide I would do something..I just ate a more healthy meal than normal one day, and then another, and then decided I would count calories and cut out most junk food.

Maybe its my body's way of telling me you either do this or you probably die in your 40s from a heart attack.

This is happening, I Will do this , and i WILL get to 200lbs, god knows what I will look like when i get there, lose skin is a concern, but it has to be more healthy than now.
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 02-06-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Another early weigh in, took my first photos last night and wanted weight as a reference. Have lost a little more in the last 4 days.

Weigh in on 07/02/17 - 288.7lbs

Weight loss for the last week has been 1.75 lbs, I'm happy with that, I think its a good sensible level.

So this journal has started to become more of a weekly weigh in that a journal, I just haven't had that much too add to it. I am eating reasonable and this feels like something i could change my lifestyle to long term - for me that's the key, its no good doing well and losing weight on a diet that's to strict for me to adhere to long term.

Weekly weigh in - todays weight - 287.0 lbs

Weigh in on 14/02/17 - 287.0lbs

Exactly the same weight loss as last week, 1.75lbs - If I am completely honest I would have expected such a drastic change in diet to lead to faster weight loss...But I guess that fact is I was probably still gaining weight eating like I did, and so It has changed from gaining weight to losing it and that's got to be key. I am happy with progress so far

Last measurements 04/02/17
    hips - 50.5", waist - 53", chest - 50"

Today's measurements 14/02/17
    hips - 50", waist - 52", chest - 49.5"

My target for the next four weeks is to get to 280lbs. Its funny how my measurements have added up to 2" lost everywhere! Im going to start lifting soon and get my chest larger than my waist.
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 02-14-2017 at 01:30 AM.

lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lukepeter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great that you are making consistent progress.

And yes, that is a very sensible attitude, lots of little steps that add up to a hell of a lot. 1.75lbs is about perfect.

Ensure you are lifting enough to maintain muscle mass - if you are not telling your body that strength and muscles are a priority by making it lift more than it wants to it will cannibalize your lean mass faster than you can imagine (specifically as your bodyfat gets below 12%, but it doesn't hurt to get into the habit of lifting completely from early on in the process as you can make great muscle gains while still fat, and lose fat at the same time)
    Last edited by lukepeter; 02-14-2017 at 01:38 AM. Reason: english fail

Cheers Luke, Thanks for that - I never considered how if I don't lift my body will think muscles are not a priority and start eating them up! I will make getting started lifting my new priority, I have struggled to find the time to clear space for the bench and put the damn thing together - But that's no excuse really. That's this weeks main mini goal now.

peanut butter wheysted doievenlifttho's Avatar
    doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doievenlifttho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll be following along I can relate to the losing weight then bingeing, it really is difficult to turn around, but you got this!

Originally Posted by doievenlifttho View Post
    I'll be following along I can relate to the losing weight then bingeing, it really is difficult to turn around, but you got this!
    Cheers doievenlifttho! yeah binging is something i have always done, I have successfully lost significant weight in the past but by cutting out all things I like it leads to being unsustainable for me, so this time round if i want a bar of chocolate or a beef burger i'l have one! just factor in the calories and be sensible about how often I do it.

Weekly weigh in - todays weight - 285.5 lbs

Weigh in on 21/02/17 - 285.5lbs

Ever so slightly less weight loss than the last weeks but I half expected it, on valentines day me and the girlfriend treated ourself's to some prime fillet steak and chips, and that day I ate 2500 calories instead of the usual 1900/2000, I remember one year i skipped Christmas dinner because I didn't want to eat all the calories, looking back that was just ridiculous and having a nice meal on a special occasion is not to be missed. I have had a bad cold for the last 4 days, blocked nose ect so Have been dosed up on cold and flu tablets and had a ton of cold sweets to try and relieve the nose and sinuses and they do have calories, so all things considered I am pleased with this weeks weight loss. No weightlifting started yet but I will once the colds passed, I am eager to get going now.

Last measurements 04/02/17
    hips - 50", waist - 52", chest - 49.5"

Today's measurements 14/02/17
    hips - 49.5", waist - 51.5", chest - 49.5"

Weigh in day - 280.7lbs

Weigh in on 28/02/17 - 280.7lbs

Lost nearly 5 lbs this week! i really dont know why as I have not ate less or done anything different? I'm not complaining though, once under 280 lbs that would be under 20 stone in the UK so looking forward to that! I dont ever want to go above it again. I have noticed an improvement in my knee when getting out of chairs and my back has improved a lot, I also bought some new shoes so that might be helping but I can walk much further now without my back hurting! walked for a hour and a half the other week and that would have been impossible before - but I'm not sure that losing 22lbs could make all that difference so maybe a combo of the weight loss and better shoes, but was buzzing anyway!

Last measurements 21/02/17
    hips - 49.5", waist - 51.5", chest - 49.5"

Today's measurements 28/02/17
    hips - 48.7", waist - 50.5", chest - 48.5"
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 02-28-2017 at 01:56 AM.

JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice progress man! It's kind of interesting to follow your log, because we have same age and approx. same height and even the weight and measurements are quite similar... Well, of course you are now 10 lbs and few inches ahead of me, but anyways, keep posting, I'll keep reading!

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep after it man! Good progress!
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

Cheers for the support Jsim83 & scrossmagard!

Weigh in day - 277.0lbs

Weigh in on 28/02/17 - 280.7lbs
    Weigh in on 08/03/17 - 277.0lbs

Great weight loss this week, I am surprised as I have upped my calories and have been eating more like 2000/2200 per day, but have lost more weight than when I was eating 1800! I guess it just goes that way sometimes, in UK weight I am now 19 stone 11 lbs so under 20 stone for the first time in years,.

Last measurements 28/02/17
    hips - 48.7", waist - 50.5", chest - 48.5"

Today's measurements 08/03/17
    hips - 48.0", waist - 50.5", chest - 48.5"

Fantastic, consistent progress.

Have you started lifting with purpose yet? Lean mass is a lot like an investment account - it writes cheques your mouth gets to cash all day every day

Keep at it!

Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thenicness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is great Randy, keep up the great work. Amazing progress so far.

Well im still a fat bas*ard , This log never happened and I quit, I ended up putting on 2 more stone and so was up to 22.1 stone or 305 lbs...Then covid-19 happened...

My weight put me at a BMI of 43.2 - thats in the "high risk" category. THAT was a major kick up the arse. If i dont lose weight this time I may not get another chance to even try, its that simple.

So here I am again - Im ten weeks into a new way of life..This isnt a diet, this is a new lifestyle. I have cut out all added sugar and stopped all snacking. I try and walk 3 miles a day in the mornings and aim for 10k steps..One good thing i DID do is quit Vaping, I vaped very heavy last time i posted here..I now have not for 18 months, i dont smoke or drink neither.

I also managed to get a strong dumbell bench and a selection of hex dumbells - my lifts are pathetic and I am really weak having been used to a office job - I also have anterior pelvic tilt and i dont think this is helping - in time i will try and correct this but for now weight loss is priority...Here is current stats - will post a new post each Wednesday..

Weigh in today, week ten

Start weight - 22 stone 1 lb

Last week Weigh in - 20 stone 3.0

Current weight - 20 stone 2.25

Total Loss to date - 26.75 lbs

Only lost three quarters of a pound this week, but i will take that over a stay the same or a gain! I dont think the weight tells the total story as I think in the last ten weeks I have been doing this I have certainly added some muscle - mainly in legs! but also a little bit everywhere else.

Really want to lose 2.25 lbs by next week.

Also did BMI calculation - I am down from 43.2 to 39.5 Getting under 40 is a good thing for sure because i am no longer considered "morbidly obese" I am now in the obese category! I know most people would not be happy to hear that but for me In this case its a good thing.
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 05-27-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Weigh in today, week 11

Last week Weigh in - 20 stone 2.25

Current weight - 20 stone 0.25

Total Loss to date - 28.75 lbs

So close to getting under 20 stone this week, didnt quite happen but im pleased with a 2lb weight loss..getting under 20 stone is just an arbitrary number really - but still my first major milestone. Next week if all goes well.

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep it up!
    Read the stickies, know the stickies, understand the stickies, and live by the stickies.

Originally Posted by HotDogManB View Post
    Keep it up!
    Thanks!

Weigh in today, week 12

Last week Weigh in -  20 stone  0.25

Current weight - 19 stone 12lbs

Total Loss to date - 30.75 lbs

Under 20 stone now, am really pleased with that! I dont ever want to see a 2 at the start of my stone weight again. 3 months has gone past quickly, does not feel like a diet its just how I eat now. Feel like im cruising through this with little to no effort really on the what im eating front. Lifting weights a bit more seriously now, have increased protein intake, and found out i need a lot more rest days at 37 than i did in my 20s! Right now after an intense workout i seem to need three days rest before muscles are recovered..I do hope that will go to 2 days rest in time. 

Weigh in today, week 13

Last week Weigh in -  19 stone 12lbs
    Current weight - 19 stone 11.75lbs

Total Loss to date - 30.1 lbs

A measly 1/4 of a pound weight loss this week! no change in diet and have been weight lifting with intensity (with three day rest periods as i seem to take forever to recover right now) girlfriend has mentioned i have gained some muscle, but weightloss has to be priority. since im not doing anything wrong as such I will carry on as normal. At least its not a gain!

Weigh in a couple of days so hope I have done better than last week! Have been eating fine so I hope so.

I now have a pretty good home gym coming along! I am limited by space - but I have a 250kg max load dumbell bench, I have rubber hex dumbells in 8kg,10kg,15kg,17.5kg,20kg,25kg (not that I can use the 25Kg for much yet!

Today I noticed the online shop i used for the dumbells had some barbells and weight plates in - I cannot afford Olympic standard so went for the 1" standard. A 6ft bar and 4 x 20kg plates. This will be just for deadlifting and not much else!

Diet is improved, protein increased, and i am putting money saved from beer and junk food towards having protien porridge and a protein shake each day.

Before bed i am having a pot of cottage cheese with some black peper ground in as im not that keen on it but know the casein is good for throughout the night.

I have no doubt I have this now, Diet is good - bad bits have gone. Excersise is harder than it was in my 20s but I feel good afterwards!

Someone on another forum told me they did not think i could lose weight without going on a carb free diet...I told them watch me and revisit in a years time. I am determined as hell - somethings different this time to other attempts in the past..

14 weeks in on weds. Feeling good!
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 06-22-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Weigh in today, week 14

Last week Weigh in - 19 stone 11.75lbs

Current weight - 19 stone 10.25lbs

Total Loss to date - 31.6 lbs

Pound and a half this week, thats more like it. Id say thats a perfect weight loss, averaged out across the last two weeks is 3/4 of a pound and thats less than id like. I know why it is, i have not been doing all the walking...But i have been eating right and lifting heavy.
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 07-08-2020 at 03:29 AM. Reason: wrong week

Weigh in today, week 15

Last week Weigh in -  19 stone 10.25lbs

Current weight - 19 stone 9.0lbs

Total Loss to date - 32.8 lbs

Good week this week, pound and a quarter down, strength up at least a rep on all exercises. Was a test this week as was my birthday a few days ago and so i treated myself to about 700 extra calories consisting of a couple of ales, a magnum ice cream and some crisps. next day was strait back to eating usual calories. This is a positive step because i have proved to myself I can have a day where i eat more or things I would not usually eat without derailing what im doing. This will be essential on days like christmas day and birthdays ect. 

Next week is the 12 week mark from my last photos. I dont really look any different yest as i have soo much to lose but I will be taking progress photos and putting them up here.

Weigh in today, week 16

Last week Weigh in - 19 stone 9.0lbs

Current weight - 19 stone 6.3/4lbs

Total Loss to date - 35 lbs

Good weight loss this week, kinda a bitter sweet week as weight loss is good but i have done 12 week side by side comparison photos and am kinda bummed at the hard to distinguish difference - my back looks worse somehow.. - saying that my bmi is down and i AM more healthy. Not only do I have to lose another 80 odd pounds, I will also have to do some body recomp once I do that. I have a ton of work left to do...but for the records these are 12 week difference shots. old shots on the left, new shots on the right. and about 23 lbs difference between the shots.

post a pic

upload img
    Last edited by RandyMcFlab; 07-08-2020 at 02:59 AM.

Weigh in today, week 17

Last week Weigh in -  19 stone 6.3/4lbs

Current weight - 19 stone 5.1/2lbs

Total Loss to date - 36.1/4 lbs

Pound and a quarter this week, nothing spectacular, nothing exciting - but its good sustainable weight loss. I have started adding in some cardio on a static bike, I hate it at the moment but maybe I will learn to enjoy it? wither way I know its good for me....since i like to get it out the way i do 15mins of 90% intensity - heart rate is beetwen 135/145 during this time and the sweat is dripping of my by the end...I figure if i start doing this its going to make a difference come next 12 week progress photos..I have been doing well, but I want to do better.

Weigh in today, week 18

Last week Weigh in - 19 stone 5.1/2lbs

Current weight - 19 stone 4.0lbs

Total Loss to date - 37.3/4 lbs

Pound and a half weight loss this week, Im happy with that - pretty much spot on really..Have rearanged my workouts as planned and am currently trying to do some posture correction, I have anterior pelvic tilt and hyperlordosis , plus hunched shoulders...brought about by to much sitting at a desk and obesity. Going to take a long time to fix and may not be able to fully correct but may aw well start now!

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey dude, looks like you're smashing it. Can see a big difference between the two pictures. Keep it up

Unfortunately I can't comment on some of the issues (such as pelvic tilt, although I understand this can be corrected with time) but with regards to things like hunched shoulders, losing fat as well as strengthening your supporting muscles through lifting can quickly (as in 6 months) correct things like rolled shoulders, slumped sitting/standing positions etc.

Good luck and keep going, have subbed

wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep it up man. Just finding your log, we started about the same weight and are both pretty close in weight currently it looks like. You are doing great. Something I read the other day was really good motivation for me so I thought I would share it "we didnt get overweight over night, so we're not going to get fit over night either". We got this bro, I will keep up with you log.