Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    jay2392 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello guys thanks for the infos 💪
    I have a question : I’ve stopped training for months and I’m willing to go back and start tracking calories/macros the minute I restart lifting .. anyway to calculate my TDEE should I use my current activity level (lightly active) or should I use my upcoming workout plan/activity ( 4 to 5 days per week of exercise).
    Thank you 😊

ewts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone, long time lurker

I tried reaching out to the thread creator but no response

So I'm asking my question to the public/open to anyone:

I have a simple workout webpage and would love to have someone from BB forums with good rep to summarize/expand a little more to what the author wrote on the first page in regards to Macros/simple diet. Just a single page article, just like the first page of the thread.

I'll pay upfront as anyone with high rep is mostly trusted - please email me: easierworkouts@protonmail.com

Cedeno2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for this info. About 3 months ago I starter lifting at the GYM I was at 186lbs, 5”9’ft and 31-32% body fat according to the wyze smart scale (was fluctuating from 30-32 for around 2 weeks) Now im seating at 177lbs and my body fat came down to 26-28 according to the same scale. I do not want to continue to lose weight but I want to lower my body fat all the way to 14% by this time next year. For the past 4 weeks it feels as if I have plateu at 27% and my body wont budge. What do you guys recommend. Currently im in a caloric maintenance. Thanks. My very first post also excuse my english.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cedeno2 View Post
    Thanks for this info. About 3 months ago I starter lifting at the GYM I was at 186lbs, 5”9’ft and 31-32% body fat according to the wyze smart scale (was fluctuating from 30-32 for around 2 weeks) Now im seating at 177lbs and my body fat came down to 26-28 according to the same scale. I do not want to continue to lose weight but I want to lower my body fat all the way to 14% by this time next year. For the past 4 weeks it feels as if I have plateu at 27% and my body wont budge. What do you guys recommend. Currently im in a caloric maintenance. Thanks. My very first post also excuse my english.
    You need to follow a proven program like Fierce 5 Novice routine and continue to get stronger while maintaining ~177 pounds. If you continue to get stronger while maintain your weight your muscle mass will increase and your fat mass will decrease.

Better create your own thread next time. Not much happening in this thread.

dokumaci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Calculator.com is the best I guess

Thats it

RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use a drink called Nutrament to supplement my protein shakes. It's got a good amount of carbs and protein, and it has more calories than milk, which is good for my bulk. It also has 47g of added sugars. I drink two a day, and I don't eat or drink anything else with added sugar. Should I or should I not consider replacing it with something else, and why?

The only other added sugars I eat are 5g in protein bars, 3x a day.

Thanks.

UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thank you for sharing this knowledge!

Perhaps I am easily distracted or simple-minded, but this post has been a huge help for me. I've never been great at balancing out my diet well, or at least I have not understood the nuances of measuring things out. I lost a lot of fat in my late teens and early twenties through careful dessert avoidance and through tackling extreme exercise. But I gained it all back in my late twenties, and now I am trying to find a longterm, feasible solution on eating (whether I am slaying myself with intense exercise or not).

I have never been a fan of fad diets. I just wanted concise dietary guiding on the basics. Some charts focus on every little vegetable, fruit, carb that is acceptable and unacceptable, lots of colors, geometric algorithmic diagrams, and I get lost as to how I would actually incorporate any of that into my daily knowledge without getting bored or growing more insane.

So thank you, in 2021, for this timeless guide on general dietary recommendations. I cannot thank you enough for breaking this down into a relatable and easy way for someone like me who just needs the basics to follow so I can control my eating longterm without extreme hassle. I look around me at fit people and wonder how they manage to keep their weight in good order if they don't exercise daily (or several times a week) and during busy studying/working I want to be able to accomplish this healthy task of keeping my weight in a healthy range, in case I cannot incorporate exercise like I would like to do.

Many, many thank yous!

RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What's the deal with daily protein intake? I see multiple people on this forum claiming that up to 1.5g per pound of body weight is optimal, whereas a general research session will suggest no more than 1g, even for weightlifters (can't post links, sorry). Why the disparity?

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RayAP19 View Post
    What's the deal with daily protein intake? I see multiple people on this forum claiming that up to 1.5g per pound of body weight is optimal, whereas a general research session will suggest no more than 1g, even for weightlifters (can't post links, sorry). Why the disparity?
    There's a lot of broscience floating around, and depending on which study or article people choose to follow is pretty subjective. But generally most studies show something to the effect of this:

1.4-2 grams per kilogram of body weight (0.55 - 0.64 grams / lb.) for endurance-trained individuals (defined as greater than 10 hours per week of endurance-type training)
    2-4 grams per kilogram of body weight (0.64 - 0.91 grams / lb.) for strength-trained individuals

Some people just prefer to err on the high side, especially when cutting down. I'm one of those people, I generally aim for around 1.2 grams per pound of bodyweight when I'm in a fat loss phase, and generally around 1g per pound when in a maintenance/gain phase.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

JohnKlein94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    There's a lot of broscience floating around, and depending on which study or article people choose to follow is pretty subjective. But generally most studies show something to the effect of this:

1.4-2 grams per kilogram of body weight (0.55 - 0.64 grams / lb.) for endurance-trained individuals (defined as greater than 10 hours per week of endurance-type training)
    2-4 grams per kilogram of body weight (0.64 - 0.91 grams / lb.) for strength-trained individuals

Some people just prefer to err on the high side, especially when cutting down. I'm one of those people, I generally aim for around 1.2 grams per pound of bodyweight when I'm in a fat loss phase, and generally around 1g per pound when in a maintenance/gain phase.
    Thank you very much for the helpful information.

SwoleToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You didn't mention anything about supplements

Also from what I remember, it's supposes to be 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when trying to build muscle.

I haven't lifted weights in like a decade.

So now I am starting over and I am about to turn 36 in January.

Also I have a new strategy.
    Lift light low weights, high reps 10'15 and more sets

I uses to do the opposite.
    Always lifting heavy weights and running out steam before I could finish like 5 reps 3 sets. Winged it. I think the high reps,_ low weight will make a huge difference
    Last edited by SwoleToronto; 08-16-2022 at 02:12 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SwoleToronto View Post
    You didn't mention anything about supplements

Also from what I remember, it's supposes to be 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight when trying to build muscle.

I haven't lifted weights in like a decade.

So now I am starting over and I am about to turn 36 in January.

Also I have a new strategy.
    Lift light low weights, high reps 10'15 and more sets

I uses to do the opposite.
    Always lifting heavy weights and running out steam before I could finish like 5 reps 3 sets. Winged it. I think the high reps,_ low weight will make a huge difference
    Probably because supplements have very little impact. You can't cover everything in a single sticky thread.

Also, the protein recommendations are based on broad population statistics from a variety of studies, all subject to their own measurement errors. To say that a particular number is precise or applies equally to everyone is not true, we can only present what was found in research as being the maximum shown to provide a benefit. Chances are that if you dip under it a little then you won't even be able to discern a difference. Or perhaps you are one of those that needs more, there is no substitute for trial and error and finding what works for you.

MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkGarro95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Off to a stronger start than 90% of those who come here!
    Nice

prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10) prodog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm new here so be nice haha 😂

ok so I worked out my maintenance currently is 2086cal and that's with little or no exercise,

if I was to start working out 3 X a week the maintenance is 2391cal

Will that help me lose fat and build muscle at the same time doing it that way or do I need to add another say 300 to that, I just can't see myself eating 2700 cal working out 3x a week and not putting on fat, I put on fat very easily and it sucks, and I don't want to keep just dieting basically down to a skinny frame which is what I've been basically been doing for a while and use to be 236lbs currently 186lbs I really want to start building some muscle.

I think I've figured out the macro part, sorry this is just frustrating as the last few years have been a really crap time mentally for me and I'm starting to get everything back together now, appreciate the help but 😊

5'7
    187lbs
    36m

togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000) togijog is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Great explanation nice and simple. Calories are units of energy that our bodies use to function. When we eat or drink, we take in calories, and when we expend energy through physical activity, we burn calories. The balance of calories consumed and burned each day ultimately determines our weight.

Macronutrients are the three main types of nutrients that we need to survive: carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. All macronutrients contain calories, but they have different effects on our bodies. And if you want to lose weight then you need to calculate your daily calorie intake, if you don't know how to do that then you can this free calorie calculator https://bit.ly/3h4QPQd.

If you don't to calculate then try intermittent fasting by not skipping breakfast and only eating dinner to lose weight and lower your calorie intake by going on a calorie-deficit diet by eating less calories. Good luck everyone!

yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddyrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find it takes too much time counting all the calories in your meals and making sure you hit your target macros.

So I started creating a very simple app that enables you to select aliments or fancy meals you want to eat and it will compute quantities automatically for the given calories/macros.

I am curious to know if you guys also have this problem? Do you want to save some time with this part of your life?

Here is a visualization of how the app would work: automealplanner.com

Disclaimer: its not ready yet but you can subscribe if you want to be notify when development is done!

henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100) henryfoster is not very well liked. (-100)
    really nice suggestion and brief explanation on weight loss and gain.

Registered User upscalevalley01's Avatar
    upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100) upscalevalley01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    To estimate your total daily energy expenditure (TDEE), you can use the following steps:

Determine your basal metabolic rate (BMR): This is the number of calories your body needs to function at rest. You can use a BMR calculator or formula to estimate your BMR.

Determine your activity level: Your TDEE is made up of your BMR and the calories you burn through physical activity. There are several different activity level categories, ranging from sedentary (little or no exercise) to extremely active (very hard exercise or physical job).

Calculate your TDEE: Once you have your BMR and activity level, you can use a TDEE calculator or formula to estimate your TDEE. Some common formulas include the Harris-Benedict equation and the Mifflin-St. Jeor equation.

Keep in mind that these estimates are just that—estimates. Your actual TDEE may vary based on factors such as your age, weight, height, and genetics. It's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian if you have questions about your energy needs.

Registered User userWIRAKDHJVZC's Avatar
    userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Based on the original message...

The fat seems high...
    In my particular case, I would need 70 g of fat which is means that almost 635 cal per day from fat. What are your thoughts?

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thank you for this detailed yet easy-to-understand explanation and the datas you gave were all scientific and good for a healthy weight gain/loss. I still believe intiutive eating is much better once you understand the macros and micros fully. I actually don't need calculating anymore because now I can estimate if I'm eating enough or not.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by userWIRAKDHJVZC View Post
    Based on the original message...

The fat seems high...
    In my particular case, I would need 70 g of fat which is means that almost 635 cal per day from fat. What are your thoughts?
    That's normal.

bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bro189 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein intake for 300lbs plus

Guys, new to writting here so please excuse me.
    I'm 44 years old and a former amateur bodybuilder. Both my body and age have changed over the last 2 decades. My body composition is 300lbs, 232lbs lean muscle mass, 54% H2O and 21% body fat. I am doing my macros my math is coming out at my current plan:

My BMR is 2517 with a 500 calorie increase on training days taking my total caloric intake to 3017cal.

256 gr protein
    339 gr carbs
    70gr fat

So I am currently in taking 3012 cal

This includes pre and post workout and I am reconfiguring math weekly if my weight has gone modified by 3 lbs either direction. I'm still seeing results, gains and my strength is improving all around.

Looking at the Stoppanis 6 week shred program and doing the math on my macros from the program, my numbers shoot way up and remain high for protein and fat as carbs get cut throughout the program. I completely understand the process but I'm concerned about my intake which would be:

450 gr protein
    450 gr carbs ( cut .5gr every 2 weeks )
    150 fat

This puts me at 4950 calories for the first 2 weeks and cutting down biweekly after.

My main question is about the protein and carb intake. 450 grams is a huge amount for both carb and protein and even at 300lbs. Is it safe and correct to intake that and how often should I reconfigure the macros for a cutting program. Thanks again for your time and reading my long post. I look forward to hearing what great advice everyone has. Thanks

Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100) Destnd4GrtnesS is not very well liked. (-100)

Hey

Hello everyone

almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100)
    To manage your weight and health effectively, calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) using an online calculator. Adjust your intake based on goals: maintain weight with TDEE calories, add 300 calories moderately for weight gain, or subtract 500 calories moderately for weight loss. Monitor changes over weeks and adjust as needed. Aim for suggested weight change rates: around 2 pounds per month for gain and 1-2 pounds per week for loss. Meet protein (0.7g/lb) and fat (0.4g/lb) minimums, and balance macros based on your preferences. Consume 3-6 protein-containing meals/snacks daily and focus on whole, minimally processed foods. Adapt guidelines to your preferences and needs.

foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10) foodsnapz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey team, just dropping in. For your TDEE, I'd start with your current activity and adjust when you're back to hitting the gym hard. It's easier to keep track that way.

Also, about protein and diet, I'm big on mixing heavy lifting with a good amount of protein - kinda love the keto approach. But it's all about what works for you, right?

By the way, I've been working on this AI calorie tracker app. Thought it might help some of you get a better handle on your eating habits. I'd love for you guys to try it out and see if it gives you any new insights. Keep crushing it, everyone!
    Our AI app makes calorie tracking easy. Just take a photo of your meal. It can even talk to you about your diet!
    https://www.foodsnapz.com/intro

iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iifym1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Using a TDEE calculator is indeed a convenient way to get an estimate, but as you rightly pointed out, it's important to remember that it's just that—an estimate. Our bodies are unique, and factors like metabolism, activity level, and even genetics can influence our actual energy expenditure.

nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicecreamcola is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Great thread

Only recently started learning about tdee, wish I found this sooner. Thanks, great post.

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what I don't understand is why is every macro calorie giving different results?