Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    jay2392 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello guys thanks for the infos 💪
    I have a question : I’ve stopped training for months and I’m willing to go back and start tracking calories/macros the minute I restart lifting .. anyway to calculate my TDEE should I use my current activity level (lightly active) or should I use my upcoming workout plan/activity ( 4 to 5 days per week of exercise).
    Thank you 😊

ewts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone, long time lurker

I tried reaching out to the thread creator but no response

So I'm asking my question to the public/open to anyone:

I have a simple workout webpage and would love to have someone from BB forums with good rep to summarize/expand a little more to what the author wrote on the first page in regards to Macros/simple diet. Just a single page article, just like the first page of the thread.

I'll pay upfront as anyone with high rep is mostly trusted - please email me: easierworkouts@protonmail.com

Cedeno2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for this info. About 3 months ago I starter lifting at the GYM I was at 186lbs, 5”9’ft and 31-32% body fat according to the wyze smart scale (was fluctuating from 30-32 for around 2 weeks) Now im seating at 177lbs and my body fat came down to 26-28 according to the same scale. I do not want to continue to lose weight but I want to lower my body fat all the way to 14% by this time next year. For the past 4 weeks it feels as if I have plateu at 27% and my body wont budge. What do you guys recommend. Currently im in a caloric maintenance. Thanks. My very first post also excuse my english.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cedeno2 View Post
    Thanks for this info. About 3 months ago I starter lifting at the GYM I was at 186lbs, 5”9’ft and 31-32% body fat according to the wyze smart scale (was fluctuating from 30-32 for around 2 weeks) Now im seating at 177lbs and my body fat came down to 26-28 according to the same scale. I do not want to continue to lose weight but I want to lower my body fat all the way to 14% by this time next year. For the past 4 weeks it feels as if I have plateu at 27% and my body wont budge. What do you guys recommend. Currently im in a caloric maintenance. Thanks. My very first post also excuse my english.
    You need to follow a proven program like Fierce 5 Novice routine and continue to get stronger while maintaining ~177 pounds. If you continue to get stronger while maintain your weight your muscle mass will increase and your fat mass will decrease.

Better create your own thread next time. Not much happening in this thread.

dokumaci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Calculator.com is the best I guess

Thats it