Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    jay2392 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello guys thanks for the infos 💪
    I have a question : I’ve stopped training for months and I’m willing to go back and start tracking calories/macros the minute I restart lifting .. anyway to calculate my TDEE should I use my current activity level (lightly active) or should I use my upcoming workout plan/activity ( 4 to 5 days per week of exercise).
    Thank you 😊

ewts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey everyone, long time lurker

I tried reaching out to the thread creator but no response

So I'm asking my question to the public/open to anyone:

I have a simple workout webpage and would love to have someone from BB forums with good rep to summarize/expand a little more to what the author wrote on the first page in regards to Macros/simple diet. Just a single page article, just like the first page of the thread.

I'll pay upfront as anyone with high rep is mostly trusted - please email me: easierworkouts@protonmail.com

Cedeno2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for this info. About 3 months ago I starter lifting at the GYM I was at 186lbs, 5”9’ft and 31-32% body fat according to the wyze smart scale (was fluctuating from 30-32 for around 2 weeks) Now im seating at 177lbs and my body fat came down to 26-28 according to the same scale. I do not want to continue to lose weight but I want to lower my body fat all the way to 14% by this time next year. For the past 4 weeks it feels as if I have plateu at 27% and my body wont budge. What do you guys recommend. Currently im in a caloric maintenance. Thanks. My very first post also excuse my english.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cedeno2 View Post
    Thanks for this info. About 3 months ago I starter lifting at the GYM I was at 186lbs, 5”9’ft and 31-32% body fat according to the wyze smart scale (was fluctuating from 30-32 for around 2 weeks) Now im seating at 177lbs and my body fat came down to 26-28 according to the same scale. I do not want to continue to lose weight but I want to lower my body fat all the way to 14% by this time next year. For the past 4 weeks it feels as if I have plateu at 27% and my body wont budge. What do you guys recommend. Currently im in a caloric maintenance. Thanks. My very first post also excuse my english.
    You need to follow a proven program like Fierce 5 Novice routine and continue to get stronger while maintaining ~177 pounds. If you continue to get stronger while maintain your weight your muscle mass will increase and your fat mass will decrease.

Better create your own thread next time. Not much happening in this thread.

dokumaci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Calculator.com is the best I guess

Thats it

RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RayAP19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use a drink called Nutrament to supplement my protein shakes. It's got a good amount of carbs and protein, and it has more calories than milk, which is good for my bulk. It also has 47g of added sugars. I drink two a day, and I don't eat or drink anything else with added sugar. Should I or should I not consider replacing it with something else, and why?

The only other added sugars I eat are 5g in protein bars, 3x a day.

Thanks.

UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10) UmiArimasu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thank you for sharing this knowledge!

Perhaps I am easily distracted or simple-minded, but this post has been a huge help for me. I've never been great at balancing out my diet well, or at least I have not understood the nuances of measuring things out. I lost a lot of fat in my late teens and early twenties through careful dessert avoidance and through tackling extreme exercise. But I gained it all back in my late twenties, and now I am trying to find a longterm, feasible solution on eating (whether I am slaying myself with intense exercise or not).

I have never been a fan of fad diets. I just wanted concise dietary guiding on the basics. Some charts focus on every little vegetable, fruit, carb that is acceptable and unacceptable, lots of colors, geometric algorithmic diagrams, and I get lost as to how I would actually incorporate any of that into my daily knowledge without getting bored or growing more insane.

So thank you, in 2021, for this timeless guide on general dietary recommendations. I cannot thank you enough for breaking this down into a relatable and easy way for someone like me who just needs the basics to follow so I can control my eating longterm without extreme hassle. I look around me at fit people and wonder how they manage to keep their weight in good order if they don't exercise daily (or several times a week) and during busy studying/working I want to be able to accomplish this healthy task of keeping my weight in a healthy range, in case I cannot incorporate exercise like I would like to do.

Many, many thank yous!

beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beimei has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks!