brendon0224 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Making Muscle and Burning Fat at a Caloric Surplus

Hello, I am 18 years old who have been lifting for 2 years now.

I have been obese all my life, and last summer I decided to lose the fat. I went from 184pounds and am currently sitting at 145 pounds.
    I have body issue problems due to childhood bullying and I am scared of fat. I eat 1750 kcal daily with intermittent fasting (I realize it is not recommended at such an age).
    I have made huge progress, putting on a lot of muscle and burning away my fat but I want to reach 10% body fat.
    I wish to finish burning the last bits of fat around my abs, finishing my 6 pack but since I am at such a caloric deficit, I can feel my muscle being burned for fuel.
    My overall size has decreased tremendously from the dieting and I am not happy with my size anymore.
    I wish to be at a caloric surplus but I am an endomorph and I feel as if any weight I put on is fat.
    I was wondering if it is possible to build muscle but burn fat at the same time at a caloric surplus? (Maybe a recommended calorie value- 5'10 145lbs endomorph, 6 workout days a week, 90mins each)
    My diet is on check and I have not touched junk food in months.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiceAddict is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You will not put on much fat if you eat on a smaller surplus (200-400 over maintenance), and if you are scared of getting fat again, you are not making any sense, to do that you would have to eat like a complete idiot on a huge surplus everyday and not go to the gym. You know how to manage your calories, now just eat more and go to the gym, defeat your fears.

brendon0224 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RiceAddict View Post
    You will not put on much fat if you eat on a smaller surplus (200-400 over maintenance), and if you are scared of getting fat again, you are not making any sense, to do that you would have to eat like a complete idiot on a huge surplus everyday and not go to the gym. You know how to manage your calories, now just eat more and go to the gym, defeat your fears.
    Thank you for your feedback but I will not be any closer to my 6 pack if I eat 200-400 cal over maintenance will I?

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're scared of body fat and gaining fat.

Simply put: You need to get over this if your goals are to get strong.
    IG: ErikTheElectric
    SnapChat: ErikTheElectric

I like food, two wheels, and deadlifts

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    You're scared of body fat and gaining fat.

Simply put: You need to get over this if your goals are to get strong.
    This. Not to mention he is 17 and a buck 45 at 5'10.....
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tuura007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brendon0224 View Post
    Hello, I am 18 years old who have been lifting for 2 years now.

I have been obese all my life, and last summer I decided to lose the fat. I went from 184pounds and am currently sitting at 145 pounds.
    I have body issue problems due to childhood bullying and I am scared of fat. I eat 1750 kcal daily with intermittent fasting (I realize it is not recommended at such an age).
    I have made huge progress, putting on a lot of muscle and burning away my fat but I want to reach 10% body fat.
    I wish to finish burning the last bits of fat around my abs, finishing my 6 pack but since I am at such a caloric deficit, I can feel my muscle being burned for fuel.
    My overall size has decreased tremendously from the dieting and I am not happy with my size anymore.
    I wish to be at a caloric surplus but I am an endomorph and I feel as if any weight I put on is fat.
    I was wondering if it is possible to build muscle but burn fat at the same time at a caloric surplus? (Maybe a recommended calorie value- 5'10 145lbs endomorph, 6 workout days a week, 90mins each)
    My diet is on check and I have not touched junk food in months.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Scared of fat? Without stating the obvious (calories in vs. calories out), try to manage your stress. Being stressed out doesn't help with muscle gain/fat loss goals.

Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're putting on a lot of fat and not making gains, lift harder with more volume.