ZP88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Getting rid of belly fat while being underweight

I'm 14 year old male, I'm 5'11" and weigh around 125 lbs (57kg), as per BMI I'm underweight, however I have some belly fat. I used to be a chubby kid when I was 11, but I've grown 8 inches since then and have gained only about 6kg. Some of my extremely thin friends keep calling me fat even though I'm underweight. I'm cardiovasculary fit and am able to run a lot and am faster than most kids my age. I'm quite weak and am not able to even bench press 20 kg and am not even able to do a single push up and could only do 1 or 2 while inclined on a table and also I'm unable to do any chinups. I do about 30-60 minutes of sports at school daily. The diet I get at home has a lot of carbs. I'm new to bodybuilding and looking for some exercises which I could do to reduce my belly and gain strength.

IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100) IVIaximumPower is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ZP88 View Post
    I'm 14 year old male, I'm 5'11" and weigh around 125 lbs (57kg), as per BMI I'm underweight, however I have some belly fat. I used to be a chubby kid when I was 11, but I've grown 8 inches since then and have gained only about 6kg. Some of my extremely thin friends keep calling me fat even though I'm underweight. I'm cardiovasculary fit and am able to run a lot and am faster than most kids my age. I'm quite weak and am not able to even bench press 20 kg and am not even able to do a single push up and could only do 1 or 2 while inclined on a table and also I'm unable to do any chinups. I do about 30-60 minutes of sports at school daily. The diet I get at home has a lot of carbs. I'm new to bodybuilding and looking for some exercises which I could do to reduce my belly and gain strength.
    your 14, don't worry about cutting, your underweight so you want to put on muscle. Go to the gym and get on a begginer program, if you can't do calisthenics. Lean bulk so don't go too many calories above what you use. ie 500 but at your age counting isn't really needed. Just make sure your not losing weight aim for 0.25lb to 0.5lb per week. Stick to healthy foods, supplements are NOT needed. GL!
    Last edited by IVIaximumPower; 02-01-2017 at 03:50 AM.
    Ignore my rep... Take my advice. Its good.

"Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change"
    "A little progress each day adds up to big results"
    "Be the best version of you, Stop wishing, Start Doing"
    "Prove them wrong, When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100) selfmade23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Keep it simple man. Eat greens and lean meats. Workout daily. consistency is key...

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by selfmade23 View Post
    Workout daily
    LOL what??nice advice

Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Horsebiscuits1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Working out daily is a terrible idea, especially if you play a sport atop that. I'd try and lower your carb intake if you're concerned with belly fat, carbs mean your body "wants" to gain weight.
    Eat big though, and do exercises that are conducive to the body you want. Keep conditioned!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Stop fixating on BMI at your age (or for anything for that matter)
    2. Stop being paranoid of fat gain.
    3. Eat more.