Badawy11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Is what I am doing with supplements is right ?

So I was 135kg
    Started gyming 4 months ago, now I am 101.5kg with the use of a fat burner and I am 192 cm so I thought that this is the right time to gain some muscles while loosing some fats
    so some one told me to get protein to gain muscles and if I worked on a good diet I will loose weight and gain muscles so here is what I am doing
    I don't eat anything with sugar or salt except for breakfast

I do a slice of bread of peanut butter with honey
    After gym I eat tuna
    for lunch I eat 1/2 kilo of chicken breast
    for dinner I eat a yougrt
    and every 2 hours I have a snack ( green apple, bannans)
    and drinking about 3x liters of water per day including the ones I use with the protein

I take 4 scoops of whey protein ( myprotein ) a day
    2x libo 6 fat burner
    CLA
    GLUTAMINE
    CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
    and vitamins
    and bcaas

I have been doing this for a week and when I look at the mirror I think I am getting fatter
    and as I said I don't eat any sugar or salt

and if someone please tell me the best way of taking those supplments and how many liters of water I need daily with the ammount I put in the protein ? thank you

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick one goal and adjust your diet accordingly. Either building muscle which would require eating in a caloric surplus or lose fat which requires a calorie deficit. Muscle gain during a cutting diet will be marginal and likely not even noticable. And you cannot cut fat while in a surplus unless you're using illegal supplements.

As far as supplements go, stick to a basic supplement stack. Multi, fish oil, creatine, and protein powder. You can drop the Glutamine, CLA, and fat burner. Only incorporate a fat burner if you're strugging with energy levels and your appetite is difficult to handle.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Pick one goal and adjust your diet accordingly. Either building muscle which would require eating in a caloric surplus or lose fat which requires a calorie deficit. Muscle gain during a cutting diet will be marginal and likely not even noticable. And you cannot cut fat while in a surplus unless you're using illegal supplements.

As far as supplements go, stick to a basic supplement stack. Multi, fish oil, creatine, and protein powder. You can drop the Glutamine, CLA, and fat burner. Only incorporate a fat burner if you're strugging with energy levels and your appetite is difficult to handle.
    I think that building muscles require protein and I am taking lots of protein daily and I actually gained noticeable muscles in that week but I don't know why I think I am getting fatter.

????