Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz da2ricky has the mod powerz
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170863321

My EDM thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169239043

Open Borders Globalist Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Given all the traffic these forums generate, do you have a long term non-supplement store/standard banner monetization plan to capitalize on those numbers?
    *cough* *cough*
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Registered Sex Offender IAmPotatoBoy's Avatar
    IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IAmPotatoBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was I adopted?
    -Mod Neg survivor crew
    -Adopted a dog, it ran back to the shelter crew
    -Dropped on head as a child crew
    -Therapist quit job and got a restraining order after first session with me crew

-Patriots and Chelsea

-Trump 2016-

TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Can u do some flexes for us?

TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100) TomLiam123 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why is the search function so lousy?

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    will there ever be an ability to delete your account completely or go back in history and delete old posts? You could even charge for such a feature or really do a platinum account that lets u do that and have an avi that can be something random and throw in an easy image link embed option.

I've said some dumb ****, i've had this account since i was 14.
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 1outof10beta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why did you modify vbulletin so badly in a way that viewing threads or posts is impossible from user CP?
    Why do you monetize via an online store and not via affiliate marketing or even just adverts?
    Have you had offers to buy BB.com from places like Internet Brands?
    Why do you have less rep power than your moderators?
    How are moderators chosen? I see some with very low post counts.
    Why did you get strict in regard to pr0n, drug threads, etc on the Misc?

Thanks

TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50) TaleOfUs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you believe that the misc forum thrives due to the obsession with reputation points?

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is there a vault of all the legendary removed threads? And if so, will these ever be made available to the public?
    Viking

d̛ͫ̄̔̍̀̚a͢s̍ iͫ͒̉̓t̾̀ͨ͗ Luc1fer's Avatar
    Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luc1fer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Chase a check, never chase a bitch."

"oooooo I'm a ghost" - ghostbrah
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe." - Jason Genova

ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz
    Well the video idea failed so I am going through and answering most questions here.
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    Why is the search function so lousy?
    ask vBulletin. Always been an issue.
    Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    Why is the Mobil version still so buggy and randomly scroll up? Most of us use the misc on mobil during the day at work and etc? Eta on fix?
    same answer as above. back in 01 we didnt expect to go mobile so kinda shot ourselves in the foot. No ETA as of now.
    Originally Posted by TheRougarou646 View Post
    Do you work for BB.com? Also do you work in an office or from home?
    Office at HQ
    Originally Posted by Flapjacko View Post
    Do you like me?
    Koala tea poster for sure bby
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    Why is the misc now so filtered as opposed to OG misc?
    Times / Laws have changed. If we want to keep the Misc around we have to change with it. The Misc is a huge liability to our legal team
    Originally Posted by Crooze View Post
    You ever wish you could go on a mass ban spree?
    You have no idea
    Originally Posted by masterg20 View Post
    Are there any important things your job entails on this forum that users may never know about or see?
    I do a lot more than moderate. I tend to leave that to mods. Unfortunately cant disclose too much since it would be easy to track down my private info
    Originally Posted by Wh1teDyn0mite View Post
    What has been your personal high point within the Misc, example your favourite thread?
    WettyB for sure. Faith in Misc restored. Not there weren't other threads that restored faith but that one was my favorite.
    Originally Posted by CorgiBrah View Post
    did you ever idolized Zyzz brah?
    I did srs. Started Miscing bc of him. RIP GOAT
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    How many man hours were wasted behind the scenes mulling over what to do with the rep system?
    bout 350hrs. On the real, way more than should have been.
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Any ill will towards Ryan DeLuca for leaving and if not (and you liked him) could you take Dan Bilzerian 1v1?
    Ill? No way! RD is my homeboy and still stay in touch and hang out. Idk bout the 1v1 with DB. I do have bigger legs and a fighting background but he is on that bicycle and baby stem cells so who knows.
    Originally Posted by allianc3 View Post
    Do mods create unnecessary drama for you? And if so can you share some good stuff without naming names.
    Nah. I feel like we have a good team and get a long for the most part. There is a reason we are so picky when we look at applications.
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Tldr: the misc is being increasingly regulated in an attempt to phase it out. Valid or tinfoil hat?
    We are not going anywhere. Its more regulated due to legal reasons and the bad image it give BBcom.
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    So when are we getting updates the board? I like the interface now but what about easy accessibility to different smilies and such?
    Also are you afraid of social media replacing forums like this as technology gets better and less people coming here regularly?
    Im trying to get upgrades but there are other bigger priorities so it may be a while. Social media has been killing forums since around 08. Afraid of it? Nah, but we are aware it a threat.
    Originally Posted by EarlA View Post
    Do you enjoy the misc or are you disgusted by it?
    Depends on the day SRS
    Username changes are not an option
    Multiple accounts will be IP banned
    Posts will only be deleted if forum rules are violated (Think before you post)
    -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000) Originalcordawg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP Delivered. Leaving satisfied.
    Team No Calves

Misc at work crew

AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AverageKenneth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why have I been seeing this sloot more and more lately?

ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz ForumAlpha has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BeastinFitness View Post
    Has being on the MISC so long jaded your view of the real world?
    Not gonna lie, in the first few months of Miscig I lost faith in humanity
    Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Was/is Bodyspace as successful as it was hoped to be?
    I believe it was. Its crazy how many people use it on the daily and how many new members we keep getting (even with it being broken half the time).
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Will the vid feature a rear glute spread?
    Nohomo
    Sending PM
    Originally Posted by nctarheels21 View Post
    How can we work to better integrate fitness/motivation/ postivity into the misc?
    Best thing to do is keep posting. Shoot me a PM with a few links to Koala Tea threads and ill give some reps out. I always rep helpful / positive posters.
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    How much time do you spend here and what is the Mods oath of service?
    50-60 hours a week
    Originally Posted by kalvinmc View Post
    Are you currently in possession of HeyKiddo nudes?
    Not yet.....
    Originally Posted by Jaxevi View Post
    Jebem te usta, ima li janjetine u americi baki ?
    Nejedem ti ja to buraz. Ubi kiselina. Al nema cevapa kako treba u picu materinu
    Originally Posted by MrAbz View Post
    What's your Grindr?
    ChadBroChad22
    Originally Posted by whtcoupe View Post
    Do you tell people IRL that you are an Admin here?
    Only people who have no idea what the forums are or people I know I can trust. Only 3-4 Miscers know me IRL

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a/s/l? press 69 if you want to cyber

Originally Posted by GriecoR View Post
    Do you like big assed latin women?
    I dont discriminate. Ass>Teddies
    Originally Posted by deft0nes View Post
    Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you plan on either?

How much can you lift? bench, deadlift, squat
    Yes. Dont have kids. I want little ones one day. Still young and have a lot to do and see
    LIfts suck. Have a messed up lower back. 395 bench and no idea on the other 2 since i dont max out. Usually dont go above 315 for reps on squats and 405 on deads. Lower back of an 80yo man.
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    Do you have to worry about being deported?
    Do you guys discuss Misc during your staff meetings?
    Have you guys ever considered getting rid of Misc?
    jebi se pederu lol
    Yes, after all it is my job so execs want to know how its going
    Legal brought it up once and that conversation went south real quick
    Originally Posted by EDMFloridaBrah View Post
    What were some of your favorite threads over the years?

If you had to pick one part of your job you dislike the most, what would it be?

Have any law enforcement agencies contacted you because of things that have been posted on here?
    Pics that make you lol every time is GOAT. Hate dealing with petty drama. Have had to talk with FBI, CIA and Homeland Security in the past.
    Originally Posted by Uzumati View Post
    Legit question... Do you enjoy being an Admin?
    Absolutely
    Originally Posted by chickenbroc**** View Post
    Favorite cut of steak and how you like it prepared?
    used to be all about well done until very recently I discoverer medium rare. Been doing it wrong my whole life

Originally Posted by thecpthree View Post
    where have you traveled, and can you speak any other languages?
    Im from Europe so lots of places in Europe, USA, Mexico, Canada. I speak 2 other languages
    Originally Posted by Tomi_Li View Post
    What is the incentive for you to stay as an admin?
    I get to misc all day and get paid for it?....

First 3 pages for today. Ill do 4-6 tomroow

xoxo
    -Bulldog

Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Alvarezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Almost lost faith, faith is now restored. GJDAM

#MMGA

RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really think you could take DB. Also, tell ForumNat Richie hopes all is well if you ever talk to him. He seemed like a good kid the interactions i've had with him.
    ** Wood rub coconutoil on KK's Scar Crew **
    **Free Moldbrah**

**Counting the days till i move to the Villages**

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    I really think you could take DB. Also, tell ForumNat Richie hopes all is well if you ever talk to him. He seemed like a good kid the interactions i've had with him.
    He is a really good dude. Still in the company just no longer on the forums.

SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpermWhale has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SpermWhale View Post
    do you eat the booty like groceries?

how can I get one of those 1987 join dates?
    forgot about me since I didn't send dik pics?
    -♥♥--♥♥--team misc big c support--♥♥--♥♥--
    ~ Miami Hurricanes ~
    ~ The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice crew ~
    ☆☆☆Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012☆☆☆
    ♡♡ѾѾѾMedhead's boo crewѾѾѾ♡♡
    Misc #3 assman
    ☆☆☆Misc Dad Crew☆☆☆

The Link *St Jude fundraising* 2017
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

Originally Posted by DuhSwagKing View Post
    What are/were bodypoints? Also, if you don't mind adding, why were they removed?
    Points users earned by using BodySpace and the forums. They were turned off years ago and removed since only some members had them while others did not. Also less chit to slow the forums down and clean it up.
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    What's the meaning of life?
    Gains
    Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    So you set up the forum? How much did it cost or cost every year?
    Are you Ryan? lol
    Why are so many of my OG brahs banned. 1/2 the members get banned every 5 years.
    Free Bigmane123
    Nope. Dont know the cost. Not Ryan. And if anyone is banned its pretty clear why.
    Originally Posted by BrofessorAtWork View Post
    Pizza or pancakes?
    Both? If I had to pick I would do Pizza
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    Whats the reason for removing the stats feature on a bodybuilding forum?
    same as Bodypoints. Hopes that it would clean up the forums and make them run better
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Have you gotten any death threats from banning autistic miscers?
    Way too many times.
    Originally Posted by ZMAg View Post
    Why did you abuse the (vid) tag?
    because I truly wanted to make a vid but our media team failed me
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    Do BCAA's do anything?
    Not sure but beats drinking plain water.
    Originally Posted by bsbtec View Post
    Do you get all sorts of crazy PMs? Give us some examples.
    Mainly ban disputes. "its my twin brother who lives here that made that post" "i finished Harvard so you need to revoke my ban or i will sue"
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Were you worried that you might have been on the list of people that got laid off in December?
    Was anyone I know laid off?
    Are you concerned that there might be more layoffs inbound, since Richard Jalichandra is known for turning companies around?
    F yeah i was worried. The layoffs happened the day i took a half day and was leaving on a cruise for 2 weeks. All I could think was "Great im leaving in an hour and I wont have a job when I get back". Dont think so. Others left before that. There was concerns after for sure but RIP in peace Richard.
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    How tall are you? What are your big 3 lift #s?
    6'2 master race. Already mentioned

StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongFella has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you believe in life after love?
    Negged By A Mod's Heads/Tails Game Crew

PRs(lbs.):
    525/410/550

Former U.S. Navy

FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000) FiteMeIrlFgt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Will there ever be a BB.com forum app?
    *anti LDAR crew*
    *Elizabeth Turner Appreciation Crew*
    *Margot Robbie Appreciation Crew*
    *IG crew (@keoni.anderson)*
    *snapchat crew (@ninja4hire)*

heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heykiddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForumAlpha View Post
    Not yet.....
    I heard this is how to get a platinum account, yes?
    (..and if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's probably a reference..)

Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylevolution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by heykiddo View Post
    I heard this is how to get a platinum account, yes?
    Hello
    Mirin'

Selena Gomez Crew
    Always Pick #4 Crew
    Aesthetic Pose Everytime I Stretch Crew

Check out this thread made by a MOD.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SavageBrah84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How does flapjacko keep posting if he's banned? Also why is iceman1800 a mod? Also do the admins have access to the BodyBuilding.com gym?
    Got looks but autistic Crew
    Big Bubble Butts Crew (BBBC)
    Aesthetics Crew

ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ggMoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you agree that the misc harbors a strong political climate that leans to the very right? Considering that most of us are mid 20's, why do you think that is?
    +Positive Crew+
    Cant spell defiantly crew

Life's a bitch but I bet I get that bitch wet

AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlienUnseen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who is your favorite pornstar and why?
     Proud Red Liberal!!!
     All My Negs Are From CUCKSERVATIVES CREW
     Neg Me To Red Crew "King of Reds"
     Love AR-15 Rifles Crew
     Want To Watch The Universe Burn Crew
     6' 2" 207lbs
     I Will Never Neg Crew
     USMC Veteran Crew 0311
     PTSD Crew

Registered User JuAngusPeppered's Avatar
    JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000) JuAngusPeppered is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is the mobile so ****ty?

Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Motiviert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fahk. He's back. Tell forumnat I said"don't enter 3182" he'll know what it's about.

Welcome to Costco I love you.
    �There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.� - Ernest Hemingway

If you aren't living life on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." Heraclitus

PS4= extragram_sam