bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000) bflare78 is just really nice. (+1000)

Running Fierce 5 & using machines?

Hello,

I joined a gym just before Xmas after I had finished my long cutting phase. During the cut, I was doing the Fierce 5 routine at home to maintain the little muscle I had. When I started going to the gym I began using the plate resistance machines with a sort of modified Fierce 5 routine just until I settled in. I ran this modified program for about a month & saw some slight gains. I am now doing the Fierce 5 routine using free weights i.e barbell squat, deadlift etc etc. My question is should I now quit using any machines or can I still use the machines at the end of my workout? I felt like I was getting benefit from the lateral raise machine & tricep extension machine. Will using the machines hinder any progress from the compound exercises?

Thanks.