Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BigLiTTlEJohn, the violation is not in the posting of the same information to different boards, but rather, the utilization of the Bodybuilding.com forums for the purpose of blatant advertising.

cosmonova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you are not right Willy

I you can prove that this is a spamming I'll send you
    two botlle of this great product I mentioned above.

William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) William has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perhaps you are failing to understand the use of the word SPAM as it pertains to the forums here.

Technical Definition: "Spam falls into three main categories: e-mail, Usenet, and message board. Spam is any electronic message or posting that is addressed to a recipient or placed on a board with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship and is not sent or posted at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient(s). "

Simple Definition: Posting some helpful, courteous words does not give you license to use the Bodybuilding.com forums to advertise. Your link goes straight to a product description page where we are introduced to our "sales rep" and encouraged to "order now."

If I recommend some product to other people (such as this guy who started topic )and tell them where they can get more information about it doesn't mean spamming, my friend.
    Besides, have a look in this same topic and you will see another guy who post web address for another product.
    Thus, point of my post is respond to this topic.

It is quite different when one recommends a product or site that he or she has no connection to, and when one seems to have as his or her entire reason for being on the board tied to the promotion of one's own product or service.

I'll have nothing more to say in this thread about it. The appropriate moderators have been notified and if they find that you have not violated any rule, then I will gladly remove all my comments concerning the matter from this thread and leave it alone.

Seems to me that I am not welcomed on this forum due to some misunderstandings from my fellow members.
    So long.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All you posted was spam and several posts to defend your spam. So no big loss.

So long.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Dread_MikeC
    Well Come To My Store Then If Your Ever In Michigan So You See I Am In The Suppliment Trade Bro
    Oh my God, you own a supplement store ! Why didn't you say so, oh glorified genius ! That makes it all different, that makes it right for you to post crap without backing it up and spam to promote your store !

Get off my board loser.

Originally posted by Dread_MikeC
    Show Me your degree and I'll Show U Mine Big Cat
    And how does the almighty propose we do that ?

Why don't you start by showing me some proof of the claims you made, then perhaps we'll talk. In a civilized manner. Until then, this is merely a childish display of your opinions.

YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YMS_1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Didn't see the need to start a new thread here....

...and while this is an older thread, I noticed it wasn't locked, so I'll just ask here.

There have been numerous posts asking about multi's and discussions about absorption, natural vs. synthetics and of course my favorite....VALUE PER SERVING.

But no matter which article/thread I stumble upon, I can't avoid the product "Animal Pak". As silly as it sounds, I'm a firm believer in the power of numbers. I believe that if a majority of people see some redeeming quality/ies in a product, there must be some truth to it (or that company has some top-notch marketing people). But I don't think the latter applies here; BB seems to be a legit website featuring (for the most part) honest reviews from actual users of the supplements.

My question is fairly simple : Would you consider Animal Pak overkill for the average daily consumer or is it an appropriate multivitamin for both athletes & the average daily consumer?

It's not the cheapest supplement in the world, and to be honest, I stopped working out since my annual prepaid gym membership expired a few months ago. I was laid off so, money is tight right now (when isn't it?) but I would like to take a multi that will provide me with everything I need on a daily basis. But I don't want to be wasteful either; since I'm not working out these days.
    Ubuntu -- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBlikecrazy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I currently use animal pak. I find it great. The 44 pak is around 30 dollars and lasts for 44 days. Check it out, see if you like it.

Refer To Me As Aniki (兄貴) Bleachway's Avatar
    Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Opti-men 2 pills a day, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner or lunch and its a good price.
    Last edited by Bleachway; 04-20-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Sup_Yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out NOW Adam also. Also like Orange Triad, but it's more expensive than NOW Adam.

im genetically like this mk.ultra's Avatar
    mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000) mk.ultra is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hobbit_Boy View Post
    Here is what you do:

1. Go to grocery store

2. Go to vitamin aisle

3. Find the centrum

4. Find the generic brand of centrum

5. But it

6. Feel happy that you got a multi for damn cheap and didnt fall into the clutches of supplment brainwashing advertising
    6. Feel dumb because you got a dirt quality multi for dirt cheap.

Whole food multivitamins are more expensive because they are sourced from natural whole foods, which are extremely bioavailable. You're body has a a higher affinity for naturally occurring vitamins as opposed to chemically synthesized and isolated ones.

I used to take synthetic multis like Centrum was I was younger, and they did nothing for me. Within a week of trying a more expensive (And much higher quality) whole food multi, I could literally feel the difference in energy and overall well being. I will never waste my money on useless synthetic vitamins again.

Im glad to see some people on this board know the importance of whole food multiples:
    NOW Adam
    Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men's
    New Chapter Every Man's
    Nature's Purest Ultra II
    Source Naturals Life Force
    the list goes on
    Last edited by mk.ultra; 04-20-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been taking Univeral Animal Pak's for a couple years. Very happy with the product.

Got 44 pak's yesterday for $21.89, thats hardly expensive imo. I wouldn't go cheap on a multi. Just me.

BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Godspeed409 View Post
    I've been taking Univeral Animal Pak's for a couple years. Very happy with the product.

Got 44 pak's yesterday for $21.89, thats hardly expensive imo. I wouldn't go cheap on a multi. Just me.
    A thread from 9 years ago..how time flies!?
    I ´ve read somewhere that this formulation is underdosed. I tried it before, then I stopped months later, I did not feel any difference when stopping.

Barzten1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chris1999 View Post
    I am currently taking EAS's multi-blend... but

#1 its expensive

#2 you have to take a lot of pills a day

and #3 I dont think it give you a complete cocktail of goodies..

Any multi out there that is made from quality ingredients, that are 100% bioavailable for people < not the rocks that some companies grind up and put in the pills to supplement minerals>

Thanks in advance!
    Chris
    *Its a hand full of pills but Animal Packs is the business

Jealousy you have to earn tino124's Avatar
    tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mk.ultra View Post
    6. Feel dumb because you got a dirt quality multi for dirt cheap.

Whole food multivitamins are more expensive because they are sourced from natural whole foods, which are extremely bioavailable. You're body has a a higher affinity for naturally occurring vitamins as opposed to chemically synthesized and isolated ones.

I used to take synthetic multis like Centrum was I was younger, and they did nothing for me. Within a week of trying a more expensive (And much higher quality) whole food multi, I could literally feel the difference in energy and overall well being. I will never waste my money on useless synthetic vitamins again.

Im glad to see some people on this board know the importance of whole food multiples:
    NOW Adam
    Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men's
    New Chapter Every Man's
    Nature's Purest Ultra II
    Source Naturals Life Force
    the list goes on

lol wut?

To OP, just stick with the normal multi's. No need to drop extra dough on the ripoffs.
    Director/TranceBrah @ Electric For Life and Garuda

( ' ' ' ) MISC. RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

NYG Eli Manning Crew Member -- "You gotta unleash the Manning!"

Horse Head Crew Checking in

Sup_Yo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ lawl! ^^

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Animal Pak 44

Originally Posted by Chris1999 View Post
    I am currently taking EAS's multi-blend... but

#1 its expensive

#2 you have to take a lot of pills a day

and #3 I dont think it give you a complete cocktail of goodies..

Any multi out there that is made from quality ingredients, that are 100% bioavailable for people < not the rocks that some companies grind up and put in the pills to supplement minerals>

Thanks in advance!
    Chris

Animal Pak The Number 1 Multivitamin For Hard Training Athletes.
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com