Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman

Totally regret letting my gf move in with me :(

About 5 months into dating her last year,she just got her college degree. So she began looking for work. She eventually finds a job literally 3 blocks from my apartment. She looked around for a place to rent,couldnt find anything she could afford. So she brings up the idea of moving in with me till she finds a place. I like her,no major red flags,good company,and the prospect of a warm hole in my bed every night seemed appealing. I agreed

We're living together for 4 months now and it's driving me fukking insane. Cant remember when last i had a good night's rest in my own bed. Dont know how you brahs manage that sh!t.

- She's 5'5 110lb and takes up 70% of the bed
    - Always pulling the blankets off me
    - Farting in her sleep
    - Wants to cuddle all the time when i'm trying to sleep
    - She can cook,but i dont like her food. Always bland and tasteless. No spice or flavour
    - Hijacked my closet space because she doesnt want her dresses to crease
    - Hoards junk. Has over 30 pairs of shoes because some of them match with her outfits. Which she's never worn in years
    - Has boxes of old stuff stored in the other bedroom from when she was 10 years old
    - Uses my toiletries. Shaving foam and razor to shave her cooch and legs.
    - Once whilst she was in the shower she says: "Babe,we're out of shaving foam!" I'm thinking: "Bish that's my shaving foam. Buy your own fukking shaving foam
    - Doesnt put the cap back on the toothpaste after she's used it
    - Always wasting food. Makes a sandwich,takes a few bites. Leaves the sandwich in the fridge to rot until it has to be thrown away.
    - Always rearranging the place because i dont have "Taste and style"
    - Always asking me how my day was. Like every single day after work i have to report how my day was. Sh!t's annoying AF

I can write a book on the things that i hate about the setup. I so badly want to tell her to leave,but i know it will turn into a massive fight. My brahs tell me that's completely normal "Living with a female" behaviour and i should learn to adapt if i dont want to die alone. Which i think is insane.

I'm used to my own space. I dont like people moving my stuff.

How do i tell her to GTFO in the nicest way possible?

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you tried talking to her about it?

90% of those things are easy fixes.

As far as them asking how your day went, that's normal relationship stuff that literally every girl I have lived with has done. It's showing interest and isn't necessarily a bad thing, unless she's grilling you or something.
    Misc Entrepreneur Crew

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wtf is shaving foam

u really screwed the pooch on this one bro

StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lockdev View Post

As far as them asking how your day went, that's normal relationship stuff that literally every girl I have lived with has done. It's showing interest and isn't necessarily a bad thing, unless she's grilling you or something.
    Pissening.
    Heterologously Vaccinated Superior Race Crew

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman

I tell her about the things i dont like, but she's always got a convenient excuse why she's doing it. When i get home from work i'm just tired most days. All i want to do is eat dinner,watch an episode of a tv show and go to sleep. I'm probably being selfish cos i've lived alone ever since i left home and i'm used to my own space

Originally Posted by ThaJerzeyDevil View Post
    wtf is shaving foam

u really screwed the pooch on this one bro
    Do you have a reading disability?

Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A lot of these sound like really bad habits that formed as a child and teenager. getting someone to change from habits that have been ingrained like this is damn near impossible
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

The Misc's resident IBD brah

*Crohn's disease crew *

*Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

*Porcelain destroyer crew*

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This. I assume you've already communicated all this because I guarantee she has a list on you too. Every couple does, and it's great when you both accept it, make some compromises and learn to tolerate smaller things.

One thing I wouldn't tolerate is all the closet space and 30 pairs of shoes. That is just hoarding.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xslick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mischman View Post

- Always wasting food. Makes a sandwich,takes a few bites. Leaves the sandwich in the fridge to rot until it has to be thrown away.
    Yeah I'd drop her for this. My biggest pet peeve was my siblings doing this. brb waste food, brb take up fridge room, brb have to throw out the rotten food because they're lazy as fuk and I don't want it to contaminate everything else in the fridge

DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    I tell her about the things i dont like, but she's always got a convenient excuse why she's doing it. When i get home from work i'm just tired most days. All i want to do is eat dinner,watch an episode of a tv show and go to sleep. I'm probably being selfish cos i've lived alone ever since i left home and i'm used to my own space
    unrelated, how long did it take to get your physique in your avi?

all natty?

im mirin
    Warriors fan since 2005.
    curry, klay, green, durant, iggy. lol @ other nba teams 73-9

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I understand that, I'm the kind of guy that needs his own space. I had my girlfriend stay with me for 9 days and was already feeling like I needed space. If it were up to me I'd want to see my girlfriend everyday but not all day everyday.
    *MMA Crew
    *Boxing Crew
    *Agnostic Crew
    *Wavy Hair Crew
    *Right-Wing Crew
    *INTP (Logician) Crew
    *Hazel-Green Eyes Crew

Originally Posted by DuhSwagKing View Post
    unrelated, how long did it take to get your physique in your avi?

all natty?

im mirin
    No homo?

7 years on n off. Half natty half bicycle

Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000) Sherniee is just really nice. (+1000)
    - Uses my toiletries. Shaving foam and razor to shave her cooch and legs.
    This is the GOAT srs.
    ACE CPT

6'0
    Starting weight 304lbs
    Current weight 176lbs

MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000) MatSalleh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk brah. Know them feels. There are days I just want to chill by myself and play some dotes. Fuk having a gf always wanting to cuddle and chit. Chit is exhausting.

pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pWally has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Youthful Glow Connoisseur Crew - Founder and Chief Glow Advisor
    Chloe Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Founder and Former CEO (Retired)

Always strive to be Inb4 pWally

Witness the beginning. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171335301&pagenumber=

Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Lastrepbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just bring uyp to her what some issues are. I would condense them, though. don't want a laundry list of chit she does wrong. Some issues may arise from a long list
    We're all gonna make it brahs

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fukkin LOLd at OP's post.

lovin life crew
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000) DuhSwagKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    No homo?

7 years on n off. Half natty half bicycle
    no homo
    Warriors fan since 2005.
    curry, klay, green, durant, iggy. lol @ other nba teams 73-9

Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aperture has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Doesnt put the cap back on the toothpaste after she's used it
    I know this feel and it rustles me to the core, especially if it's one of those flip cap ones and all they have to do is press it back shut.

How lazy can you be, it's slob behavior.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she can learn to cook better
    you can get a bigger bed with more blankets, she can stop hogging them
    you can ask her to clean up after herself
    you can get a shoe organizer
    youre trash talking a woman for caring about how your day went? My parents would sit down and talk about each others day for probably 30+ minutes, and they were disfunctional as ****

most of this **** is minuscule and can be worked on. At least shes freaking try on the **** that matters

living with someone else is harder... building and maintaining a relationship is harder...

It sounds like she likes you and is trying to build something, and you're still in LDAR bachelorfrog mode.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb asking YaBoyDave if the pics are loading in prison since i can see fuk all here atm
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

Originally Posted by Lastrepbrah View Post
    just bring uyp to her what some issues are. I would condense them, though. don't want a laundry list of chit she does wrong. Some issues may arise from a long list
    Ihave brought them up in a subtle way when she does it. The other option is to go full potatoe on her ass and have a big fight. I cant fault her in other areas though. She pays her share and more of the living expenses.

Thinking 20 times right now about kicking her out. Her family lives an hour's drive away and she doesnt have anyone close by

Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000) Cicada3301 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP it sounds like its her apartment and you are the one that moved in. You need to set some rules man

How hard is it to put the cap back on the toothpaste FFS!

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao. This post sounds like it comes from a woman who begins to resent her Boyfriend over all the little things. Let her know how you feel. There's no way around it OP

raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ihave brought them up in a subtle way when she does it. The other option is to go full potatoe on her ass and have a big fight. I cant fault her in other areas though. She pays her share and more of the living expenses.

Thinking 20 times right now about kicking her out. Her family lives an hour's drive away and she doesnt have anyone close by
    stop being a ******* and be straight up with her without being a dick about it

Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samvail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gf and I have 1 kid and one on the way. 5 years together. Known her since 2001 in the Army. She does all this **** and more. Gonna cost me a lot to split up with her but I can't take it. At least you're not married or have kids with her. Then you'd really be ****ed. Toss her and replace her.

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn your cliffs are longer than the original post. Only read the first part when you said 5 months dating lol. You made a huge mistake.

Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Calaesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

As another poster above pointed out, these are bad habits developed from childhood/teenage years.

As to your friends who say that this is normal female behavior that you should put up with, they're wrong. If they allow this then they're a bunch of spineless cucks.

The bish overstepped and has a lack of respect for you and your place now. From the moment you moved in, you should have established clear rules and boundaries (this is normal, it's YOUR fukin' place).

You have to talk to the bish and be more assertive with her and if she doesn't change, then you kick her out.

If this doesn't work and she doesn't change then she isn't compatible with you (you definitely don't want to keep up with this **** for a long period of time if you want to keep your sanity).

Take a day off work and pack up all her **** and have it ready for when she gets home. If she starts a fight, power through it. Don't be afraid of confrontations with your gf.

Good luck brah
    Non-FA crew

Always take up 2 parking spots in my 2017 Challenger SXT Plus crew

"Lower your standards, raise your stats"

-T529

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Calaesthetics View Post
    Don't be afraid of confrontations with your gf.

Good luck brah

If he wants her out he is going to have to break up with her. There is no way he will be able to kick her out without her resenting him. Just make a clean break and call it off if she is driving you crazy op.

fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000) fafaedras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at letting someone live in your place and letting her set her own rules