Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deathmetal1992 View Post
    Um, it's true, 90s bodybuilders would all lose today with the exception of Ronnie, almost everyone else lacked the leg size and glute striations. Never said they looked like trash, you're taking it way out of context. Would anyone from the mid 80s stand a chance in the mid 90s except for Lee Haney who would place in the top 6? How about anybody from 1975 in 1985? Sports change and criteria changes. I'm pretty sure that can't be disputed. If you think anybody from the 90s can go against the current crop and place top 3 with the exception of Coleman, I don't know what to say.
    When you place a prime dorian yates behind someone like the late dallas mccarver, you're practically saying they look like trash(they don't even compare). The judging criteria changes every decade, hell put a prime Ronnie Coleman in the 70's and he wouldn't be winning one show, considering that the standards back then were about a balance between symmetry, size and conditioning.

Not to mention how you went on a rant about how the average gym rat looks better than Sergio Olivia. Just lol, you're practically a buffoon that went on a rant because your expectations were let down and practically everyone on this board is calling you out on it
    Well brah, he did deceive everybody and made anybody supporting him look like a bunch of idiots.
    No, you made yourself look like an idiot, even his haters gave him props for having the guts to show up.
    He hyped himself up than let us all down;
    You let yourself down with your expectations

he was talking about not going there to place (he didn't place but I'm sure he wanted us to believe he was shooting for number 1). Now I didn't expect a win by any measure but I felt like a 90% Levrone had a shot at top 6 and was guaranteed a top 10 placing with politics.
    Yes you did, do you want me to pull out all the quotes if the past from your post history saying that he will be number 1?
    Adulterers deceive, so I think it was a fair comparison to make especially back then. The killer thing was extreme, I'll admit still doesn't qualify as unstable behavior. You've never said something a little over the top when you were disappointed or feeling betrayed?
    I wouldn't compare an athlete that didn't perform to my expectations to a murderer or a man who sleeps with other peoples wife. Only spoilt buffoons with a mental disability do that.
    Um, the food poisoning part wasn't meant as actual food poisoning but "food poisoning". I wasn't implying he had to be sick from the diuretics, just call in sick to work when you don't want to go in that day meaning pull a 1997 Flex.
    Just lol at you trying to defend yourself. You're a nut job mate.

deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000) deathmetal1992 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    When you place a prime dorian yates behind someone like the late dallas mccarver, you're practically saying they look like trash(they don't even compare). The judging criteria changes every decade, hell put a prime Ronnie Coleman in the 70's and he wouldn't be winning one show, considering that the standards back then were about a balance between symmetry, size and conditioning.

Not to mention how you went on a rant about how the average gym rat looks better than Sergio Olivia. Just lol, you're practically a buffoon that went on a rant because your expectations were let down and practically everyone on this board is calling you out on it
    No, you made yourself look like an idiot, even his haters gave him props for having the guts to show up.
    You let yourself down with your expectations

Yes you did, do you want me to pull out all the quotes if the past from your post history saying that he will be number 1?
    I wouldn't compare an athlete that didn't perform to my expectations to a murderer or a man who sleeps with other peoples wife. Only spoilt buffoons with a mental disability do that.
    Just lol at you trying to defend yourself. You're a nut job mate.

Yeah ok, I guess we see differently. Yeah I'm a nut job, it's why I have a decent job with no history of psychiatric intervention. But hey this place is turning into the misc so I expect this sort of bull****.
    dead sex drive crew

JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10) JigPig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah ok, I guess we see differently. Yeah I'm a nut job, it's why I have a decent job with no history of psychiatric intervention. But hey this place is turning into the misc so I expect this sort of bull****.
    Don't act so surprised, you started the bullchit.

Londas1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my opinion, comparing Kevin to 2003

1. His chest looks thicker than 2003
    2. His shoulders and traps look smaller
    3. Triceps look similar
    4. Legs and back the big mystery.

I would love to see him onstage again and I don't really care if he does not look like his best ever shape and condition. An improvement on 2016 is the goal.

He is 53 years old and is not doing this to win a show (despite what he says), he is doing this for his fans and his brand.