Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why everytime i back squat or front squat low depth (lower than myknees),my right knee start to crack?
    what can i do ? (only my right knee)

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 7Ryu7 View Post
    why everytime i back squat or front squat low depth (lower than myknees),my right knee start to crack?

Make sure you are properly warmed up with good form. If so it could be many things if its an actual issue you would need to consult a Dr.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have both my knees crack pretty much every time I sit or if I go well past parallel in squats. I have been training for over 9 months, squat decent weight and have no issues with it. If you feel pain then worry about it and seek professional help.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks brahs

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks brahs
    No problem

im back with an incovenient.
    when i use the lat pulldown machine or do bent over rows overhand grip and i pull i get this feeling in my right hand in the gap between the forearm and the biceps.the feeling is like i have a vein that cracks and its annoying.what could it be?im pretty sure i had good form on lat pulldowns,and im not so sure about the bent over rows(anyway i dont do them anymore).if i use the underhand grip the problem is gone.

thanks brahs in advance

im back with an incovenient.
    when i use the lat pulldown machine or do bent over rows overhand grip and i pull i get this feeling in my right hand in the gap between the forearm and the biceps.the feeling is like i have a vein that cracks and its annoying.what could it be?im pretty sure i had good form on lat pulldowns,and im not so sure about the bent over rows(anyway i dont do them anymore).if i use the underhand grip the problem is gone.

thanks brahs in advance

I'm not entirely sure of your issue, but make sure when lifting your form is spot on. Also make sure you are tight, keep everything flexed while lifting.

thanks again,guess ill stick with it and see how it goes.

thanks again,guess ill stick with it and see how it goes.
    No problem

BinceVince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So right now I'm currently cutting with 1960cals daily. I'm 16, 157lbs, and 5'7''. This week I ended up having to cheat on my diet due to a friends party that I had to attend. Every Sunday morning I would usually weight myself. Last week I went from 158lbs to 157 because of my deficit(which I'm pretty happy about), but this week because I cheated the day before, my weight skyrocketed to 160lbs. Is this just water weight or fat? And how do I prevent this from happening?

CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CtheK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've got a stupid question to ask. I'm 15, almost 16. ~145lb. (It fluxuates a couple pounds every time I weigh). And 5'8" tall. I know you don't have to do this, but I hear it gives more muscle definition? Shaving your forearms/arms in general. When should I start? Should I wait until they're a certain size? Do I just do it whenever I want? I'd like to start shaving my chest because the hair is getting more noticeable, and don't want to look like I'm wearing 2 sleeves of hair when I'm at the beach.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BinceVince View Post
    So right now I'm currently cutting with 1960cals daily. I'm 16, 157lbs, and 5'7''. This week I ended up having to cheat on my diet due to a friends party that I had to attend. Every Sunday morning I would usually weight myself. Last week I went from 158lbs to 157 because of my deficit(which I'm pretty happy about), but this week because I cheated the day before, my weight skyrocketed to 160lbs. Is this just water weight or fat? And how do I prevent this from happening?
    Assuming you did not eat an extra 10,500 calories above maintenance at this party, it's water weight (or some combo of mostly water and a tiny bit of weight/fat gain.)

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CtheK View Post
    I've got a stupid question to ask. I'm 15, almost 16. ~145lb. (It fluxuates a couple pounds every time I weigh). And 5'8" tall. I know you don't have to do this, but I hear it gives more muscle definition? Shaving your forearms/arms in general. When should I start? Should I wait until they're a certain size? Do I just do it whenever I want? I'd like to start shaving my chest because the hair is getting more noticeable, and don't want to look like I'm wearing 2 sleeves of hair when I'm at the beach.
    Shave whenever you want to. Obviously,it makes no difference in actual size, it's just all for appearances.

sammythenoob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey anyone reading this comment. I am new to weightlifting and am still very much in my noob phase. Few days ago I hit legs/shoulders, and the next day I was not feeling sore at all. During the workout I feel it, but the next day I'm not getting that "can't walk up a flight of stairs without soreness" feeling. I am worried a bit that it has to do with me perhaps not doing enough weight... can anyone help me with how to find the exact amount of weight I should be doing for my 15 rep movements, and my 8 rep movements. Is there maybe a formula or a way to test this? Any help would be appreciated, sorry if it's a very noobie or obvious question, but any help would be awesome! Thanks guys

BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Weight scale stuck.. appearance changes and muscle gains?

Hey everyone
    My weight has been stuck around 71-73kg since I started going to the gym (3 months ago) I'm 5'8 and 16. Is this normal? Does this mean I'm not gaining muscle? Does this mean I'm losing fat and getting lean muscle at the same time? Should I continue like this or do I need to eat more and gain some weight? I want to stay at a small deficit or maintenance so I can start losing my love handles, honestly. I genetically store a lot of fat on my lower back sadly.

BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigChip25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sammythenoob View Post
    Hey anyone reading this comment. I am new to weightlifting and am still very much in my noob phase. Few days ago I hit legs/shoulders, and the next day I was not feeling sore at all. During the workout I feel it, but the next day I'm not getting that "can't walk up a flight of stairs without soreness" feeling. I am worried a bit that it has to do with me perhaps not doing enough weight... can anyone help me with how to find the exact amount of weight I should be doing for my 15 rep movements, and my 8 rep movements. Is there maybe a formula or a way to test this? Any help would be appreciated, sorry if it's a very noobie or obvious question, but any help would be awesome! Thanks guys
    Muscle soreness happens when your body isn't adapted to the heavy weights. As time goes on, you will not feel as much soreness, sometimes not even feeling any. This 100% does NOT mean you aren't working out heavily enough. Keep it going, don't worry about muscle soreness.

Originally Posted by CtheK View Post
    Shaving can make you look better, but it will look pretty bad if you aren't muscular enough. I shaved my biceps chest and stomach and it looks better. Really depends on the person.

quaymat321234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job

GavinZXCV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, i am a 17 year old, 157 pounds, around 5'9". I have been exercising on and off since 15 but got serious at end of last year. I don't visit the gym often but i own dumbbells and barbells at home. I have been hitting my daily protein intake of around 160 grams from chicken breasts and supplements, and i do not notice any significant changes to my body however i do feel like i am getting stronger. I work on biceps, triceps and shoulders at home while hitting the chest, back and legs in the gym on weekends. Is there something wrong with my workout schedule? Or am i not hitting my daily required intakes accurately? Thanks!

Originally Posted by GavinZXCV View Post
    Hi, i am a 17 year old, 157 pounds, around 5'9". I have been exercising on and off since 15 but got serious at end of last year. I don't visit the gym often but i own dumbbells and barbells at home. I have been hitting my daily protein intake of around 160 grams from chicken breasts and supplements, and i do not notice any significant changes to my body however i do feel like i am getting stronger. I work on biceps, triceps and shoulders at home while hitting the chest, back and legs in the gym on weekends. Is there something wrong with my workout schedule? Or am i not hitting my daily required intakes accurately? Thanks!
    You'd get better results hitting all body parts more than once a week. Plus, it takes a while to see visible changes. Stay consistent. It'll happen.

GavinZXCV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You'd get better results hitting all body parts more than once a week. Plus, it takes a while to see visible changes. Stay consistent. It'll happen.
    Thank you very much!

Anonymoussss4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anonymoussss4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi to anyone reading this, I'm a beginner I'm doing a workout program called stronglifts 5x5 it is a full body workout 3 workouts a week. I was wondering if I adding exercises would be a good idea.
    Also it's about to be around a month since I started the program
    Last edited by Anonymoussss4; 06-17-2017 at 11:26 AM.

LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LILZyzz557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Please review my stack my friend from GNC put together for me . It's a little pricey but the gains will be worth it 👌ðŸ»just got all my stuff can't wait to see where this takes meðŸ˜

Pre workout blend

Deer antler velvet
    Fish oil
    Creatine hcl
    Creatine monohydrate
    Creatine serum
    Creatine nitrate
    Melatonin 45 mg
    Mr Hyde and aps mesomorph 1/2 scoop each

Strength blend
    Ostarine
    Ligandrol
    Mk677
    Cellucor p6 chrome and pm
    Cellucor super hd fat burner
    Novadex 2000mg
    Clomid 25 g
    Aromasin 8 g

Mass blend

Milk thistle
    Ephedrine
    L-tryptophan
    Collagen
    Glutamine

Pump blend

Agmatine
    Arginine
    Glutamine
    Leucine
    Taurine
    Casein protein

Recovery blend

Egg protein
    Whey protein isolate
    Soy protein
    Waxybolic
    Optimum nutrition mass gainer

Originally Posted by Anonymoussss4 View Post
    Hi to anyone reading this, I'm a beginner I'm doing a workout program called stronglifts 5x5 it is a full body workout 3 workouts a week. I was wondering if I adding exercises would be a good idea.
    Also it's about to be around a month since I started the program
    How long have you been running it for and has it gotten hard to progress yet? The reason I ask is because once it gets hard it becomes way more taxing on your body. If you add in accessories right now your body would be able to handle it no problem, but you may run into issues when your body is being challenged.

I would add in maybe 1-2 accessories without it being taxing just for added work like, bicep curls, or abs.

Sorry for my absence guys, I got busy.

Originally Posted by LILZyzz557 View Post
    Please review my stack my friend from GNC put together for me . It's a little pricey but the gains will be worth it 👌🏻just got all my stuff can't wait to see where this takes me😊
    Pre workout blend

Deer antler velvet
    Fish oil
    Creatine hcl
    Creatine monohydrate
    Creatine serum
    Creatine nitrate
    Melatonin 45 mg

Strength blend
    Ostarine
    Ligandrol
    Mk677
    Novadex 2000mg
    Clomid 25 g
    Aromasin 8 g

Mass blend

Milk thistle
    Ephedrine
    L-tryptophan
    Collagen
    Glutamine

Pump blend

Agmatine
    Arginine
    Glutamine
    Leucine
    Taurine
    Casein protein

Recovery blend

Egg protein
    Whey protein isolate
    Soy protein
    Waxybolic
    I'm not a fan of supps so I'm not really sure. I'm a true believer that almost everything you need you can get from a food source, and not have to waste money.

mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 16, 5'11, and 165 pounds. I started bodybuilding last year so I can start competing when I'm 18. I was wondering if deer antler extract would be safe for me to take right now, or if I should wait to take it until I'm older.

mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LILZyzz557 View Post
    Please review my stack my friend from GNC put together for me . It's a little pricey but the gains will be worth it 👌🏻just got all my stuff can't wait to see where this takes me😊
    Pre workout blend

Deer antler velvet
    Fish oil
    Creatine hcl
    Creatine monohydrate
    Creatine serum
    Creatine nitrate
    Melatonin 45 mg

Strength blend
    Ostarine
    Ligandrol
    Mk677
    Novadex 2000mg
    Clomid 25 g
    Aromasin 8 g

Mass blend

Milk thistle
    Ephedrine
    L-tryptophan
    Collagen
    Glutamine

Pump blend

Agmatine
    Arginine
    Glutamine
    Leucine
    Taurine
    Casein protein

Recovery blend

Egg protein
    Whey protein isolate
    Soy protein
    Waxybolic
    Try swapping the ON mass gainer with the Dymatize Super Mass Gainer. Also, if you experience a crash during workout, it's more than likely Mesomorph. When I took it, I went from having tons of energy to having none and being super tired. I talked to friends who have taken it and said they had the same thing happen to them.

Originally Posted by mpew View Post
    I'm 16, 5'11, and 165 pounds. I started bodybuilding last year so I can start competing when I'm 18. I was wondering if deer antler extract would be safe for me to take right now, or if I should wait to take it until I'm older.
    Honestly thought you were trolling me before I looked that up. Anyways supplements are unnecessary especially when first starting out. You can the vast majority of what you need with solid nutrition.

FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10) FEELTHEBULGE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How bout' my schedule? (Fullbody Routine)

Since school ended, a can't go to the gym every day(I live in a bad city(Detroit) And walking 2 miles is preeeettyy dangerous) So now i'm stuck with an every other day routine, because I felt 3 days a week was erm... FOR LOSERS. Anywho, I decided for optimal gains over the summer, I could do a full-body workout; after the workout is extremely satisfying and the day after you feel like you've been shot with horse tranquilizer! ITS AMAZING

But the guys back at the gym say fullbody workouts are way too intense (Im 15 now) And Are only for those who want to get injured.
    And they're right, today's workout was about as fun as a sandpaper dildo. I was still sore from the last workout and i'm afraid that i'm pushing over the big ol' line of overtraining.
    What should I do? Should I go Heavy-Light-Heavy-light to help coop with the Strain or should i go 3 days a week? Or maybe I should stop being a bitch about it?

When I made this workout, i was going off of a routine that was supposed to be taken 3 days a week, with only 3 sets each. But then again, I did change it a bit since it was a beginners routine.

Warmup: DB Swings 20x2

1: Standing rows 10 x 4
    2: Flat Db bench press 10 x 3
    3: Bent row 10 x 4
    4: Db lat raises 10 x 4
    5: Inc Bench press 10 x 3
    6: Press downs 10 x 4
    7: Machine BB curl 10 x 3
    8: DB curl 10 x 3
    9: Deadlifts 12,8,4 reps 15 YEARS OLD BLAH BLAH BLAH, my gym's full of local bodybuilders(Yeah, its that kind of gym) And all of em' are super cool, they taught me
    10: Squat+Pullover superset 10x3 how to deadlift, squat, etc. Despite the fact that i've only been lifting for 6 months, My forms pretty damn good
    11: Breathing squat 20x1
    12: Breathing Pullover 20x1
    13: Rack Pulls 3x8
    14 :Calf raises 5 x 15
    15: Cable Flies 1 x 30
    16: Crunches 2x30
    After this i go to the track to do a couple of sprints. THEN I TAKE A DAY OFF AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN
    Last edited by FEELTHEBULGE; 06-22-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Anonymoussss4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anonymoussss4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    How long have you been running it for and has it gotten hard to progress yet? The reason I ask is because once it gets hard it becomes way more taxing on your body. If you add in accessories right now your body would be able to handle it no problem, but you may run into issues when your body is being challenged.

I would add in maybe 1-2 accessories without it being taxing just for added work like, bicep curls, or abs.

Sorry for my absence guys, I got busy.
    Thanks for answering my question! and it's ok I added the exercises but found it easier and better to not add them