Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    MonkeMonk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Strength training programs?

I've been in countless forums pages and websites trying to sort out which routine will suit my goals the best (15M 47kg 165cm, obviously bulking), but whenever I find a routine that seems to be ok and then everyone is ****ting on it, I find another and it seems to be made for strength training, and some people say that it doesn't matter and I should be able to grow both muscle and strength with any decent routine, while others say that such routines are not suited for my goals, building muscle and achieving a good physique. So, what's the science behind it and if you were to recommend some specific kind of training, please list it or name a few. Thanks in advance!

Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100) Karinnesa is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by cubanyero View Post
    My left side of my body always feels more sore than the right side. It is also much stronger with my left chest being more developed. I am right handed so this doesn't make sense to me as I thought the right side would be more developed.

No matter if I do an exercise that requires both arms such as the pull up or if I do a benchpress or pushup evenly the left arm will always feel more sore. What could be causing this and is there a way to fix it?
    Using dumbbells more often might benefit you as it requires each side the same effort

paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    ok very impressive

paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    hmm very impressivessive

aidengibson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im 16, 5 11 and 170

continue bulk?

i started going to the gym early sept. '22, i was 120 then. I started bulking around november, and im currently 170 or so. ive developed what do you call them - love handles? no one ever told me that cardio or abs were important so ive gone months without them. im not necessarily looking to get a 6 pack, but i want to continue my bulk without the insane amount of fat gain.

modernmeathead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TakuraK View Post
    Hey. If Albert is pretty short and his doc puts him on gh therapy. Can he still work out at the gym regularly and expect increased mass? Will the gh get focused on building his muscle because his concern is height.
    I wasn't able to find any research on the anabolic effects of HGH in the context of teenagers on HGH therapy. But I was able to find this study from BMJ (sorry, can't link URLs for some reason) that claimed (1) "GH is anabolic in healthy adults is very poor," but (2) for elderly people (and GH deficient males), short-term dosage of HGH did increase in MPS and fat loss.

So yea, I'd suppose so, but from little I've learned I'd argue hgh in general shouldn't be your first choice of anabolic agent lmao. Much better to prob get on test only cycle as a beginner

beginner7242 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    test