Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well yes you're right, certainly not that long +
    a while ago (But isn't it obvious that if I can't recover from previous workouts then the workout is not for me. Remember - STUPID QUESTIONS)
    But the said 5 day split, I have tried for more than 2 months and it worked better than a 3 day split (upper lower) from this website (not forums)
    Any advice about my previous questions
    --> Aesthetic gains and athleticism is priority (v/s strength)

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aCreativeMan View Post
    Well yes you're right, certainly not that long +
    a while ago (But isn't it obvious that if I can't recover from previous workouts then the workout is not for me. Remember - STUPID QUESTIONS)
    But the said 5 day split, I have tried for more than 2 months and it worked better than a 3 day split (upper lower) from this website (not forums)
    Any advice about my previous questions
    --> Aesthetic gains and athleticism is priority (v/s strength)
    I think you are going to have a serious issue balancing volume, intensity and recovery properly designing that, and it's well in excess of what's necessary at your level.

If you have to run a 5 day split Viking's Bare Bones and Fierce 5 already have balanced one's. Fierce 5 also has a substitution FAQ.

As to the recovery question, having DOMS does not mean you were not recovered. If you Squat 3-4x a week for 2 weeks that DOMS will subside to zero.
    You could also be poorly recovered and not have DOMS, it's a lot more complex than how you feel the next day unfortunately.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500) aCreativeMan is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile

Alright, thanks, I get it, I like/will try the viking's one. It's also pretty much training the muscles at the frequency I was thinking about + being safe.
    Really had no idea about the recovery thing, thanks.

redheadboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got a question.

15, 6’1, 170 pounds. Just finished my first bulk, now cutting.

13% body fat (I think) but most of my body fat is in the middle section so my middle section abs dont show. the bottom 2 are the only ones that show. I can feel the top ones though.

Question is, should I keep cutting or just train the abs more?

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redheadboy View Post
    Got a question.

15, 6’1, 170 pounds. Just finished my first bulk, now cutting.

13% body fat (I think) but most of my body fat is in the middle section so my middle section abs dont show. the bottom 2 are the only ones that show. I can feel the top ones though.

Question is, should I keep cutting or just train the abs more?
    At 15 I wouldn't recommend cutting unless you are obese.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

stanleypp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youtube.com/watch?v=MTYwdg9-w5Y
    Is my squat form ok? Lately some couches in a commercial gym are saying I'm leaning too much forward and now I'm not confident in putting any heavy weights during my squating sessions

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stanleypp View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=MTYwdg9-w5Y
    Is my squat form ok? Lately some couches in a commercial gym are saying I'm leaning too much forward and now I'm not confident in putting any heavy weights during my squating sessions
    Weights to light for a real form check, evident by how you casually walked it back into the rack xD

Forward lean is fine to an extent as long as bar stays over midfoot.
    Low bar squatting may be more natural to you as you have fairly long limbs and and wide stance.

I'd suggest dropping the bar down to low bar position, and also watching the below.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100) justinholliday is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude, you seem as natural as Mike O'hearn and Simeon Panda.

BigMac9312 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much weight is it possible to gain over the summer?

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigMac9312 View Post
    How much weight is it possible to gain over the summer?
    entirely depends on how much you eat.

Assuming you don't wan't to just end up getting fat a rate of 1-2 lb per week should be more than enough. And ofcourse lift while you are at it.

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

Registered User ethanthegreat79's Avatar
    ethanthegreat79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tdee + 500 will give you a 500 Cal surplus Wich is perfect for bulking but everyone is different so you may need to ajust

myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myvideoali has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello my question I do I have good negatives?
    my w/s ratio is 1.95. My waist At belly Button is 27.5 inches anndd shoulder Width without latspread is 54 inches. And im at 11 % bodyfat IF i drop down body fat I think I will get even higher. And then funny thing is I'm only 16. Ive been always naturally broader then everyone I know like srly a shoulder broader. When I count pixels my w/s ratio comes at 2.3. I've been training for 8 months but i had amazing v taper before I started. What do you mean?
    I think i have good genetics. 83 kg at 6 feet. Or maybe I'm just stupid and all of my friends eating **** and making me believe i have good genetics... I mean 7.5 inches wrist and 11 inches ankles is a good thing? Im 23 inchhes broad from shoulder to shoulder. I heard Olympians like Jeremy bundia are 22 inch broad its just they are midgets and have small waist which makes them look wide af. I talk to a friend who have met jeremy pot in and he told me I look like I was at least as broad as pot in if not broader. What do you guys think?

ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100) ifeelsoy is not very well liked. (-100)
    İm skinny fat 17years old 170lbs 6foot1 %17 bodyfat
    İ need to eat on 200 surplus but somedays i forgot how much i ate and i eat around 500 surplus. The next day should i stay maintance to balance weekly calories ? Does it make sense?

amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amilo367 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Been lifting for 5years at the Gym, but still in room for a lot of advice!

Hey! I have a couple of questions... But don't know where to ask them, so i ask them here, hoping it is the right thread! This is my first time ever posting anything. Technically you can just read the sub-titles and answer from those, and not read my whole bible that i wrote under each sub-title...

1. How is my program? I follow PULL-PUSH-LEGS and rest.

So 3 days on 1 day off, never the same week.
    I go with 4sets and 4 excercises on the big muscle groups (Chest, Back, Legs), and 1-2 excercises on smaller muscles. So total about 24 working sets every session. Rep range tends to be 12/10/8/6 with 1-2 minutes rest on the bigger lifts.

Pull; Pullups with Weights, Lat Pulldown, Barbell Row, Seated Row, superset with seated bicep curls and 10 minutes abs at the end. (approx. 70minutes)

Push (I alternate between one day having more shoulder focus and one day more chest focus); Barbell Bench/Incline Bench, Incline Bench/Barbell Bench, DB Incline Bench/Military Press, Standing Flies/Shoulder Raises and lastly random tricep-excercise. (approx 75 minutes)

Legs (I alternate between having more Quads focus and one day with more Hamstring Focus; Squat/Deadlift, Leg Press, Lunges/Leg curl, Hip thrust, random calves-excercise, and then finish with 10 minutes abs. (approx. 80-90 minutes.)

Is this a decent program? Or? I always get sore for 2-3 days, after a workout. Example i work chest on monday, then i am sore until Wed/Thur, same with back and legs. So with this program i get 4 days between each ''same'' muscle group.

2. How is my intensity? 12/10/8/6 until failure every big lift.

On bench, incline and squat i always do the repetition until it lands on the safety-bars, or that a spotter steps in. For example, my goal is 12/10/8/6, i choose a weight I can do 11 alone, and fail on the 12, so a spotter has to pull it up for me. Same with the 10. Repetition, 8th, and 6th. Its the same on Incline and Squat. Is this bad? Because i remember Arnold said ''These last 2 or 3 or 4 repetitions that is what actually makes the muscle grow, that divides a champion from one not being a champion. If you can go through this pain-barrier you make it to become a champion, if you cannot, forget it.'' So I have ALWAYS done the sets to failure on big lifts. (Except Deadlift, because i am unable to manage to hype myself up there). I ask my friends, if they push each set until they fail, none of them does this. Because they are afraid to ''Overtrain''. What are your thoughts? Should i stop going 12/10/8/6? And instead spare some energy, and do the 8/8/8/8?

3. Workout while fasted? Yes or no?

I am doing Intermittent fasting (12-20) because i am currently on a cut. I have not been working out while fasted, because people say that the Cortisol-level is really high in the mornings, and when you dont eat, it just goes up to the roof. And when you don't have food in your system I personally can't draw forth my maximum strength. So the workouts gets sloppy. But at the same time, peolpe say that fat mobilizes easier when fasted, because your glycogen stores are depleted, insulin-levels are low, etc. So that your ability to burn fat is higher? Idk. I don't have alot of knowledge here, thats why i ask you these stupid questions... My question is following; What are your thoughts of training while intermittent fasting?

4. Does anyone have personal experience with; Body Recomp, Nuclei/Nucleus-overload, DUP? If yes, do you mind sharing some information with me?

I hope i managed to stay relevant for this topic... If I should post this some other place please tell me so!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Sincerely, Erik.
    Really nothing out of the ordinary. A young Asian male on the journey to become an aesthetic god. 3 days Hypertrophy & 3 days Power.

My Workoutlog; https://tinyurl.com/y7vyquaz (OLD WORKOUTLOG)

21YO, 185cm @85kg 6+ yrs of lifting | Bench Press - 157.5kg 1RM - 140kg x6 and 130kg x9 | Incline Bench - 110kg x8 and 100kg x13 | Squat - 150kg x5 and 135kg x10 | DL - 170kg x5 and 150kg x10

_erikchen on Instagram

BodyIsLife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where my biceps are I'm getting weird red marks where they are. It's not hurting or anything but It's just weird having red scars around my biceps. It's on both of my biceps also. I don't know if this is something to worry about or not to worry about. Thanks.

I'm 16 weigh 189 5,7

BinceVince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    During a cutting phase people are saying that 2-3 times a week of hiit cardio is good to speed up cutting phase process. I’m not really a fan of hiit cardio and I was wondering if doing the stair steppers for like 20 minutes is just as good as doing HIIT cardio.

Also does anyone know a very accurate device that would show how much calories you burn based on your heart rate?

Originally Posted by BodyIsLife View Post
    Where my biceps are I'm getting weird red marks where they are. It's not hurting or anything but It's just weird having red scars around my biceps. It's on both of my biceps also. I don't know if this is something to worry about or not to worry about. Thanks.

I'm 16 weigh 189 5,7
    Could just be stretch marks

FMH Crew Little Beast

Originally Posted by BinceVince View Post
    During a cutting phase people are saying that 2-3 times a week of hiit cardio is good to speed up cutting phase process. I’m not really a fan of hiit cardio and I was wondering if doing the stair steppers for like 20 minutes is just as good as doing HIIT cardio.

Also does anyone know a very accurate device that would show how much calories you burn based on your heart rate?
    As far as I'm aware you can't accurately track calories burned.

Hitt does not increase weight loss a caloric deficit does.

FMH Crew Little Beast

I’ve been on a cutting diet and I was wondering if there’s any disadvantage to not eat vegetables of fruits. Usually I’m only eating chicken breasts, rice, protein shakes, egg, etc. I haven’t been eating any type of fruits or vegetables. Can this affect my gym performances or cutting phase in general?

Originally Posted by BinceVince View Post
    I’ve been on a cutting diet and I was wondering if there’s any disadvantage to not eat vegetables of fruits. Usually I’m only eating chicken breasts, rice, protein shakes, egg, etc. I haven’t been eating any type of fruits or vegetables. Can this affect my gym performances or cutting phase in general?
    Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of micro-nutrients that are beneficial to general health & well-being. So yes you are missing out on a lot by not eating them.

FMH Crew Little Beast

MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100) MoldyPancakes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Drink a lot of water.

BulkingDave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MoldyPancakes View Post
    Drink a lot of water.
    Don't really know where is the proper place to ask this (not a teen, but my knowledge fits here) How much gains could I expect in a month eating 5500 calories per day and ~200G of protein? I'm 6.55" tall/ ~200cm, and weight 176lbs/80kgs (skinny asf). I'm tired of being skinny so I switched to this much calories, how much can I expect and will I be fat even though I'm naturally skinny?
    Also I am not sure about my workout routine. I workout 6 times a week (legs; chest/triceps; back/shoulders/biceps; cardio and then repeat)
    I think It's fine because there is enough rest between muscle groups?!
    Also I do reverse pyramid focusing on compound movements like squats, deadlifts and bench. Doing four sets 4,6,8,10 reps - 5kg less weight + 2 reps. Starting with maximum I can do 4 times. Every week or little longer add 2.5kgs. Goal? Gain weight, no more skinny asf?

I’m 5’6” and right now I weigh around 145lbs at around 19% body fat percentage according to my scale. How would I know how much I weigh if I were to cut to about 10% body fat. Is there a certain calculation I gotta do? My LBM is I think 135 but Im pretty sure that’s if I’m 0% body fat and only muscle, but I could be wrong though. Any ideas on how to solve this cuz I’m trying to know how much I weigh at 10% body fat with the muscle I have right now so that I can set a time range of my cut and also so that I can know the approximate time of when I’ll reach my 10% lean goal and switch over to bulking
    Last edited by BinceVince; 04-22-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Originally Posted by BulkingDave View Post
    Don't really know where is the proper place to ask this (not a teen, but my knowledge fits here) How much gains could I expect in a month eating 5500 calories per day and ~200G of protein? I'm 6.55" tall/ ~200cm, and weight 176lbs/80kgs (skinny asf). I'm tired of being skinny so I switched to this much calories, how much can I expect and will I be fat even though I'm naturally skinny?
    Also I am not sure about my workout routine. I workout 6 times a week (legs; chest/triceps; back/shoulders/biceps; cardio and then repeat)
    I think It's fine because there is enough rest between muscle groups?!
    Also I do reverse pyramid focusing on compound movements like squats, deadlifts and bench. Doing four sets 4,6,8,10 reps - 5kg less weight + 2 reps. Starting with maximum I can do 4 times. Every week or little longer add 2.5kgs. Goal? Gain weight, no more skinny asf?
    Regarding diet, just aim for a 200-500 surplus. Aim to gain 1-2 lb per week, adjust your calories based on your weight gain. Personally 5.5k calories seems excessive but if that is a 200-500 surplus for you then go ahead. Gaining weight too fast is not food either as you will simply end up fat.

Regarding workout there are lots of professionally written novice routines available in the stickies so it will be best if you followed one of them.

FMH Crew Little Beast

Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100) Boklec is not very well liked. (-100)
    Help please. So im 14yrs old and i started working out on jan 2018 (5 months ago) and i used to be around 72kg and my height was 170cm.
    Now im 65 kg and height 171cm.
    I wanna be muscular and big like normal-big not like a hugeeee bodybuilder.
    I still have a littlr belly left like a rlly small one should i try to lose more weight or should i bulk? P. S. Is it okay to do full body workout 2hrs on gym and 4-5times a week??
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Boklec View Post
    Help please. So im 14yrs old and i started working out on jan 2018 (5 months ago) and i used to be around 72kg and my height was 170cm.
    Now im 65 kg and height 171cm.
    I wanna be muscular and big like normal-big not like a hugeeee bodybuilder.
    I still have a littlr belly left like a rlly small one should i try to lose more weight or should i bulk? P. S. Is it okay to do full body workout 2hrs on gym and 4-5times a week??
    Thanks
    Bulk and follow a professionally written novice rotuine. Lots in the stickies.

FMH Crew Little Beast

wtfork is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What does 3x10 mean here? imgur . com/a/A6Tbhv6

Do I do it like this:
    30 Donkey kicks
    45 Squats
    10 Walking lunges
    30 Glute bridge

or

10 Donkey kicks
    15 Squats
    20 Lunges
    10 Glute bridge
    then do it again 2 times?

Originally Posted by wtfork View Post
    What does 3x10 mean here? imgur . com/a/A6Tbhv6

Do I do it like this:
    30 Donkey kicks
    45 Squats
    10 Walking lunges
    30 Glute bridge

or

10 Donkey kicks
    15 Squats
    20 Lunges
    10 Glute bridge
    then do it again 2 times?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175723831
    The answer was already given in your other thread. And as mentioned it is a crap routine.

FMH Crew Little Beast

randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomboy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys. I'm trying to lean bulk with a small surplus (200 cals). And I was wondering this: If I met the minimum requirements for protein and fats can I get the rest of the calories from whatever macros I want? For example somedays I can have higher fat (let say 90-100g) and moderate carbs (200 or less) and otherdays higher carb (400+) and lower fat (50-55g). I'm asking this because I heard the excess carbs can be easily stored as muscle glycogen and the dietary fat it's necessary only for hormones production and other important things in the body like that, and the excess it's stored as bodyfat. Is this true or it's another bro myth? I'm asking this because I have a small appetite and I get full even when I eat things lower in fiber like cereals and pasta. And because sometimes I enjoy some butter or some fattier cuts of meat. Of course I will not eat all of my fat from trans fat and candies, just asking if I can go higher fat or should I only go high carb everytime. As I said it's not a big surplus (200 calories or even less) but I don't wanna get chubby.

Originally Posted by randomboy7 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm trying to lean bulk with a small surplus (200 cals). And I was wondering this: If I met the minimum requirements for protein and fats can I get the rest of the calories from whatever macros I want? For example somedays I can have higher fat (let say 90-100g) and moderate carbs (200 or less) and otherdays higher carb (400+) and lower fat (50-55g). I'm asking this because I heard the excess carbs can be easily stored as muscle glycogen and the dietary fat it's necessary only for hormones production and other important things in the body like that, and the excess it's stored as bodyfat. Is this true or it's another bro myth? I'm asking this because I have a small appetite and I get full even when I eat things lower in fiber like cereals and pasta. And because sometimes I enjoy some butter or some fattier cuts of meat. Of course I will not eat all of my fat from trans fat and candies, just asking if I can go higher fat or should I only go high carb everytime. As I said it's not a big surplus (200 calories or even less) but I don't wanna get chubby.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3439001&page=1

FMH Crew Little Beast