Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FEELTHEBULGE View Post
    Since school ended, a can't go to the gym every day(I live in a bad city(Detroit) And walking 2 miles is preeeettyy dangerous) So now i'm stuck with an every other day routine, because I felt 3 days a week was erm... FOR LOSERS. Anywho, I decided for optimal gains over the summer, I could do a full-body workout; after the workout is extremely satisfying and the day after you feel like you've been shot with horse tranquilizer! ITS AMAZING

But the guys back at the gym say fullbody workouts are way too intense (Im 15 now) And Are only for those who want to get injured.
    And they're right, today's workout was about as fun as a sandpaper dildo. I was still sore from the last workout and i'm afraid that i'm pushing over the big ol' line of overtraining.
    What should I do? Should I go Heavy-Light-Heavy-light to help coop with the Strain or should i go 3 days a week? Or maybe I should stop being a bitch about it?

When I made this workout, i was going off of a routine that was supposed to be taken 3 days a week, with only 3 sets each. But then again, I did change it a bit since it was a beginners routine.

Warmup: DB Swings 20x2

1: Standing rows 10 x 4
    2: Flat Db bench press 10 x 3
    3: Bent row 10 x 4
    4: Db lat raises 10 x 4
    5: Inc Bench press 10 x 3
    6: Press downs 10 x 4
    7: Machine BB curl 10 x 3
    8: DB curl 10 x 3
    9: Deadlifts 12,8,4 reps 15 YEARS OLD BLAH BLAH BLAH, my gym's full of local bodybuilders(Yeah, its that kind of gym) And all of em' are super cool, they taught me
    10: Squat+Pullover superset 10x3 how to deadlift, squat, etc. Despite the fact that i've only been lifting for 6 months, My forms pretty damn good
    11: Breathing squat 20x1
    12: Breathing Pullover 20x1
    13: Rack Pulls 3x8
    14 :Calf raises 5 x 15
    15: Cable Flies 1 x 30
    16: Crunches 2x30
    After this i go to the track to do a couple of sprints. THEN I TAKE A DAY OFF AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN
    Post made me laugh, is pretty funny, but the routine is trash. Find a pre made routine from someone knowledgeable for best results and don't change it.

Also full body routines are great, but what you are running is a dumpster fire of a routine. Also your formatting makes it hard to read.

Put sets first then reps. For example-
    5 sets of 10 reps
    5x10
    Not 10x5
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000) manhunt9 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hello, im 6ft 93kg/205lbs ive been bulking for 2 years went from 75kg/165lbs to 205lbs, i got alot of bodyfat enough to cover my abs and get stretch marks on my biceps and rear delts so i reckon 20-25% bodyfat.

im now hitting the weights 3 times a week to maintain my strength and the rest is cardio low intensity 80% of the time. my maintance is around 2,000 so it says, so i eat enough protein and shiet and track all the foods on fitness pal and also track my cardio calories burned.

ive cut before but it was horrible i was eating only 1,400kcals a day and also trained heavy some how i maintained my strength but i was moody and slow in the brain because of the amount of carbs that were reduced...

so im trying something new im eating maintance calories and doing cardio instead for my calorie deficit, im doing 1,000calories burned daily through cardio in the gym and out the gym which total is 1000kcal (mostly walking, because i walk alot). rarely i do high intensity but thats like once a week maybe if i wanna spend less time doing cardio, ive been cutting for 3 weeks and ive lost 3kilos/6.6lbs.

Yes i know what your thinking i know, Thats alot of weight to be losing weekly but the thing is im still strong and im keeping my strength thats all that matters to me in the end, when i start losing strength then i will tone it down and do only 500kcal deficit. Im looking to lose 22lbs/10kg i dont care if a bit of muscle goes with it. i want to get ripped and sort of restart my bodybuilding journey though lean bulking and cutting at low body fat 10-15% bodyfat

So if my calculations are correct, 22lbs is about 77,000kcal correct?
    Ive burned 12,858kcals so far, so guys my question is: Should i keep doing what im doing or would it be better for me to take off 500kcal from my maintance kcals and not do cardio to create 500kcals deficit instead while eating maintance kcals.

Thanks will rep back

theoneyoshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is the fierce 5 routine for building muscle as much as it for getting stronger or is just for getting stronger?

BinceVince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Around July 6th I'm going on vacation for about a month and I'm currently cutting at the same time. Do you think I should remain on a deficit throughout my vacation, or will I lose muscle mass from this because there isn't a gym where I'm going. Or should I keep my calories to maintain my body weight and hopefully maintain my muscle mass? How do I maintain my muscle mass for that 1 month i'm not in the gym?

pxpc2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone, I apologize if there are many spelling mistakes, not very good with English :/
    Well, here in my city (Brasilia, Brazil) it'S a tradition for all of us students graduating from high school this year (class of 2017) from a bunch of different schools to go on a 1 week vacation trip now in July to celebrate our graduation, and as you can assume, it's basically 1 week of alcohol and parties.
    I trained from early 2014 to early 2016 on a daily basis, even cicled low doses of GH during that time, but I had to take a long break of the entire rest of last year due to heavy studying. This year I cAme back with full speed, and been training really hard again. This last month I made a very nice progress due to cutting especially for this vacation. Now my question is, what can I do to minimize my progress loss during the trip? That is, should I be eating more carbs, more fat, more protein, take my supplementation with me, do cardio sessions before/after the parties, keep a caloric deficit or not, etc.
    Tl;dr: how can I minimize progress loss during 1 week of alcohol and partying?
    I'm sorry if it'S a stupid question, I'm just trying to get prepared for it as best as I can. Thank you all, really!

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by manhunt9 View Post
    Hello, im 6ft 93kg/205lbs ive been bulking for 2 years went from 75kg/165lbs to 205lbs, i got alot of bodyfat enough to cover my abs and get stretch marks on my biceps and rear delts so i reckon 20-25% bodyfat.

im now hitting the weights 3 times a week to maintain my strength and the rest is cardio low intensity 80% of the time. my maintance is around 2,000 so it says, so i eat enough protein and shiet and track all the foods on fitness pal and also track my cardio calories burned.

ive cut before but it was horrible i was eating only 1,400kcals a day and also trained heavy some how i maintained my strength but i was moody and slow in the brain because of the amount of carbs that were reduced...

so im trying something new im eating maintance calories and doing cardio instead for my calorie deficit, im doing 1,000calories burned daily through cardio in the gym and out the gym which total is 1000kcal (mostly walking, because i walk alot). rarely i do high intensity but thats like once a week maybe if i wanna spend less time doing cardio, ive been cutting for 3 weeks and ive lost 3kilos/6.6lbs.

Yes i know what your thinking i know, Thats alot of weight to be losing weekly but the thing is im still strong and im keeping my strength thats all that matters to me in the end, when i start losing strength then i will tone it down and do only 500kcal deficit. Im looking to lose 22lbs/10kg i dont care if a bit of muscle goes with it. i want to get ripped and sort of restart my bodybuilding journey though lean bulking and cutting at low body fat 10-15% bodyfat

So if my calculations are correct, 22lbs is about 77,000kcal correct?
    Ive burned 12,858kcals so far, so guys my question is: Should i keep doing what im doing or would it be better for me to take off 500kcal from my maintance kcals and not do cardio to create 500kcals deficit instead while eating maintance kcals.

Thanks will rep back
    You can do either way. Whatever works for you, but I would honestly try to cut at a little less weight per week even though you said you don't want to. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint, you are looking to where you will be in 2+ years, not 2 months from now.

Originally Posted by theoneyoshi View Post
    is the fierce 5 routine for building muscle as much as it for getting stronger or is just for getting stronger?
    Its a beginner routine to build a solid foundation of muscle, strength, and form.

Originally Posted by BinceVince View Post
    Around July 6th I'm going on vacation for about a month and I'm currently cutting at the same time. Do you think I should remain on a deficit throughout my vacation, or will I lose muscle mass from this because there isn't a gym where I'm going. Or should I keep my calories to maintain my body weight and hopefully maintain my muscle mass? How do I maintain my muscle mass for that 1 month i'm not in the gym?
    You will start to regress a little but it shouldn't be bad at all. Just enjoy yourself and do whatever will make sure vacation is the best. You could also do calisthenics exercises if you really wanted to, but cutting or maintaining both would be fine whatever you prefer.

Originally Posted by pxpc2 View Post
    Hello everyone, I apologize if there are many spelling mistakes, not very good with English :/
    Well, here in my city (Brasilia, Brazil) it'S a tradition for all of us students graduating from high school this year (class of 2017) from a bunch of different schools to go on a 1 week vacation trip now in July to celebrate our graduation, and as you can assume, it's basically 1 week of alcohol and parties.
    I trained from early 2014 to early 2016 on a daily basis, even cicled low doses of GH during that time, but I had to take a long break of the entire rest of last year due to heavy studying. This year I cAme back with full speed, and been training really hard again. This last month I made a very nice progress due to cutting especially for this vacation. Now my question is, what can I do to minimize my progress loss during the trip? That is, should I be eating more carbs, more fat, more protein, take my supplementation with me, do cardio sessions before/after the parties, keep a caloric deficit or not, etc.
    Tl;dr: how can I minimize progress loss during 1 week of alcohol and partying?
    I'm sorry if it'S a stupid question, I'm just trying to get prepared for it as best as I can. Thank you all, really!
    Avoid alcohol, maintain your bodyweight, don't overeat, and last but not least have fun. Moderation is fine, its when stuff gets to the excess amount that your issues will happen.

terhunjs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am a 6' 160 lbs teenager who has struggled with a large chest ever since I can remember. Ever since I was a little kid, my upper chest has always created a round, breast-like shape that shows through my shirts. At one point, I blamed it on gynecomastia, but I'm pretty certain that's not the issue at this point.I have tried cardio to try and sweat it off, and I have lifted seriously for about a year now, but nothing seems to diminish it. Any help on how to shape up my chest and/or what might be causing this would be appreciated. Thanks!

7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I alternate between OHP and incline bench press?Like 1 time ohp 1 time incline or something like that since my upper chest is basically non existing and with only lower chest mass it looks weird
    im on fierce 5 novice atm
    Last edited by 7Ryu7; 07-06-2017 at 11:50 AM.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Ryu7 View Post
    Can I alternate between OHP and incline bench press?Like 1 time ohp 1 time incline or something like that since my upper chest is basically non existing and with only lower chest mass it looks weird
    OHP hits your upper chest as well. So run the program as written.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 7Ryu7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks,mate

fabiusx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm a beginner in this whole working out lifestyle, and this is what I have been doing for the first 20 days of my progression.
    Before starting and working out consistently, I was 5'8 at 57.1526 kg.

The first 2.5 weeks I was doing whatever exercises (calisthenics) I could get my hands on (dips with chairs, push ups, and a lot of core/abs exercises in particular). I even compensated with books for a few weighted exercises.
    After a few days into my second week, I decided to buy a pull up bar and two bicep curls (12 kg each).

I mainly do a load of different variations with the bicep curls and as for the pull up bar, I try to concentrate on chins to work on my arms. 70% chins 30% pull-ups In between I'll do a few calisthenic exercises (push ups, dips to work on triceps, etc). On Sundays, I like to go out and play Tennis at 12-2 PM, eat, and swim for 1-2 hours (if this makes any difference). Its summer and I think swimming helps with developing your back.

My week looks basically like this, 4 days of working out with 3 days in-between for recovery/rest.

My diet:
    morning - eggs, 4 slices of bread.
    random snacks throughout the day - almonds, banana, snack bars, etc.
    protein whey 1 scoop - (only if its a workout day and I have finished my workout, I'll drink milk with a scoop of protein whey).
    afternoon - depends what I want to eat, sometimes fettucini, spaghetti, rice, etc.
    Night - always 2 chicken breasts
    Water - I try to drink as much as possible. 3-4 liters throughout the day, especially when I wake up since i'm dehydrated.

I currently weigh at 60 kg. (I measure this only after I go to the bathroom and in the morning to make sure its not just food/water weight I'm measuring).

My questions:
    Am I making good progress?
    Should I cut playing tennis and instead just do swimming because I feel like its too much for one day on Sunday.
    Is eating spaghetti/fettucini (usually everyday) in the afternoon healthy for gaining weight? I presumed its more for running or cardio exercises.
    My friend said that people like David Laid, Connor Murphy, etc have that one in a million genetics pool so thats why they have these amazing bodies and this kind of discouraged me since I'm not sure, and I don't know how one can know if I have genetics like them.
    What other weighted machinery could I buy besides bicep curls in order to be pushing myself and being effective, I currently only have bicep curls and a pull-up bar.
    I don't plan on going to a gym with less than a month's worth of working out, I would rather progress into home weights and calisthenics then slowly mature into the gym.
    Last edited by fabiusx; 07-10-2017 at 05:17 PM. Reason: additional info

Originally Posted by terhunjs View Post
    I am a 6' 160 lbs teenager who has struggled with a large chest ever since I can remember. Ever since I was a little kid, my upper chest has always created a round, breast-like shape that shows through my shirts. At one point, I blamed it on gynecomastia, but I'm pretty certain that's not the issue at this point.I have tried cardio to try and sweat it off, and I have lifted seriously for about a year now, but nothing seems to diminish it. Any help on how to shape up my chest and/or what might be causing this would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Only thing that could help is to lose weight (bodyfat).

You could I guess, but you always want to run programs they are written, OHP is pretty necessary for shoulder work.

Originally Posted by fabiusx View Post
    I'm a beginner in this whole working out lifestyle, and this is what I have been doing for the first 20 days of my progression.
    Before starting and working out consistently, I was 5'8 at 57.1526 kg.

The first 2.5 weeks I was doing whatever exercises (calisthenics) I could get my hands on (dips with chairs, push ups, and a lot of core/abs exercises in particular). I even compensated with books for a few weighted exercises.
    After a few days into my second week, I decided to buy a pull up bar and two bicep curls (12 kg each).

I mainly do a load of different variations with the bicep curls and as for the pull up bar, I try to concentrate on chins to work on my arms. 70% chins 30% pull-ups In between I'll do a few calisthenic exercises (push ups, dips to work on triceps, etc). On Sundays, I like to go out and play Tennis at 12-2 PM, eat, and swim for 1-2 hours (if this makes any difference). Its summer and I think swimming helps with developing your back.

My week looks basically like this, 4 days of working out with 3 days in-between for recovery/rest.

My diet:
    morning - eggs, 4 slices of bread.
    random snacks throughout the day - almonds, banana, snack bars, etc.
    protein whey 1 scoop - (only if its a workout day and I have finished my workout, I'll drink milk with a scoop of protein whey).
    afternoon - depends what I want to eat, sometimes fettucini, spaghetti, rice, etc.
    Night - always 2 chicken breasts
    Water - I try to drink as much as possible. 3-4 liters throughout the day, especially when I wake up since i'm dehydrated.

I currently weigh at 60 kg. (I measure this only after I go to the bathroom and in the morning to make sure its not just food/water weight I'm measuring).

My questions:
    Am I making good progress?
    Should I cut playing tennis and instead just do swimming because I feel like its too much for one day on Sunday.
    Is eating spaghetti/fettucini (usually everyday) in the afternoon healthy for gaining weight? I presumed its more for running or cardio exercises.
    My friend said that people like David Laid, Connor Murphy, etc have that one in a million genetics pool so thats why they have these amazing bodies and this kind of discouraged me since I'm not sure, and I don't know how one can know if I have genetics like them.
    What other weighted machinery could I buy besides bicep curls in order to be pushing myself and being effective, I currently only have bicep curls and a pull-up bar.
    I don't plan on going to a gym with less than a month's worth of working out, I would rather progress into home weights and calisthenics then slowly mature into the gym.
    Yeah solid progress, I would get on a proven calisthenics routine though instead of just doing what you feel like doing.

If it isn't affecting you and you enjoy it, keep doing it.

Pasta isn't too bad, but it also isn't great. Try and get a health conscious type of pasta if you are worried about that.

With hard work, dedication, correct programing, and diet you can get to the top 10% and look great. The issue is a lot of people in the fitness industry are using some sort of PED.

Honestly just dumbbells, I'm not a fan of machines at all. Dumbbells can go along way with many exercises, but of course a gym membership would be the best option.

Honestly I would go to a gym now. In my opinion no matter where you are in your fitness journey a gym is superior in my opinion.

Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    You could I guess, but you always want to run programs they are written, OHP is pretty necessary for shoulder work.
    thanks for input,ill try to get my ohp bigger

thanks for input,ill try to get my ohp bigger

No problem.

I'm currently in vacation right now away from home for about 1 month and I was wondering how it's possible to maintain my muscle mass, continue my calorie deficit, while on vacation. The good thing about this vacation is that there is a gym, but it only contains free weights that go up to 25lbs. If I'm flat dumbbell pressing 80lbs on each arm, how will I maintain the muscle I have right now during a deficit if I'm only given 25lb dumbbells. Do I increase the reps? If so how much by? This goes for any exercise/muscle group. I'm also keeping my protein intake high because I need to preserve muscle. What do you suggest I do?

frenchstain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hail, im new to lifting

ive been doing 5x5 using 80% max for the bench press for a couple of months now. so far my 1 rep max went from 110 to 185.

while my strength has gone up a bit, the size isn't very impressive. i am thinking about beginning to completely switch to high reps of 3x12 during my chest days to get a more defined and good looking chest. but i also want to reach my goal of 225 for a 1RM.

my question is, is it possible to get my bench up to 225 while trying to achieve size with higher reps?

I'm currently in vacation right now away from home for about 1 month and I was wondering how it's possible to maintain my muscle mass, continue my calorie deficit, while on vacation. The good thing about this vacation is that there is a gym, but it only contains free weights that go up to 25lbs. If I'm flat dumbbell pressing 80lbs on each arm, how will I maintain the muscle I have right now during a deficit if I'm only given 25lb dumbbells. Do I increase the reps? If so how much by? This goes for any exercise/muscle group. I'm also keeping my protein intake high because I need to preserve muscle. What do you suggest I do?
    Maintain bodyweight and stack weights. If you have someone to spot you have them also stack the 20s ontop of the 25s to comeout to 45s and just do hypertrophy work with what you have. 1 month isn't too bad, so you should be relatively fine.

Originally Posted by frenchstain View Post
    hail, im new to lifting

ive been doing 5x5 using 80% max for the bench press for a couple of months now. so far my 1 rep max went from 110 to 185.

while my strength has gone up a bit, the size isn't very impressive. i am thinking about beginning to completely switch to high reps of 3x12 during my chest days to get a more defined and good looking chest. but i also want to reach my goal of 225 for a 1RM.

my question is, is it possible to get my bench up to 225 while trying to achieve size with higher reps?
    Make sure you are in a caloric surplus to gain weight. Do your main compound lifts (squat, bench, deadlift, overhead press, barbell row) for strength and have your accessory lifts be your hypertrophy work. You get the best of both worlds.

So I'm going on vacation for 1 month and I want to maintain my weight/muscle mass at the same time. I've compared 2 websites that calculate calories for maintaining my weight.

My weight: 157lbs
    Height: 5'7"

freedieting.com is saying that in order to maintain my weight, I should be taking in 2415 calories everyday.

calculator.net/calorie-counter is saying that in order to maintain my weight, I should be taking in 2612 calories everyday.

I have an intense workout 4 times a week.

Questions:

1) Which calculator would you say is more accurate for maintaining my weight. (I don't want to be eating too much calories, making me gain weight, as well as too little, making me lose weight.)

Thank you!

mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably the stupidest question ever, but is there a way for me to get a little more definition without going on a cutting cycle? I tried looking this up but didn't really find an answer.

So I'm going on vacation for 1 month and I want to maintain my weight/muscle mass at the same time. I've compared 2 websites that calculate calories for maintaining my weight.

My weight: 157lbs
    Height: 5'7"

freedieting.com is saying that in order to maintain my weight, I should be taking in 2415 calories everyday.

calculator.net/calorie-counter is saying that in order to maintain my weight, I should be taking in 2612 calories everyday.

I have an intense workout 4 times a week.

Questions:

1) Which calculator would you say is more accurate for maintaining my weight. (I don't want to be eating too much calories, making me gain weight, as well as too little, making me lose weight.)

Thank you!
    I have no idea. I would take the average of them two and use that number and see where you are week to week in respect to your bodyweight and adjust from there.

Originally Posted by mpew View Post
    Probably the stupidest question ever, but is there a way for me to get a little more definition without going on a cutting cycle? I tried looking this up but didn't really find an answer.
    Not really, you get better definition when you lose fat, so would have to cut.

ShadowCien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am a 18 year old male. Around 6'1 and 200pounds. I've been working out for a couple years now and around 2 months ago I started working out again after a break because of school. I do a full body workout and try to do it 3-4 times a week(Every other day ex. MWF). The workout I do usually looks like this:
    Stretch and 15mins of cardio
    -4x15 push ups
    -4x8 Flat Barbell BP
    -4x8 Incline or Decline Barbell BP(Optional)
    -4x10 Pull ups or Bar pulldown.
    -4x10 Sitting cable pull(Not sure what it's called)*You sit and grab a handle in front of you and pull towards your chest and it works back
    -4x12 Barbell squats
    -4x8 Military Press or Dumbell shoulder press
    -4x12 Concentration dumbell curls
    -4x12 Rope pulldown(triceps).
    Is this a good workout? Also I've been working out on and off for a couple years. Am I considered a beginner or an intermediate lifter? I was looking at the stickied threat for new lifters adn the push/pull/legs workout seems really nice. Would that give me great results? Should I do a full body workout, upper/lower or a workout like chest/tris on 1day and back/biceps on other etc?

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShadowCien View Post
    I am a 18 year old male. Around 6'1 and 200pounds. I've been working out for a couple years now and around 2 months ago I started working out again after a break because of school. I do a full body workout and try to do it 3-4 times a week(Every other day ex. MWF). The workout I do usually looks like this:
    Stretch and 15mins of cardio
    -4x15 push ups
    -4x8 Flat Barbell BP
    -4x8 Incline or Decline Barbell BP(Optional)
    -4x10 Pull ups or Bar pulldown.
    -4x10 Sitting cable pull(Not sure what it's called)*You sit and grab a handle in front of you and pull towards your chest and it works back
    -4x12 Barbell squats
    -4x8 Military Press or Dumbell shoulder press
    -4x12 Concentration dumbell curls
    -4x12 Rope pulldown(triceps).
    Is this a good workout? Also I've been working out on and off for a couple years. Am I considered a beginner or an intermediate lifter? I was looking at the stickied threat for new lifters adn the push/pull/legs workout seems really nice. Would that give me great results? Should I do a full body workout, upper/lower or a workout like chest/tris on 1day and back/biceps on other etc?
    Workout routine looks pretty bad. Since you have been out of the gym, you are most likely a beginner.
    Go to the stickies and pick one of the fullbody workouts.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

ShadowCien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 17mahmoods View Post
    Workout routine looks pretty bad. Since you have been out of the gym, you are most likely a beginner.
    Go to the stickies and pick one of the fullbody workouts.
    What is classified as a beginner?