Closed Thread
Page 3 of 273 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyLazyDude View Post
    Today I'm grateful for:

- Being able to sit by my mom's bed and hold her hand during her final hours.

- All the support from my boss and co-workers, both emotional and in terms of covering off my workload.

- My brothers both having jobs that let them come home for a couple weeks to be with family.

- The loss of my mom bringing my dad and I closer together, especially in the first few days when my family was all he had to lean on for support.

- All the new things I've learned about my mom since her passing.
    Wow, I am both incredibly saddened and deeply touched by this post. My heart & prayers go out to you and your family. Reading about how your family gathered together, embraced each other and found strength amongst loss was beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes. May we all be so graceful in accepting loss....your family is a beacon of inspiration and hope <3
    7:1

BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BredRoller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today I'm grateful for:

- All the support from my boss and co-workers, both emotional and in terms of covering off my workload.

- My brothers both having jobs that let them come home for a couple weeks to be with family.

- The loss of my mom bringing my dad and I closer together, especially in the first few days when my family was all he had to lean on for support.

Keep your head up man. It's tough but it gets better. If you ever need to talk, hit me up, I lost my mom back in 09.

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Grateful for

-Rain. It sucks to drive in, but we needed this. Trees are looking green and fresh. Hopefully our ground water is able to capture some of this.

-Have my daughter this weekend and plan to do some mommy n me girl time with her.

-Getting off of work early today to beat traffic home.

MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today I'm grateful for:

Sending you strength and hugs. May you find comfort in friends and family during this difficult time.

XOXOXO

JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's friday and the weekend is tomorrow
    I'm chilling with my friends tonight
    I got out of work early today and took a nap before school
    *Over 6 foot crew*
    *Feel awkward when buying toilet paper crew*
    *Tells doctor I'm sexually active so doctor doesn't think I'm a loser crew*
    *Think life is a simulation crew*
    *Rap and R&B crew*
    *Viva La Stool crew*

Canadian brah, Lions, Tigers, Pistons , Wolverines and Leafs

tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Parents came to town for lunch Sunday. It was nice but I appreciate it more today after watching an ambulance wheel out my neighbor last night when she died. Seeing family pour in this morning hit me pretty hard in the feels.

On a lighter note my youngest is having his 2nd birthday party this weekend and I have some activities planned with the older 2 also.

Regardless of politics, we had a mostly peaceful transition of power today. Always a good thing.
    Come and take it.

nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm grateful for....

-Trip to the library this weekend.
    -Grocery shopping.
    -Family with health insurance.

TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TravelinJhwkFan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm grateful for...

- spending the day with my family, instead of in the office.

- my wife showing the initiative to go to the gym...and asking me to teach her the way. Upper today, Squats tomorrow

- the relationship CLD is building with his father, in spite of the tough situation they're currently in.

- some heavy DL's today. Starting to get better at the whole strapless thing.

- having some extra wifi AP's at work, so I could snatch one to extend WiFi at my house(they let me have it..no stealing for me). Couldn't get a connection in the office because it was too far from the old AP. $500 AP, for free
    Grateful Crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176582681

19/26 - Robin by Dave Itzkoff

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today I am thankful for...

1. UFC...I miss the glory days of the bar being PACKED when a Chuck Liddell fight was on but a big fight still gets me amped to this day. Nothing like downing some drinks, eating a big juicy burger or chicken wings and watching the fight surrounded by friends.

2. Hot Showers...After a long hard day DAMN these are relaxing. Nothing like that super fresh feeling afterwards either.

3. Random Acts Of Kindness...Never take the kindness of a stranger for granted.
    We're going to see the Mighty Reds do the Frogs in Paris!

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today I'm grateful for:

My condolences man. Very sorry to hear about that.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Today I'm grateful for:

-Being able to watch the inauguration at school in peace. People all huddled up together in chairs watching it in the union center and no one looked angry and no one was arguing with each other or doing anything crazy.

-Being put into a group in one of my classes that seem to have nice people that will be easy to work with.

-Having discipline through this cut. Turn down an offer to go eat at a burger restaurant. Don't wanna be that guy but I already had ate bad on Monday and I wanna finally be lean and be happy with the way I look.

-It's Friday

Have a happy safe weekend everyone

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - ********. I'm in a ton of Audio groups that allow me to learn and watch other people, any time I can pull my phone out. Lots of knowledge at my fingertips.

- Our new 45th president

- Coconut Oil. Amazing stuff that seems to cure everything lol. Story and pics below. NSFW CONTENT

Spoiler!
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    Damn brah, freaked me out when I scrolled down and saw the second photo haha. Glad you got dandruff under control. Have you tried using tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner? Helped me heaps with dandruff in the past

- Glad it's raining (meaning that I can fall asleep tonight with the sound of rain hitting the roof and window hhnngg)
    - Fresh ground coffee
    - Good workout in an empty gym this morning
    * Self-Improvement Crew *
    ++ Positive Crew ++

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am grateful for my life
    I am grateful for my health
    I am grateful for being in a great mood on Saturday morning.

PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Free tix to a concert last night

-memories of playing and enjoying life with pup.

-keeping my sanity on this cut.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ++ My restarted 2017 log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169986133 ++

JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get to chill with some friends tonight
    had a great sleep
    my family and friends are alive and well
    *Over 6 foot crew*
    *Rap and R&B crew*
    *Viva La Stool crew*

Grateful for

-This cup of coffee. I woke up around 6:30am to move my daughter from my bed so my husband can go to bed when he got home. And then she was wide awake. So here I am. Up for the day. Already have a load of laundry in the washer and living room picked up.

-Yesterday was payday. So today I need to pick up a few things we need for next weekends 13th birthday party for my daughter. Glad I have a few extra bucks to afford a nice party for her.

-My health. I'm starting to feel better, but still have aches n pains from what I think is early onset of arthritis. Compared to some people in my family I'm doing alright and thankful for that.

Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    - ********. I'm in a ton of Audio groups that allow me to learn and watch other people, any time I can pull my phone out. Lots of knowledge at my fingertips.

- Our new 45th president

- Coconut Oil. Amazing stuff that seems to cure everything lol. Story and pics below. NSFW CONTENT

Spoiler!
    Wow what a difference! I'm part of a huge mom group online and they swear by coconut oil. We use it for EVERYTHING!
    -itchy skin: coconut oil
    -rash: coconut oil
    -DIY face scrub: add coconut oil
    -makeup remover: coconut oil
    -lube for anal secks: coconut oil
    -life got you down: coconut oil
    -man ain't actin right: coconut oil
    -condition hair: coconut oil
    -stretch marks: coconut oil
    Literally everything!
    Glad it's working for you.
    *thumbs up*

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Also grateful for coconut oil, same looking head before that myself, positive crew gave me that tip bout a month back

grateful for....I don't know, struggling this am I'll keep thinking
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nyknicks500 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm grateful for....

-Weekend with family.
    -Playing through some games in my PS4 backlog.
    -Hot coffee when it's cold out.

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Foreverbulker View Post
    ^
    Damn brah, freaked me out when I scrolled down and saw the second photo haha. Glad you got dandruff under control. Have you tried using tea tree oil shampoo and conditioner? Helped me heaps with dandruff in the past
    I knew I had to put an NSFW thing on there cus so many people I showed IRL freaked out. TBH I think I might continue shaving my head though once all the redness goes away. Bald life is kinda awesome. BRB fully showered in 48 seconds. BRB never have to style hair. BRB don't have to worry about hair messing up stuff. BRB effortlessly wipe sweat off forehead without it getting stuck in hair.

Yeah I've tried tea tree shampoo and conditioner with no gains made.

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Wow what a difference! I'm part of a huge mom group online and they swear by coconut oil. We use it for EVERYTHING!
    -itchy skin: coconut oil
    -rash: coconut oil
    -DIY face scrub: add coconut oil
    -makeup remover: coconut oil
    -lube for anal secks: coconut oil
    -life got you down: coconut oil
    -man ain't actin right: coconut oil
    -condition hair: coconut oil
    -stretch marks: coconut oil
    Literally everything!
    Glad it's working for you.
    *thumbs up*
    Haha yeah! Evidently my mom has been giving our German Shepherd coconut oil for years to help with his skin rashes, but she never thought to tell me about it.

lol'd at lube for anal sex.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

-Getting my new Dallas Cowboys shirt and some jeans I ordered in the mail today

-Hanging with gf all day

-Being up early

BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. A very confronting, eye opening trip back to Australia
    2. Family
    3. Friends.

ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - I'm grateful for my family
    - I'm grateful to have lots of food in my house
    - I'm grateful for helpful friends
    Current Running Vert 35-36 Inch - Goal 43 Inch
    Goal weight - 175

Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Grateful I am not hungover and decided to stay in this weekend
    - My mom/Family
    - The time me and my Rotty get to spend together. He's a real 1

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    grateful for benching heavy

grateful for waking up feeling thankful

grateful for steak
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shoulder was sore yesterday but is fine today.

Sushi lunch with my wife.

Pretty good football game so far. ( sorry packer brahs)
    Come and take it.

PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PBLift84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -All ages communities. Because adult life is pretty dull without children to show you the wonder of the world and elders to remind you of what's important.

-Dating and making new friends.

-Getting my lift in yesterday before the rain knocked the gym power out.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ++ My restarted 2017 log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169986133 ++

waking up today
    family friends
    ate some yummy Chinese food
    *Over 6 foot crew*
    *Rap and R&B crew*
    *Viva La Stool crew*

I'm grateful for....

-The book I'm reading just got very interesting.
    -Cooking dinner for the family.
    -Long run this morning.