Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    check this out!! we are coming out with a keto specific line up!!

been away for a few days, hope your training session goes well tonight!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9q4yryh64...ducts.mp4?dl=0
    Those sound like interesting new products. I have been continuing to use my CLA and PX Ultra. I hadn't taken the PX Ultra for a couple of days last week, but I have been using it every day this week.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 71: I've been feeling a bit sick these past few days. I cancelled my training on Monday because I felt sick in the afternoon at work. I did go to the gym yesterday, but had to cut my workout short, which I haven't done in...years. I guess it was a poor idea for me to eat a meal about an hour before exercise, but while I've felt sick before when I've done that, it wasn't like this! Maybe it was the seasonings in the food. I forgot how Mediterranean spices can aggravate my sensitive digestive system.

In addition to having terrible heartburn, I also had intestinal cramps and I felt very weak and unmotivated. I went on the elliptical for 20 minutes, and although the machine was on the lightest setting, it felt pretty difficult. (I think there may have been something wrong with the machine, since I remember one elliptical at my gym being extra resistant. Oh well, it was the only open one.) The squat rack was taken, so I did squats with a kettlebell instead, then bench presses. That was all! After finishing bench presses, I felt so terrible that I went to the bathroom and tried to throw up, but couldn't. Unable to get rid of that nauseous feeling, I just went home.

I also felt nauseous and had a terrible headache and intestinal cramps this afternoon at work. Again, I tried to throw up but couldn't. I also have been feeling cold these past few days, which could be another sign of being sick. I just went straight home. I didn't even stop at the bank as originally planned, since I felt just that nauseous.

I've eaten a few carbs these past few days. I really don't think I'm going to lose any more weight, so I don't really care anymore about staying in keto as long as I don't gain weight. Also, I've been ravenous this past week and a half, and it is difficult to keep myself full. I had a banana on Monday night before bed, and an apple today with a couple of brown rice crackers. Before eating the carbs today, I was still in ketosis, per my keto strip.

I hope I feel better soon. I want to have a good workout. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel well enough.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man what is it about the flu this yr!? ive been sick literally since December!!

anyhow I hope you feel better soon!

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weather has been crazy... might have something to do with it. Here anyways, as we never had a deep freeze or a wackload of snow.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

Ugh, I haven't written in this log for a while. For the past two weeks or so, I have been reintroducing carbs into my diet, mainly to see the effects on me. In fact, I am not going to put a "day" of ketosis for this entry since I haven't used my test strips in a while, but am likely not in ketosis anymore.

Maybe I'll go back on the ketogenic diet, but I'm not sure. I only did lose about 5 lbs. in the 2+ months I was on it, but at least am happy that I can fit into my size 6 pants again. Even though I've been eating some carbs, I've gained no water weight. I find that low-carb is good for me not only for weight control, but also for my digestive system. I've eaten high-carb foods a couple of times in the past few weeks, and sometimes they really bother me.

Went to the gym this past Monday and Wednesday, and ballet on Friday. I had a difficult time because I had a heavy leg workout on Wednesday. It was a group training session, just what I needed. There's no way I could have done all that by myself! As for today, the only exercise I got was walking my dog. It was a pretty leisurely walk since she's old and slow.

I woke up early today only because I fell asleep on my bed last night. I guess I was pretty tired despite waking up at 5:30pm on Saturday and doing nothing all day except briefly leaving the house to go to the store.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how are you doing? any more action on fatloss ?

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    how are you doing? any more action on fatloss ?
    Nope.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000) beep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fihe View Post
    Ugh, I haven't written in this log for a while. For the past two weeks or so, I have been reintroducing carbs into my diet, mainly to see the effects on me. In fact, I am not going to put a "day" of ketosis for this entry since I haven't used my test strips in a while, but am likely not in ketosis anymore.

Maybe I'll go back on the ketogenic diet, but I'm not sure. I only did lose about 5 lbs. in the 2+ months I was on it, but at least am happy that I can fit into my size 6 pants again. Even though I've been eating some carbs, I've gained no water weight. I find that low-carb is good for me not only for weight control, but also for my digestive system. I've eaten high-carb foods a couple of times in the past few weeks, and sometimes they really bother me.

Went to the gym this past Monday and Wednesday, and ballet on Friday. I had a difficult time because I had a heavy leg workout on Wednesday. It was a group training session, just what I needed. There's no way I could have done all that by myself! As for today, the only exercise I got was walking my dog. It was a pretty leisurely walk since she's old and slow.

I woke up early today only because I fell asleep on my bed last night. I guess I was pretty tired despite waking up at 5:30pm on Saturday and doing nothing all day except briefly leaving the house to go to the store.
    Hang in there. I have started keto in Nov. Been doing low carbs for years. Although, I haven't really lost a lot of weight, it seems like my weight is stable even though I consume much more calories than I do. I lift weights 5-6X a week and do minimal cardio 1-2 X a week. About a month ago, I started to give up on cardio and since I have a lot of quest bars left and this other protein chocolate, I kind of started having a few quest bars and the other protein chocolate...OMG I felt horrible, sluggish and just irritable. I think the keto for me is more about feeling less pain and being more stable with my weight. I hope you continue blogging. My goal is to lose about 15 lbs.

Originally Posted by beep View Post
    Hang in there. I have started keto in Nov. Been doing low carbs for years. Although, I haven't really lost a lot of weight, it seems like my weight is stable even though I consume much more calories than I do. I lift weights 5-6X a week and do minimal cardio 1-2 X a week. About a month ago, I started to give up on cardio and since I have a lot of quest bars left and this other protein chocolate, I kind of started having a few quest bars and the other protein chocolate...OMG I felt horrible, sluggish and just irritable. I think the keto for me is more about feeling less pain and being more stable with my weight. I hope you continue blogging. My goal is to lose about 15 lbs.
    Hmm, whenever I've eaten Quest bars, I don't find that they bother me. It's starches that do, but not all. Apples don't bother me.

The funny thing is that when I started keto, I had pain every so often in my right shoulder from a 2-year-old injury, and eventually, it went away. However, once I started eating some carbs again, I've since developed pain in my left shoulder. It's been there for 2-3 weeks now.

I would love to lose more weight, but the reality is that I'm not as active nor as dedicated now as I used to be. Life eats away at me more and more each day -_- Yesterday I went to the gym for the first Saturday in about a month, and I fell asleep on my bed last night, but then woke up, and couldn't go back to sleep until 5am or so. Today I woke up at 4:10pm. I am so sore. Not sure if I want to do anything else today...at all. I guess it's a good thing I washed my hair yesterday, or else that would likely not get done today.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

laura809 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been doing keto now for 7 weeks and following along with your blog. I was hoping to lose another 10 pounds after a year long plateau. Aside from a couple pounds of water weight in the first few days, I haven't lost, and may have even gained a pound or two. I'm debating whether to stick with it or not. I actually really like to food, and my energy is more stable. The biggest benefit is that my stomach feels better and I rarely feel bloated. On the down side, it is a little harder to work out at high intensities and motivate for cardio. I thought your comment about your shoulder was interesting. Another reason I'm tempted to stick with keto is that I feel like I have less inflammation and pain, which is something I often struggle with.