Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
Results 1,351 to 1,377 of 1377
    LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Broke up with my toxic ex who was madly in love with me but also had BPD to a tee and treated me like shyt. She mentally drained me. Anyways, the last time we talked she said some of the most hurtful things a girl could say to a guy. Fast forward to yesterday, she messaged me up on twitter and apologized for what she said. I’ve been so tempted to reach back out but I can’t put myself back in that toxic mess. She’s so sexy which makes it hard. Help me stay strong brahs
    Get ripped or die mirin
    Panthers Hornets Tar Heels

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LightsXout28c View Post
    Broke up with my toxic ex who was madly in love with me but also had BPD to a tee and treated me like shyt. She mentally drained me. Anyways, the last time we talked she said some of the most hurtful things a girl could say to a guy. Fast forward to yesterday, she messaged me up on twitter and apologized for what she said. I’ve been so tempted to reach back out but I can’t put myself back in that toxic mess. She’s so sexy which makes it hard. Help me stay strong brahs
    How long you guys been together?

LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PxV View Post
    How long you guys been together?
    We were together for 18 months. Broke up in late June of this year but anytime there has been a spurt of NC one of us usually reaches out but nothing seems to get resolved. Although last contact was a month ago to where I haven’t reached out at all after the things she said to me. She crossed the line and I haven’t responded to her message from yesterday.
    Last edited by LightsXout28c; 11-04-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    Get ripped or die mirin

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We were together for 18 months. Broke up in late June of this year but anytime there has been a spurt of NC one of us usually reaches out but nothing seems to get resolved. Although last contact was a month ago to where I haven’t reached out at all after the things she said to me. She crossed the like and I haven’t responded to her message from yesterday.
    Maintain no contact, brah. You don't wanna start over again....

Maintain no contact, brah. You don't wanna start over again....
    I don’t want to start the Painful cycle again.. I just gotta stay strong and have respect for myself to not let a woman emasculate me ever again
    Get ripped or die mirin

TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don’t want to start the Painful cycle again.. I just gotta stay strong and have respect for myself to not let a woman emasculate me ever again
    I feel ya brah. I'm going through it myself.

I wonder to myself if this is ever going to end? Like I broke up with my ex gf back in July and was basically miserable for 2 months. Over September and October I've made a conscious effort to put myself out there and meet new people and date.

Been on about 10 dates since but they've lead nowhere. The fact that all these dates just lead me to miss my ex more.

Just got back from a date that was completely flat and I'm sitting here missing my ex even more.

Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post

I wonder to myself if this is ever going to end? Like I broke up with my ex gf back in July and was basically miserable for 2 months. Over September and October I've made a conscious effort to put myself out there and meet new people and date.

Been on about 10 dates since but they've lead nowhere. The fact that all these dates just lead me to miss my ex more.

Just got back from a date that was completely flat and I'm sitting here missing my ex even more.
    How long was your relationship, brah?

TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long was your relationship, brah?
    Nearly 8 months.

Nearly 8 months.
    Keep the NC, time will heal.

I’ve learned that going on forced/casual dates can be counter productive because of that exact reason. I’ve been feeling so much better ever since I deleted tinder and bumble. It’s forced me to cold approach women who I find attractive in person since girls always disappoint from dating apps. Also I’ve been using that time I’d use to text tinder sluts on things actually productive. I still have a long ways to go but I feel like I’m on the right path to complete healing
    Get ripped or die mirin

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hang in there guys. I was married and she cheated on me back in 2011, had a heartbreak or two since then. Going NC is HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, trust me. No matter how experienced you are with breakups lol. It is normal to **** up the NC, and sucks to go back to square 1. It is what it is.

Just keep yourself busy, find a nice girl you really click with, and soon, I think you all know, you will be fine.

You aint alright now but you will be fine.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Hang in there guys. I was married and she cheated on me back in 2011, had a heartbreak or two since then. Going NC is HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, trust me. No matter how experienced you are with breakups lol. It is normal to **** up the NC, and sucks to go back to square 1. It is what it is.

Just keep yourself busy, find a nice girl you really click with, and soon, I think you all know, you will be fine.

You aint alright now but you will be fine.
    it's almost christmas homie.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thatsnarf View Post
    it's almost christmas homie.
    **** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Hang in there brah, morning been hard for me but tis getting better

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There’s a much better, and sexier girl waiting for you. Don’t **** it up by rekindling anything with your ex. NC all the way bro. Stay strong.
    #MMGA

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    really difficult in a small town. Deleted number, call history etc
    Last edited by Evolutionary1; 11-10-2019 at 08:35 PM.

How is everyone holding up here?

Hanging in. Been feeling the urge really bad today to break NC and ask for one more talk.
    Get ripped or die mirin

Hanging in. Been feeling the urge really bad today to break NC and ask for one more talk.
    Don't break it, remember why it ended.

trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by trickfinger View Post
    I was seeing a girl that goes to college with me and I really really like her, I have never met someone I had this kind of a connection and chemistry before
    Anyway, I was kinda unsure what the fuk we were because I was getting mixed signals so I brought it up and she told me
    she's not ready for a realtionship, she has too much sht going on and stress from school and everything else and she just cant deal with it right now.
    She also mentiond that her ex sent her a text a few weeks back that messed with her head a little.
    At the end of that, she told me If I go NC on her she completley understands, so I went NC because I couldn't be friends with her while feeling what I'm feeling towards her. I broke NC a week later because I felt so fking lonely, going from texting and hanging out pretty much daily to zero interaction made me miserable.
    I got a cold response (I guess she did care that I stopped talking to her and was hurt by that?) and now we are doing NC again because she hasn't reached out since.
    I really fuking miss her and the fact that we ended on good terms makes it even worse, and I feel like she isnt taking it as hard as I am (but maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me).
    No matter how much busy I keep myself during the day, she always comes back to my mind when I go to sleep.
    What the fuk do I do? Do I try and move on or should I try and get back with her?
    I guess this is karma for all the girls who felt the same towards me and I couldn't care less about them

Also, I bought her something a while back and just now received it. Would dropping it off at her place be a mistake? Maybe just go and drop it off while she's not home?
    So, after this she reached out and we got back together for a while.
    Fast forward one month, same sht happened and we talked about it and she told me everything you want to hear, she feels the same way about me and what we have between us is really special and all that stuff, but bottom line was this is not the right time for her.
    Couple hours later I get a text from her saying that she will always care for me and that she will never forget what we had together.
    I broke down crying reading that, can't really explain why that made me do that.
    I am 26, first time I cried since I was 12
    Tomorrow I have classes with her and I don't know how the fuk do I keep going as if nothing happened.

hold me brahs

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So, after this she reached out and we got back together for a while.
    Fast forward one month, same sht happened and we talked about it and she told me everything you want to hear, she feels the same way about me and what we have between us is really special and all that stuff, but bottom line was this is not the right time for her.
    Couple hours later I get a text from her saying that she will always care for me and that she will never forget what we had together.
    I broke down crying reading that, can't really explain why that made me do that.
    I am 26, first time I cried since I was 12
    Tomorrow I have classes with her and I don't know how the fuk do I keep going as if nothing happened.

hold me brahs
    Stop being a dummy. She monkey branched to a new guy. Everything else is just BS. She's trying not to hurt your feelings and she's trying not to get murdered in case you're a supreme gentleman. That's all. She monkey-branched and that's that. Delete her. If you see her in person, smile and say hi and that's it. Don't let her see you're upset. Avoid her if you need to without being obvious about it. One thing you don't do is give her time or ease her conscience. Don't chit chat with her. If she wants to talk, say you'd love to, but then look at your watch and say you have to be somewhere and don't have time. Do this once or twice and she'll get the hint. You don't owe her anything. She's the one who dumped you for another dude. And let's be clear... there is another dude. You know that. There's always another dude. All she needs to do is reach up into her friend zone and pluck some schlub like an apple on a tree.
    "They say a woman's work is never done. Maybe that's why they get paid less than men."

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000) JFizzle23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This makes me truly realize how big of a mistake I almost made.

Co-worker of mine is sexy AF and sometimes I get that smash vibe from her, but she’s been through about 10 relationships in the year I’ve known her. She’s also had multiple BPD breakdowns at work and has a tendency to be a massive bitch and egotistical *******. But at times she’s literally the nicest person you’d meet... makes you want to take the leap of faith. Probably for the best I don’t.
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

Hope you didn't do it brah. Stay strong.

I've been feeling the same way recently, even though i run into my ex every now and then but I'm going to hold out with the NC.

The worst part of this is the holiday season coming up, I'm sick of being single during the holiday season, which has been the case for quite a few years now. I love spending time with my friends and family but as I get older these holiday parties becoming more and more intolerable for me. It really sucks being the only single person at these parties while everyone else is either in a relationship/engaged/married.

It's depressing AF.

Hope you didn't do it brah. Stay strong.

I've been feeling the same way recently, even though i run into my ex every now and then but I'm going to hold out with the NC.

The worst part of this is the holiday season coming up, I'm sick of being single during the holiday season, which has been the case for quite a few years now. I love spending time with my friends and family but as I get older these holiday parties becoming more and more intolerable for me. It really sucks being the only single person at these parties while everyone else is either in a relationship/engaged/married.

It's depressing AF.
    I was very tempted but I didn’t bro. I agree though. The holidays are rough for the exact same reasons you mentioned, but I’m sure it’s hard on her too. Every where I go, all I see is couples walking around looking happy while I’m lone wolfing. The NC Wouldn’t be as hard, but my family moved across the country recently. So I went from having my parents, brother, and GF to all of those people not around anymore. It’s def been a soul searching/transitional time of my life
    Get ripped or die mirin

trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trickfinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Stop being a dummy. She monkey branched to a new guy. Everything else is just BS. She's trying not to hurt your feelings and she's trying not to get murdered in case you're a supreme gentleman. That's all. She monkey-branched and that's that. Delete her. If you see her in person, smile and say hi and that's it. Don't let her see you're upset. Avoid her if you need to without being obvious about it. One thing you don't do is give her time or ease her conscience. Don't chit chat with her. If she wants to talk, say you'd love to, but then look at your watch and say you have to be somewhere and don't have time. Do this once or twice and she'll get the hint. You don't owe her anything. She's the one who dumped you for another dude. And let's be clear... there is another dude. You know that. There's always another dude. All she needs to do is reach up into her friend zone and pluck some schlub like an apple on a tree.
    Yeah, I guess you're right.
    She texted me today... fuk it I'm not going to respond.

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the way to go when dealing with NPD and BPD women. It's easy to get sucked back into the insanity because they have a mob of people that enable the madness

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I guess you're right.
    She texted me today... fuk it I'm not going to respond.
    They do this. Short little texts that don't mean anything. They're called breadcrumbs. If she really wants you in her life, she'll make the effort. It'll be unmistakable. If not, she won't. Little texts saying stuff like "miss you" or "hope you're having a good day" are their way of keeping you in their orbit, but not orbiting too close. Because they might need you to do them a favor or something down the road.
    "They say a woman's work is never done. Maybe that's why they get paid less than men."

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew