Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 1,381 to 1,408 of 1408
    PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been 9 months.

Still kinda miss her. I know i'll never see her again in my life.

Just sucks because we had a good relationship never used to fight or anything wasn't toxic. What could of been? Oh well.

dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Advice
    No contact for over a month, I'm doing well but one of my problems is weak moments getting curious about her on social media, did u guys remove them as FB friends etc?

It feels a bit petty but I'm starting to feel like I'll have no other choice, at the end of the day I suppose I have to not care what she thinks and do what's best for me.

Any advice?

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dontstopbelief View Post
    Advice
    No contact for over a month, I'm doing well but one of my problems is weak moments getting curious about her on social media, did u guys remove them as FB friends etc?

It feels a bit petty but I'm starting to feel like I'll have no other choice, at the end of the day I suppose I have to not care what she thinks and do what's best for me.

Any advice?

Removing her shows that she still has an effect on you. It will also burn the bridge if you do want her back.

The point is to be indifferent. You are happy if she wants to see you and happy if you never talk again.

I have to remind myself of this. Also stop stalking her social media.

You will only feel hurt if she is posting and doesn't seem bothered.

I've also stop even posting on my social media because it lets them check in on you and reduces aniexty.

If you want an ex back they need to wonder about you. So radio silence is most effective.

I know because I went a week without posting anything . Then when I did she replied. She didn't put effort in but it shows she still has a level of interest.

Just going complete black out mode now..either she comes back or I meet someone better. But she gets nothing about me unless she makes an effort.

I'm basically vanishing off the face of the earth.
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallSaint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Advice

Any advice?
    You kind of answered your own question. At the end of the day, you have to stop caring about what she thinks and do what's best for you to move on.

If deleting her off social media will help you stop dwelling on her, then it's the right decision to make.

Don't get caught up on what she will think about it. It's irrelevant and doesn't serve purpose to your goal of getting over her.

dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopbelief is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    You kind of answered your own question. At the end of the day, you have to stop caring about what she thinks and do what's best for you to move on.

If deleting her off social media will help you stop dwelling on her, then it's the right decision to make.

Don't get caught up on what she will think about it. It's irrelevant and doesn't serve purpose to your goal of getting over her.
    Yep, removed her and I feel better already tbh.

And now there's a fking message in my FB spam box from her after not speaking to each other for over a month, I had to do this for me so I can move on with my damn life. I havent looked at it and I don't want to.

Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And now there's a fking message in my FB spam box from her after not speaking to each other for over a month, I had to do this for me so I can move on with my damn life. I havent looked at it and I don't want to.
    Either look at it and leave her on read.

Or straight up delete it.

Either way. Dont give her your energy. Not worth it

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They always come back boyos.

Ex hit me up after 3 years. It ended poorly and I never contacted her after we broke it off except to get her **** out of my storage. She texted me last night at 10:30:

I re-saved her number afterward hehe. I wanna try and smash and dash but she didn’t respond to text
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000) Bj1108 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post

Ex hit me up after 3 years. It ended poorly and I never contacted her after we broke it off except to get her **** out of my storage. She texted me last night at 10:30:

I re-saved her number afterward hehe. I wanna try and smash and dash but she didn’t respond to text
    Give it time. She doesn’t wanna appear too desperate. She wouldn’t be hitting you up after that long just to “check in” I goofed and messaged mine few weeks back after about 3 months of NC either way. Not sure why I got weak, too much free time I suppose. Kept it short, just said know we haven’t spoken in a while but hope she is staying safe with everything going on.
    Last edited by Bj1108; 05-03-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post

Ha that’s my ex’s name too just spelled with an “I” at the end instead of a “y”. What’s with all the Kristi’s or Kristy’s being crazy? Mine reacted crazy as hell inventing an email where she acted like an ex bf wanting to reach out bc she’s HIV positive and switching to being a new bf wanting to scare me off, and then her trying to blame it all on me when I called her just to protect her. All this 3 weeks after not even having a real breakup. She was in the process of trying to transition me to a friend so I told her hell no (she has like 1 real true friend in life so I’m sure it cut deep at her to reject her friendship).

Now she’s on bumble, so either that was a real new bf and she can monkey branch just like that after 2 years, she’s keeping her options open already, or it was all her and she’s a crazy narcissistic psycho. Either scenario is an awful gf.

She’ll grovel back one day. She did last year. I’m rejecting her ass this around though whenever that day comes. No friendship, no relationship ever again.

Why did you even respond and give her the satisfaction? What’s done is done imo. No reason to let these girls clear their conscience about the wrongs they did. Let em live with guilt or shame for doing you wrong for the rest for the rest of their life while you move on happy is my attitude. As soon as you give them that satisfaction they’re gone again and can move on feeling like they’re a good person. **** them. Let them feel like the piece of garbage that they were if they were.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eh, I def don’t think I gave her any satisfaction with that response. I think she expected me to say “I’ve been thinking about you too” and asking to see her again but no. Kept it simple and non-leading. I haven’t texted her anything else and won’t be anytime soon
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

whattodo123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gents, I'm hoping some of you are still posting here. I could use some advice please. My situation is a lot different. I know this isn't strictly a no contact situation but I'm hoping you can help. I'm posting from a throwaway account for privacy.

I have recently become closer with a female friend and due to both of our personal circumstances we were confiding in eachother. Spending a lot of time together socially. Long story short, I caught feels. I didn't want to broach the subject because I didn't want to ruin the friendship. Her being a woman ofcourse she sensed it anyway and asked me outright so I was honest. We had a mature conversation and mutually decided to stay as friends. This was a few weeks ago.

Things have been up and down since then. There was some awkwardness which I guess is to be expected. Sometimes we get on great, other times we're snappy with eachother. I put some boundaries in place about what I'm not comfortable talking about and she agreed although since then she has been distant and no longer confiding in me. I expect I did hurt her.

I've done some deep thinking and genuinely want to be platonic friends (I know this goes against a lot of mens' views that platonic friendship is impossible but I've experienced this before, and that is what I want). I'm more sad about losing a friendship than anything else.

I sent a message taking responsibility for things I've done wrong to her, basically owning my s**t. She hasn't replied yet so I'm giving her space.

What do you guys think? Is the friendship over? Will giving space help in this situation?
    Last edited by whattodo123; 06-06-2020 at 09:40 AM.

whattodo123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump for advice on my situation in the post above

But also I may be of help to you brahs in no contact. I've been through it before and I can tell you the process does work

MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by whattodo123 View Post
    Gents, I'm hoping some of you are still posting here. I could use some advice please. My situation is a lot different. I know this isn't strictly a no contact situation but I'm hoping you can help. I'm posting from a throwaway account for privacy.

I have recently become closer with a female friend and due to both of our personal circumstances we were confiding in eachother. Spending a lot of time together socially. Long story short, I caught feels. I didn't want to broach the subject because I didn't want to ruin the friendship. Her being a woman ofcourse she sensed it anyway and asked me outright so I was honest. We had a mature conversation and mutually decided to stay as friends. This was a few weeks ago.

Things have been up and down since then. There was some awkwardness which I guess is to be expected. Sometimes we get on great, other times we're snappy with eachother. I put some boundaries in place about what I'm not comfortable talking about and she agreed although since then she has been distant and no longer confiding in me. I expect I did hurt her.

I've done some deep thinking and genuinely want to be platonic friends (I know this goes against a lot of mens' views that platonic friendship is impossible but I've experienced this before, and that is what I want). I'm more sad about losing a friendship than anything else.

I sent a message taking responsibility for things I've done wrong to her, basically owning my s**t. She hasn't replied yet so I'm giving her space.

What do you guys think? Is the friendship over? Will giving space help in this situation?
    You're being pathetic and beta.

On so many levels it would take too long to summarize them all.

Stop being "the nice guy". You don't get brownie points for it. You want something she doesn't want to give you (a physical relationship), while you're giving her all that she wants from you. It's an inherently unfair exchange. That's why you have to break it off. You can't just bide your time and hope to earn enough brownie points to win her over. It doesn't work that way. Until you can be platonic friends, stick to NC. Once you can be just platonic friends, you probably won't care anymore anyway. Without the physical attraction you're feeling, you probably won't miss her either.

Just to be clear, you're not friends with her. You are in her friendzone. You are orbiting her. You are providing her emotional support. I suspect it's mostly one way as well. She bitches and moans to you about her problems, but does she care as much about you to hear about yours? Usually that's not the case with guys stuck in the friendzone. Oh yeah, by telling her there are some topics you don't want to hear about, you took away part of your value to her as an orbiter, which is why she's pulling away. You didn't hurt her. You're just limiting what she can talk about, in which case she can find other orbiters to talk to, and probably has.

If you want a woman, make yourself clear in your intentions. Don't delay weeks or months to say something. By then, it's too late. Women will expect you to make a move anyway. If you don't, they'll think you're either a coward or a homer. She may shoot you down, but at least she'll respect you for acting like a man. Of course, don't be an autist about it. There's a time and a place and a way to make your intentions known. If you don't have the social skills to cover those bases, that's you're most pressing issue.

cliffs:
    - you're being a pu$$y
    - she's not your friend, you're her orbiter
    - stop being a pu$$y

PS - Life is too short to have female friends anyway. Too much drama and ZERO sexors. Unless you have a lifetime of shared experiences or she's a great wing woman, the minute she tells you she thinks of you more like a brother, is the minute you push the eject button. Find another woman who values you enough to have a real relationship with, instead of that one-sided thing you have going on with this one.
    ** Biden is senile and corrupt. Harris is a literal whore. **

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

logos9412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brahs I’m laying here trying to sleep but I can’t stop thinking about her. Gf dumped me 2 days ago after dating for two years. Everything seemed amazing, she gave every ounce of her being to me. Maybe I could’ve shown more appreciation but I did show my love and I respected her. Her life is a mess though. No job, stays up all night sleeps all day, no focus. She broke it off out of nowhere because she said she can’t focus on herself with me. She recorded a 20 min audio breaking it off. I called and tried to come to some agreement to keep it but it was useless. Said our goodbyes. And like an idiot I texted her the following day asking if we could resay our good byes in person. No response. I know now I need to say **** that , tell her I’ve accepted it and wish her luck. I think it’s my only chance of getting her back.... and getting over her if it comes to that. I just can’t ****ing believe it came to this. I feel blindsided. I don’t want to let it all go, everything we ****in had. We would talk about the future, she wanted to have my kids. All lies. Wtf happened.

MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MiscInformed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by logos9412 View Post
    Brahs I’m laying here trying to sleep but I can’t stop thinking about her. Gf dumped me 2 days ago after dating for two years. Everything seemed amazing, she gave every ounce of her being to me. Maybe I could’ve shown more appreciation but I did show my love and I respected her. Her life is a mess though. No job, stays up all night sleeps all day, no focus. She broke it off out of nowhere because she said she can’t focus on herself with me. She recorded a 20 min audio breaking it off. I called and tried to come to some agreement to keep it but it was useless. Said our goodbyes. And like an idiot I texted her the following day asking if we could resay our good byes in person. No response. I know now I need to say **** that , tell her I’ve accepted it and wish her luck. I think it’s my only chance of getting her back.... and getting over her if it comes to that. I just can’t ****ing believe it came to this. I feel blindsided. I don’t want to let it all go, everything we ****in had. We would talk about the future, she wanted to have my kids. All lies. Wtf happened.
    There is nothing to say to her at this point. Stop being a dumbarse. Don't talk to her again. That's what NC means. Demanding to have one last conversation is beta and pathetic. She's already told you she is done. The more you keep acting like a desperate puppy, the less respect she'll have for you. Stop doing that.

Also, this isn't a tactic to get her back. You can't beg or manipulate her into coming back. Stop being a narcissist. She won't be suffering from lack of contact with you. She's moving on. She's moved one of her orbiters into your spot or she's met a Chad she thinks she can lock down. In either event, it's done between you and her. If she comes back, she comes back. If she doesn't, she doesn't. What you do has nothing to do with it, so improve yourself and find a better one. Meanwhile, delete her from everything, especially social media. You don't want to see her start posting glowingly of her new guy on there. That'll feel like a punch to the gut, so remove her so you can't see it. Don't stalk her. Try not to think about her. It'll be hard at first, but every day it'll get a little better. That's all there is to it. One day you'll wake up and you won't miss her. On that day, you should already have a new one.

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

logos9412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    There is nothing to say to her at this point. Stop being a dumbarse. Don't talk to her again. That's what NC means. Demanding to have one last conversation is beta and pathetic. She's already told you she is done. The more you keep acting like a desperate puppy, the less respect she'll have for you. Stop doing that.

Also, this isn't a tactic to get her back. You can't beg or manipulate her into coming back. Stop being a narcissist. She won't be suffering from lack of contact with you. She's moving on. She's moved one of her orbiters into your spot or she's met a Chad she thinks she can lock down. In either event, it's done between you and her. If she comes back, she comes back. If she doesn't, she doesn't. What you do has nothing to do with it, so improve yourself and find a better one. Meanwhile, delete her from everything, especially social media. You don't want to see her start posting glowingly of her new guy on there. That'll feel like a punch to the gut, so remove her so you can't see it. Don't stalk her. Try not to think about her. It'll be hard at first, but every day it'll get a little better. That's all there is to it. One day you'll wake up and you won't miss her. On that day, you should already have a new one.

At this point I don’t want to plead for her to return, I’m just pissed and want to tell her she’s a ****. But I won’t, obviously. It’s hard to go from talking everyday and being so close to straight no contact without making an attempt to fix things. I know her dad convinced her to do this **** too but whatever. Maybe she’ll come to realize what she threw away one day. I’m on my tinder grind now, helps to keep my mind straight. Hopefully getting a new job soon. **** seems to be falling in place better than it was when I was with her. Just using the loss as fuel at this point. **** it. And whatever orbiter/“chad”, that I highly doubt she’s talking to, but if thats the case I know the same **** will happen again with them. Broken girl living her life like a broken record. Same old ****. I’m done.

Originally Posted by logos9412 View Post
    At this point I don’t want to plead for her to return, I’m just pissed and want to tell her she’s a ****. But I won’t, obviously. It’s hard to go from talking everyday and being so close to straight no contact without making an attempt to fix things. I know her dad convinced her to do this **** too but whatever. Maybe she’ll come to realize what she threw away one day. I’m on my tinder grind now, helps to keep my mind straight. Hopefully getting a new job soon. **** seems to be falling in place better than it was when I was with her. Just using the loss as fuel at this point. **** it. And whatever orbiter/“chad”, that I highly doubt she’s talking to, but if thats the case I know the same **** will happen again with them. Broken girl living her life like a broken record. Same old ****. I’m done.
    That's the attitude you need to have. She thinks she's the prize. She's not. She's a depreciating asset. She just doesn't know it.

You only want one last word with her because of your ego. Ego shouldn't be part of this. THEY ALL PULL CHIT LIKE THIS. It's not personal. It's just that like with almost all women these days, she was never yours. It was only your turn. Everybody goes through this. It's part of maturing. That said, there are still quality women out there. Now go find one.

Natty4PF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4 strong 1st post inb4 age 50

Why would an ex from last year unblock me on IG when she's been in a new relationship since 2 months post breakup ( been nc for 10 months now)

Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000) Imnew1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Natty4PF View Post
    inb4 strong 1st post inb4 age 50

Why would an ex from last year unblock me on IG when she's been in a new relationship since 2 months post breakup ( been nc for 10 months now)
    You’re way over thinking this and mistakenly giving any thought that a simple unblock on a dumb social media site has any real meaning. Nobody forgets anybody that they once knew in their life, and they especially don’t forget somebody that they were intimate with and experienced life with.

But just bc they don’t forget you doesn’t mean they want you anymore. Who cares why she unblocked you? She didn’t call you or text you offering a bridge to fix the broken relationship did she? Perhaps she was just bored and said to herself “oh well what the hell let’s see what Natty4pf is up to” and then texted 2-3 other guys for attention or had sex with one the same night or the same week later. Either way she didn’t make any real contact with you and didn’t show a single thing to want to be with you again.

The harsh reality of breakups is that most of them come back when you don’t want them anymore. Initially, most spend months post breakup, or in some cases even years waiting for the day the ex comes to their senses and apologizes and come back.

You need to learn to live without them and not care what they’re doing or why they suddenly unblocked you and not search for any meaning. If they deserve and want to be in your life then they’ll make sure that it happens. Otherwise they’re in your past and useless to your future.
    Last edited by Imnew1; 06-24-2020 at 09:12 PM.

mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000) mrjolly2323 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looked at the ex’s Facebook tonight, not sure why. Now feeling like chit. Can’t go complete nc as we have a kid together but still no idea why I looked at her Facebook. Fuark. :/

Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Went full block NC on last gf as soon as i left her place after last talk 3 months ago, she still finding ways to get touch/have the last word, i realised she wasnt what i wanted to be with after 5 months, egoist couldnt handle being dumped and abused the **** out of me instead of trying to leave it on a high note, good riddance.

Girl i last saw 2yrs i think about alot, from Germany, met in NZ, wanted to move to Aus to be with me but had been waiting yrs for a doc scholarship back home which i knew 100% she'd get but she doubted, dumped her so she wouldnt make the wrong choice. 1yr later boom, msg from her saying she got it. I suggested i try living in Germany for a bit, see if there's anything left and also to explore, she said she thought about me all the time, but no. I went NC and its been a year now. I want to speak to her, see her again but not going to try.

Girl from 4yrs ago went full block on me, i think about her sometimes, prob had the best friend connection, i know she's married now, what she wanted and kids, i couldnt promise those to her and pulled the pin. Do hope she's happy.

Girl from 7yrs ago i dumped because she lied about her line of work. Married divorced 2nd time with another kid since. Her dad and grandma died the same wk last husband filed, felt bad for her. STILL trying to bridge the gap to me. No thanks Jeff

Been dating here and there, sorta seeing a girl atm who's pretty cool, but still think about the past, guess its only natural

Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deadpulse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Deadpulse View Post
    Broke up with the Ex 3 days ago, gone complete NC - done it before & I'll do it again. Farking killing me though, anxiety is at peak right now.
    This time I've really said fuk it, I'm doing this on HARD mode - decided to come off a 4 year weed bender at the same time which is making it a bit harder, but my will power will prevail as I want to change my life for once and stop floating by.

Was single for 2 years prior to this relationship, purposely not letting anyone in until i was completely sure of things. Just sucks that once you get a few months in you start to see there true side. We essentially broke up over the fact I didn't buy her lunch when she asked to get lunch when I had already eaten, even though I still got her coffee. I dont understand how someone can be so deluded when it comes to money, how can someone expect another person to pay for EVERYTHING? Just hurts because I thought like things were actually different, she was staying over all the time, brought her into my family (actually gave her a family considering she never had one) and would've done anything for her. Then has the nerve to tell me its the ****test relationship?

Just so you boys know, I literally paid for everything - she only bought me lunch once in the whole relationship. Never bought me coffees or anything. Its just crazy they hold onto the fact that i didnt buy her $15 lunch but forget that the next day i filled her car up with petrol and bought her lunch? Just boggles the mind, so many red flags that i chose to ignore because she was genuinely good looking.

But yeah doing it rough right now, on NC and quitting weed at the same time - hopefully the haze of the weed leaves in the next week or so because my anxiety is killing me. Sucks valentines is tomorrow, just don't understand how they cant see how good they really have it.
    Funny how I decided to read through this thread and see what i posted (post #430) 3 years ago by coincidence.

Currently going through a similar situation again now. Recently just broken up with someone i legitimately saw a future with.

But with this girl from 3 years ago i got over her, i occasionally think of her still but its with complete indifference and no feelings attached. I think it was lucky that i came across my old post because I know I'll be be able to get over this one too.

Thought id log in after many years to post this. Stay strong boyos.
    Last edited by Deadpulse; 10-25-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm back on that North Carolina time. I was seeing a girl for a few months earlier this year. Things were great, then she started having some family issues. Her dad's apparently been a lifelong alcoholic, was very sick because of it (as in almost dying sick). She was having to miss work a lot and it was affecting her mentally so she called things off to deal w/ that. We went our separate ways and I wished her well and went NC.

Fast forward ~3.5 months and she reaches out. We get to talking, catching up. She mentions how great I was, have my sh*t together, wished she hadn't called things off, and now she's back on track and wants to pursue something serious. So we are basically doing just that for a couple months. Doing BF/Gf stuff. Then Her roommate's BF dies in a car crash (a legit tragedy/bad situation). I basically do what any decent human being would do in this situation and offer her support and any kind of help that she needs. I give her space and leave her alone for a day, then reach out to check-in the next day. I don't hear anything all day. I'm legit starting to get worried at this point. Next day she finally txts me and thanks me for checking in, and hopes I'm doing good too. Fast forward a day later and then I get the long txt "hey you're great, I don't deserve you, I thought I was rdy for something serious, but I'm not, etc.. it's at this time that she tells me that the one guy she saw before me was friends w the guy that died (they'd all hang out together), and she feels like she needs to be there for him. This of course did not make me happy. You've basically been pursuing a serious relationship w somebody, who you then ignore, and then you go a step further to comfort the person you were previously with? It's been almost a week and I didn't respond to that, and have no plans to. I understand a tragedy is a tragedy, but that really pissed me off. It seems almost like an excuse to just get back w this guy. Anyways, I'm back to NC and doing what I did the first time - getting shredded and focusing on work. Making ~$21k this month will definitely help. Stay strong boyos!

TL DR:
    -sees girl a few months
    -girl calls it off
    -Nc, girl reaches out again
    -another couple of great months
    -girl does the same thing again
    "I pledge allegiance to the Fed, of the United States of Bernakistan, and to the S&P 500 for which it stands, one ponzi, under Federal Reserve Notes, with debt-serfdom and food stamps for all." - Michael Kreiger

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FawkinJuicy View Post
    I'm back on that North Carolina time. I was seeing a girl for a few months earlier this year. Things were great, then she started having some family issues. Her dad's apparently been a lifelong alcoholic, was very sick because of it (as in almost dying sick). She was having to miss work a lot and it was affecting her mentally so she called things off to deal w/ that. We went our separate ways and I wished her well and went NC.

Fast forward ~3.5 months and she reaches out. We get to talking, catching up. She mentions how great I was, have my sh*t together, wished she hadn't called things off, and now she's back on track and wants to pursue something serious. So we are basically doing just that for a couple months. Doing BF/Gf stuff. Then Her roommate's BF dies in a car crash (a legit tragedy/bad situation). I basically do what any decent human being would do in this situation and offer her support and any kind of help that she needs. I give her space and leave her alone for a day, then reach out to check-in the next day. I don't hear anything all day. I'm legit starting to get worried at this point. Next day she finally txts me and thanks me for checking in, and hopes I'm doing good too. Fast forward a day later and then I get the long txt "hey you're great, I don't deserve you, I thought I was rdy for something serious, but I'm not, etc.. it's at this time that she tells me that the one guy she saw before me was friends w the guy that died (they'd all hang out together), and she feels like she needs to be there for him. This of course did not make me happy. You've basically been pursuing a serious relationship w somebody, who you then ignore, and then you go a step further to comfort the person you were previously with? It's been almost a week and I didn't respond to that, and have no plans to. I understand a tragedy is a tragedy, but that really pissed me off. It seems almost like an excuse to just get back w this guy. Anyways, I'm back to NC and doing what I did the first time - getting shredded and focusing on work. Making ~$21k this month will definitely help. Stay strong boyos!
    I actually respect her honesty but 100% question her priorities wow.

Is she the type who has no ambition of settling down and having kids and thus just has no desire for a successful LTR?

FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I actually respect her honesty but 100% question her priorities wow.

Is she the type who has no ambition of settling down and having kids and thus just has no desire for a successful LTR?
    Yeah, to her credit she has been upfront with me and honest about a lot of things. It just really took me back that she goes from doing a bunch of BF/GF stuff, and then one night her texting me about missing me (hadn't seen her in a couple days) wanting to see me / missing me, etc... To ~2 days later now I can't see you, I have to think about things, and I have to be there for this guy who was best friends w/ thie guy who tragically died. It's like... He doesn't have any other friends and family that can support him through a difficult time? Not only that, but you're going to piss away a relationship w a great guy at the same time? I honestly don't get it. I didn't get it the first time though.

She said this time she wanted a serious LTR (we both were only seeing each other the first time too btw), and we'd talked about philosophy on kids, etc... To know that we weren't both wasting time. I have a great career / income, savings, own my own nice brand new home, take care of myself, have a great supportive family, and am an intelligent and honest/loyal person. To contrast, her career is not very fleshed out, and she rents a room in her roomies house, and is still trying to get her financial house in order to my understanding. I'm not trying to knock her as I really enjoyed her company and maybe saw a future w her, it just boggles my mind why she's making this decision. She's 30 btw, so it's not like I'm dating some 21 year old that has no clue what they want. I kinda feel bad for not texting her back, but I am obviously a little rustled as I feel she misled me some and how this other guy plays into the picture. If she was just like "I need to be there for my roommate" then I would have done what I did the first time and wished her well and went along my way. I just don't get how any time some kind of struggle comes up with her life she's like "Imma head out.". /end of dear diary.
    Last edited by FawkinJuicy; 10-26-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Fed, of the United States of Bernakistan, and to the S&P 500 for which it stands, one ponzi, under Federal Reserve Notes, with debt-serfdom and food stamps for all." - Michael Kreiger

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H.L. Mencken

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FawkinJuicy View Post
    Yeah, to her credit she has been upfront with me and honest about a lot of things. It just really took me back that she goes from doing a bunch of BF/GF stuff, and then one night her texting me about missing me (hadn't seen her in a couple days) wanting to see me / missing me, etc... To ~2 days later now I can't see you, I have to think about things, and I have to be there for this guy who was best friends w/ thie guy who tragically died. It's like... He doesn't have any other friends and family that can support him through a difficult time? Not only that, but you're going to piss away a relationship w a great guy at the same time? I honestly don't get it. I didn't get it the first time though.

She said this time she wanted a serious LTR (we both were only seeing each other the first time too btw), and we'd talked about philosophy on kids, etc... To know that we weren't both wasting time. I have a great career / income, savings, own my own nice brand new home, take care of myself, have a great supportive family, and am an intelligent and honest/loyal person. To contrast, her career is not very fleshed out, and she rents a room in her roomies house, and is still trying to get her financial house in order to my understanding. I'm not trying to knock her as I really enjoyed her company and maybe saw a future w her, it just boggles my mind why she's making this decision. She's 30 btw, so it's not like I'm dating some 21 year old that has no clue what they want. I kinda feel bad for not texting her back, but I am obviously a little rustled as I feel she misled me some and how this other guy plays into the picture. If she was just like "I need to be there for my roommate" then I would have done what I did the first time and wished her well and went along my way. I just don't get how any time some kind of struggle comes up with her life she's like "Imma head out.". /end of dear diary.
    There's either way more to her than you know and is shady & monkeybranching or she has bad habits of putting others before herself/her relationships.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    There's either way more to her than you know and is shady & monkeybranching or she has bad habits of putting others before herself/her relationships.
    I worked w her for a couple years so I knew her fairly well, and we didn't start seeing each other until we didn't work together, so I doubt it's the former. I just think she had some unresolved issues with this other person, and this accident brought them up. Again, not a good reason to blow up a relationship w a great guy who she was gung-ho about a relationship w/ literally the day before it happened in my opinion, but what do I know. It's officially a week of NC now. I'm at the point in my life where I've been through worse, and I know there will be plenty of others, but I'm not gonna lie, it sucks when things were good, and we were both looking forward to doing holidays together. Oh well, bitching about the situation on here helps too.