eyedocward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MuscleMeds Carnivore?

Good afternoon. Still relatively new to this forum.

Quick little background: I've had skin issues (eczema, rash) for many years. I heard about HemoCode and ALCAT testing a few months back. If you are not familiar, these are tests that require a blood sample, and are then evaluated for food sensitivities (not allergies). Food sensitivities often result in systemic inflammation and can manifest in many ways (one of the most common of which is irritable stomach and skin issues)

Anyway, after doing both tests, BOTH showed SEVERE sensitivities to the following: wheat, gluten, oats, peanuts, milk, whey. A weight lifters worst nightmare

I've been trying to reduce these things in my diet, and came across Carnivore. Is this stuff even any good? I gave the above history of myself so people wouldn't just respond with, "Do whey instead. It's better". While I realize this, I am looking for a whey alternative. I've tried pea protein and rice protein, which is OK, but wanted to hear from those who have taken Carnivore, and hopefully from some of those who have really looked into it, and whey they decided NOT to take it.

Thanks for your time!

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Run, don't walk away from Carnivor. Don't buy into the marketing hype. This isn't high quality beef that's been powdered. It's the hot dogs of the protein powder world.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

eyedocward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Run, don't walk away from Carnivor. Don't buy into the marketing hype. This isn't high quality beef that's been powdered. It's the hot dogs of the protein powder world.
    Thanks lucia316. One comment only on this thread? How many thousands of people on this forum and ONE comment?