LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post Beautiful Reflections (FIT 2 FAT 2 FIT AGAIN)

Once upon a time, I was big into Training and bodybuilding. My life and job drastically changed and I fell out of the fitness world. I spent a long time trying to find myself again.

I met my husband, who is also my best friend and the most amazing person I know. We have a wonderful blended family and we are also adopting a little girl. I have a job which I love and is quite fulfilling.

It is long overdue for me to find my way back to the fitness lifestyle. I want to feel healthy again and feel good about myself in general. Training leaves you feeling good and like you have accomplished something.

I don't make New Years Resolutions. This is a lifestyle change and a way of life. I am going to journal my journey back to fit. I will post photos of before when I was fit, now after I gained the weight, and photos of my journey back to fit. I will log my workouts and nutrition along the way. I feel this is a way to hold me accountable and a way to stay motivated. Please join me in this rollercoaster I call my life.

PS. I just got off the phone with my lover, and he is jumping on board. I couldn't be happier to take this journey with him. He is my rock! Couples who train together stay together.

December 29, 2018

Commitment and focus
    Diet and nutrition
    Training intensity
    Rest and relaxation

Commitment and focus - keep a positive mindset and stay committed to being consistent.

Diet and nutrition - eat clean, lots of veggies and no bread or pasta (I love beard and pasta). No fast food and limit eating out in general. It’s not a diet, it’s a way of life. Up water intake and hydrate well. No alcohol of any kind, it dehydrates and is unnecessary calories.

Training intensity - While training, continue to progress by adding intensity and volume to workouts. Stay committed to trading 5 days a week. Have a structured workout plan when you step into the gym.

Rest and relaxation - rest is an imperative part of muscle recovery
    I heard a voice saying, "Whom shall we send? Who will protect us?" Then I said, "Here I am, Send me."

LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvTaLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CHANGES

Changes are sometimes difficult to make. Changes in a lifestyle and adopting new habits take time. Your life today is essentially the sum of your habits.

How in shape or out of shape you are? A result of your habits.

How happy or unhappy you are? A result of your habits.

How successful or unsuccessful you are? A result of your habits.

The process of building a habit can be divided into four simple steps: cue, craving, response, and reward. Breaking it down into these fundamental parts can help us understand what a habit is, how it works, and how to improve it.

The cue triggers your brain to initiate a behavior. It is a bit of information that predicts a reward.

Cravings are the second step of the habit loop, and they are the motivational force behind every habit. Without some level of motivation or desire—without craving a change—we have no reason to act.

The third step is the response. The response is the actual habit you perform, which can take the form of a thought or an action. Whether a response occurs depends on how motivated you are and how much friction is associated with the behavior. If a particular action requires more physical or mental effort than you are willing to expend, then you won’t do it. Your response also depends on your ability. It sounds simple, but a habit can occur only if you are capable of doing it.

Finally, the response delivers a reward. Rewards are the end goal of every habit. The cue is about noticing the reward. The craving is about wanting the reward. The response is about obtaining the reward. We chase rewards because they serve two purposes: (1) they satisfy us and (2) they teach us.

In summary, the cue triggers a craving, which motivates a response, which provides a reward, which satisfies the craving and, ultimately, becomes associated with the cue. They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit. Here is to the next 21 days and every day that follows which strengthens my habits, motivation, and well-being.
    I heard a voice saying, "Whom shall we send? Who will protect us?" Then I said, "Here I am, Send me."

Lightbulb Week One of Training *Butts GutZ & Glory*

So I was thinking the first-week split would be as follows. Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestion for changes.

Monday – LegZ & Abs
    Warm-up + 3 minutes Jump Rope

Barbell Squat 3X8-10
    Single leg- leg press 3X8-10
    Leg extensions 3X12-15
    Leg Curl 3X12-15
    Hanging leg raises 2X10-12
    V-ups 3X12
    Russian Twist 3X20

Tuesday – Chest & Tris

Flat bench Press 3X8-10
    Incline DB Press 3X8-10
    Flat bench Barrel Fly’s 3X12-15
    Overhead pull to press 3X12-15
    Cable rope overhead extension 3X12-15
    DB kickbacks 3X8-10

Wednesday – Back & Bi’s

Deadlifts 3X8-10
    Cable pulldown 3X8-10
    DB bent over fly 3X8-10
    BB bent over reverse grip row 3x10-12
    BB curl 3X8-10
    DB alternating curl 3X8-10
    BB 21’s 2-3 sets

Thursday – Shoulders & Abs

BB upright press 3X8-10
    Arnolds 3X8-10
    Lateral Raises 3X12-15
    Upright Row 3X12-15
    Flat bench leg raises 3X20
    Russian twist 3X20
    Partner medicine ball situps 3X10

Friday – full body plyo workout Circuit X 3

Speed Squats 20 reps
    Incline push up 15 reps
    Rotating jump Squats 15 reps
    Hanging BB row 10 reps
    Farm walks 45lbs down and back / Set with Rope Slams
    Jump Rope 1 minute

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LuvTaLift View Post
    CHANGES

Changes are sometimes difficult to make. Changes in a lifestyle and adopting new habits take time. Your life today is essentially the sum of your habits.

How in shape or out of shape you are? A result of your habits.

How happy or unhappy you are? A result of your habits.

How successful or unsuccessful you are? A result of your habits.

The process of building a habit can be divided into four simple steps: cue, craving, response, and reward. Breaking it down into these fundamental parts can help us understand what a habit is, how it works, and how to improve it.

The cue triggers your brain to initiate a behavior. It is a bit of information that predicts a reward.

Cravings are the second step of the habit loop, and they are the motivational force behind every habit. Without some level of motivation or desire—without craving a change—we have no reason to act.

The third step is the response. The response is the actual habit you perform, which can take the form of a thought or an action. Whether a response occurs depends on how motivated you are and how much friction is associated with the behavior. If a particular action requires more physical or mental effort than you are willing to expend, then you won’t do it. Your response also depends on your ability. It sounds simple, but a habit can occur only if you are capable of doing it.

Finally, the response delivers a reward. Rewards are the end goal of every habit. The cue is about noticing the reward. The craving is about wanting the reward. The response is about obtaining the reward. We chase rewards because they serve two purposes: (1) they satisfy us and (2) they teach us.

In summary, the cue triggers a craving, which motivates a response, which provides a reward, which satisfies the craving and, ultimately, becomes associated with the cue. They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit. Here is to the next 21 days and every day that follows which strengthens my habits, motivation, and well-being.
    I LOVE this! Thank you. Following along on your journey.
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown