Registered User Nick4LifeChange's Avatar
    Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up Hey Everyone. Intro and $250k Challenge

Hey everyone,

My name is Nick. I am starting the $250k Challenge to change my life and to recover from a pretty bad motorcycle wreck in 2016. I have posted before, but no pictures because I was waiting for the Challenge start date. I have uploaded pictures and have received help from people here regarding my caloric plan. I would like people to add me as a friend on here to help my along my progress.

Here are 4 pictures.

Front Relaxed
    Side Relaxed
    Back Relaxed
    Scale Weight

31 years old
    6'1 tall
    315lbs
    35.71% bodyfat

Thanks Bodybuilding.com and anyone who is willing to help.
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best of luck!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Best of luck!
    Thank you, Adam. I appreciate the support and kind words.
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr4igyj82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's the $250 Challenge?

Originally Posted by cr4igyj82 View Post
    What's the $250 Challenge?
    I cannot post links yet... so look under contests.

$250,000 Transformation Challenge.

It is the second challenge on the page. Registration ended the 01/08/17, Challenge started 01/09/17.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

sivi31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good i stRted the challenge too, best of luck to you. I went to school with a degree in exercise science but havent used it yet im cutting down and finally getting my NASM certification this year. Waiting on my test date now, but i am more than happy fo help out if you have questions.

Sivi31

Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10) Her8yRa1ner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck!

MagdalenaNR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Luck!!
    Hope we both do well
    A year to change my life....follow my journey

Originally Posted by sivi31 View Post
    Sounds good i stRted the challenge too, best of luck to you. I went to school with a degree in exercise science but havent used it yet im cutting down and finally getting my NASM certification this year. Waiting on my test date now, but i am more than happy fo help out if you have questions.

Sivi31
    Nice! Best of luck to you as well. Keep me posted on your NASM certification. As things go along, I will definitely have some questions. Right now I just a little soreness hahah.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Originally Posted by Her8yRa1ner View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you, Her8yRa1ner. I appreciate the support and kind words.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Originally Posted by MagdalenaNR View Post
    Good Luck!!
    Hope we both do well
    Hey Magdalena ,

I am happy you started the challenge, work hard and you will do well! Good luck Schwester!
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Hello everyone..

It has been a long time. I ran into some financial woes and had to put everything on hold. I am settled now, and plan on the 2020 challenge.

Again, I would like some people to add me to help me along the way. The bodybuilding way of life is new to me.

I hope all is well with everyone since I last posted!

Nick
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

sabbyroc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just curious if you made any progress towards your end goal over the last two years? I know you said you ran into financial problems, but there are a lot of really good workouts that only use body weight if gym costs were an issue?