Closed Thread
Page 304 of 311 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,120 of 9303
    Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fatil View Post
    interested based on the other ICO's. Seems like everyone is making profit. Who knows tho. I want to get on some ICO's but idk which ones. Any recommendations? Cant make up my mind from reading pages after pages
    check out wagerr. its still going on i believe.
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Anyone gonna try to buy Status? The ICO is in 12 hours.
    im buying it as long as i figure out on setting up the wallet lol.. brb googling
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by meteoraniac View Post
    im buying it as long as i figure out on setting up the wallet lol.. brb googling
    They have instructions of how to set up your wallet on their site (status site)

If you're a US brah you'll need a VPN to get the contract address. We'll be banned from accessing it

emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ya'll better check out Mysterium before you miss your chance
    R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

forever mirin'

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level. - Bruce Lee

bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rev don't leave because of that troll!!

bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bitzombie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    fuc*kin sia coin is pumping and I don't know whether to sell or not lol. My biggest problem is knowing when to take profits.

TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDude88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Am I gonna regret going ballz deep in Ark? Passed up buying more ANS in favor of Ark

Guess we'll see in 2-3 years

Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hopefully can get an ETH pump here from the STATUS ico coming up.
    Ron Paul 2008

so something that confuses me about eth and etc. The ethereum network accepts eth to be used for gas, but does it also work with etc? Or does etc have it's own network?

Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Livid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bitzombie View Post
    so something that confuses me about eth and etc. The ethereum network accepts eth to be used for gas, but does it also work with etc? Or does etc have it's own network?
    Pretty sure its just on the ETH network like ETH and all the other eth tokens.
    Ron Paul 2008

Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    I've thinking about selling one or two of my alts that are at an ath because of this. when eth starts pumping everything else will fall.

AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your guys' thoughts on ANS? I can pull out now and make a few hundred bucks, or hodl?

Pretty sure its just on the ETH network like ETH and all the other eth tokens.
    It's just hard for me to grasp how there are two of essentially the same thing run by different people. If you look at it on paper it seems like etc should be worth more than eth.

Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    What are your guys' thoughts on ANS? I can pull out now and make a few hundred bucks, or hodl?
    Probably keeps pumping until the night before the conference or so. I'm not sure when that is. Maybe just set a stop loss if you are far enough ahead in %
    Ron Paul 2008

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    eth is its own network

etc is separate.

after eth got hacked and lots of coins stolen they split into 2 groups. etc said dont change anything - the laws were the laws and we have a better community when theyre ALWAYS adhered too.

another group of people said no fix the code and the error.

so basically, etc has more of a hard identity while potentially being exposed to threats - but at least everybody knows how it works.

whereas eth is [potentially] more malleable but went against its original laws/ foundation

I've thinking about selling one or two of my alts that are at an ath because of this. when eth starts pumping everything else will fall.
    Might be a safe bet. I would think ETH goes back to 380 something here at least (hoping).
    Ron Paul 2008

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    eth is its own network

etc is separate.

after eth got hacked and lots of coins stolen they split into 2 groups. etc said dont change anything - the laws were the laws and we have a better community when theyre ALWAYS adhered too.

another group of people said no fix the code and the error.

so basically, etc has more of a hard identity while potentially being exposed to threats - but at least everybody knows how it works.

whereas eth is [potentially] more malleable but went against its original laws/ foundation
    I know the origin story, but if etc runs on its own platform that is the exact same thing as eth then I believe etc will gain more traction over time. I thought you could use both for gas on the eth network.

Might be a safe bet. I would think ETH goes back to 380 something here at least (hoping).
    sold all my sia coin at 800 sats. Going to put it all in eth in anticipation for a huge pump.

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does anyone know how to look up a transaction ID for MYST? withdrew it from liqui to bittrex earlier today but still havent received anything in bittrex. i have the transaction ID, but im not sure what site to use (ive only used etherscan)
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    speaking of which, i verified that vpn works for status ICO. I saw the address with a switz IP
    MISC Strength Crew

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    http://imgur.com/a/PpVfl

0x55d34b686aa8C04921397c5807DB9ECEdba00a4c

for Status ICO tomorrow

Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/PpVfl

0x55d34b686aa8C04921397c5807DB9ECEdba00a4c

for Status ICO tomorrow
    nice!
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

Originally Posted by Vbrah View Post
    nice!
    starts at block #3903900

we're at https://etherscan.io/ #3901772 right now (16.22s per block)

starts at block #3903900

we're at https://etherscan.io/ #3901772 right now (16.22s per block)
    fuk lol what does that mean? do we have to wait to send? i thought it starts at 7AM PST?
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

lmao coinbase is already starting with their bull**** ethereum transaction delays.

just bought up 2k worth of eth and put my sell order in. Let's see what happens

also have my card limit almost completely recharged to take advantage of any dips.

worst comes to worse I'll just hold my eth for the long haul.

fuk lol what does that mean? do we have to wait to send? i thought it starts at 7AM PST?
    7 am is the approx time

but it starts at block #3903900 in the blockchain

https://www.reddit.com/r/statusim/co...t_transaction/

7 am is the approx time

but it starts at block #3903900 in the blockchain

https://www.reddit.com/r/statusim/co...t_transaction/
    gotcha. fuk im gonna end up watching that site all night....
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

gotcha. fuk im gonna end up watching that site all night....
    lol it has an estimate of how many seconds per block

i think the last time i calc'd it had the 3903900 block being mined close to 8 pst, will recheck before bed. probably be up at 6 am though fukit

jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000)
    on parity you can do a transfer and set it to send automatically after the block number

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We at Bitcasino are holding 1 BTC (no deposit) raffle if anyone is interested. Ends in 11 hours.

ref: http://bitcasinopromo.io/raffle/en/?ref=bitcasinopool

non-ref: http://bitcasinopromo.io/raffle/en/
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jallalabadbad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ICN up +40% hhhnnnngnnggngngn
    ☆☆☆ UK Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Gentleman And A Scholar Crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Andreia Brazier > all crew ☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆ Used To Think Andreia Brazier > All Until I Saw Nicole Mejia Crew ☆☆☆

Owner of the best looking cat on all of misc, see thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166739771

Closed Thread
Page 304 of 311 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast