halcyon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Starting My First Bulk-Can I (someday) achieve good aesthetics or not?

Like the title says...Assuming I manage to pack on a good amount of muscle, do I have a chance at good aesthetics or are my wide hips going to prevent that no matter what I do?

Just want to have realistic expectations for future results going in.
    Attached Images

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With enough size you can look good. Don't know why threads like this keep popping up, just go for it. Not everyone has the structure to be a pro but there is a lot of viable grey area in between.

Dec19s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you make your upper body big enough you will look good so just do your best as that is all you can do

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hips not that wide, your chest, back, and shoulders just need developing. Good luck.

reddizon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Work on your lateral delts to make upper body wide and make hips look small.