Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs down Beast Metals is a horrible and shady company

iv been trying to buy equipment from them for a couple weeks now in which the customer service is non existent. and the owner texts you back very unproffesionally and only after multiple texts do you get a response . They have quoted me 4 different prices each time ive asked and would not state how long turn around was going to be. The only thing they said was wel see homie..... finally once i tried to order the equipment they attempted to upsell me at checkout for another 100 $ ....

Steer clear of this shady company ran by ex cons

also there have been other incidents where turn around for items ordered has taken up to 4 months as well with plenty of unproffesional communication . it seems like the owner only caters to women who post booty selfies on instagram as well

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's horrible. Could you post the booty selfies?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like TSS on steroids.
    Thanks for the heads up. Imho, if the price is too good to be true, it is.

Sorry that you're going through this ****. I know how it is dealing with these shady types.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    iv been trying to buy equipment from them for a couple weeks now in which the customer service is non existent. and the owner texts you back very unproffesionally and only after multiple texts do you get a response . They have quoted me 4 different prices each time ive asked and would not state how long turn around was going to be. The only thing they said was wel see homie..... finally once i tried to order the equipment they attempted to upsell me at checkout for another 100 $ ....

also there have been other incidents where turn around for items ordered has taken up to 4 months as well with plenty of unproffesional communication . it seems like the owner only caters to women who post booty selfies on instagram as well
    That's really bad, obviously there were issues right from the start, Why did you place the order ?.

djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmm they are local to me and I contacted the owner regarding custom parts for a rack. I was going to go and visit the shop in person and see what he was all about when I had a chance. I have a quote request for some things, but haven't heard back from him so we'll see.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #48 ▪██─────██▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #34 ▪[M]====[6]▪

Gray Matter Lifting Dont Want None's Avatar
    Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dont Want None is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djslik916 View Post
    Hmmm they are local to me and I contacted the owner regarding custom parts for a rack. I was going to go and visit the shop in person and see what he was all about when I had a chance. I have a quote request for some things, but haven't heard back from him so we'll see.
    There was a thread awhile back and I chimed in on that too and others had the same notes. His response rate is really poor and inconsistent. It took him 3 months to respond to a question I had, when I responded back, he never got back the 2nd time. I reached out randomly on IG, and got a response back right away multiple times. Checked in the next day, and nothing.

If you have a really special custom need, and you are local, I think it would be worth it. Outside of that, my experience on his pricing and quality doesn't even come close to what you get from Rogue in terms of lack of hassle. People complain about Rogue prices, and then I laugh at the bull**** they go through with the other competitors in that price range all to save a few bucks.

Again, if you NEED something custom, you don't have a lot of options. But if you just need some strongman items, a rack, etc. I have no idea why you would trade your effort and time.
    My personal motto is Better than Yesterday. This defines who I am, my view of the world, and my goals in life. Each day, I try to be a little better than I was the day before. A little smarter, a little stronger, a little happier.

On social media as Gray Matter Lifting

djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000) djslik916 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea custom items and stuff that doesn't warrant the shipping costs from Mech. My goal this year is to learn how to weld so I can make some simple custom stuff at home.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good luck i wouldnt trust them with any major purchases what so ever unless you can phyisically make sure it happens

Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    There was a thread awhile back and I chimed in on that too and others had the same notes. His response rate is really poor and inconsistent. It took him 3 months to respond to a question I had, when I responded back, he never got back the 2nd time. I reached out randomly on IG, and got a response back right away multiple times. Checked in the next day, and nothing.

If you have a really special custom need, and you are local, I think it would be worth it. Outside of that, my experience on his pricing and quality doesn't even come close to what you get from Rogue in terms of lack of hassle. People complain about Rogue prices, and then I laugh at the bull**** they go through with the other competitors in that price range all to save a few bucks.

Again, if you NEED something custom, you don't have a lot of options. But if you just need some strongman items, a rack, etc. I have no idea why you would trade your effort and time.
    this pretty sure there have been multiple issues very sketchy

MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000) MGM711 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I said this in another thread, I've seen Alex from Beast Metals make some really cool stuff, but I've also seen some really sub par quality as well. He also seems to pick and choose what job he wants and how much effort and attention to detail he puts in. I myself gave him first shot at a bid for a project and he never got back to me. At the time, it may have been a touch too much for him, especially with the volume of Strongman gear he was making.

Personally, I wouldn't order from him unless I was connected in the industry in some way. For some reason he seems to put more effort into top end competitors or people who are closely tied in with them. Even with some of my connections, he was flakey with me.

Bottom line, unless it was a specialized Strongman piece, I doubt I'd ever have him build me anything.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

I suggest you email a copy of this post along with a link to this thread to them. Maybe the owner (or whomever) will make a reply here; I for one would be curious to hear what he has to say in his defense.

This is a very large, high-traffic site; this thread alone has already received nearly 500 hits. Unless a company owner just doesn't give a ****, he'd be an idiot to ignore it.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Registered User vicentequintero's Avatar
    vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10) vicentequintero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How awful. I would never buy something from them now.

Originally Posted by vicentequintero View Post
    How awful. I would never buy something from them now.
    just trying to spread the word so others dont have to deal with what i had to go through
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 01-02-2017 at 12:27 PM.

kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks for starting this thread. I have had worse experience with beastmetals and have been looking everywhere to share and alarm everyone.
    Similiar to dont want none, he took a long time to give me a quote for some custom atuff. He have me completion time of 2 mths. I paid him in full. After 6 mths of patiently waiting and checkingwith him every week, he finally said he is gng to start the project. Another 2 weeks in he states one of the custom pieces that i had ordered cannot be done as promised as the person who is laser cutting it was asking for too much money. I said it was ok. Just want everything done at this point, he takes another 3 weeks from that point and states he is gng to send me pics before shipping, takes another week to send me pics. 2 weeks past this im well over 7 mths he hasnt shipped it yet. Stops responding to my msges. Cant reach him by cell. At this point i got paypal involved and requested refund for something else that i had ordered, which paypal refunds me. But the original payment was over 180 days, which is past their dispute limit. Finally he responds and states he is gng to ship it next week. At this point im furious and let him have a piece of my mind. He responds by saying that since im mad he is gng to refund me. After a week he returns $1000 out of $1105. Again stops responding past that. On me msging and posting over his wall for my $105, he blocks me off ********. I tried to get my bank involved but their dispute time frame is 60 days. I got bbb involved. He then Blocks me off instagram. One day ou of all options, i email me to return me the money, he replies back saying dang it i thought i did, i will refund u tomight. This whole ordeal took over 8 mths, finally got my money back. But an extremely horrible experience. I would not recommend them to anyone and hope someone would blacklist them.
    Pls beware of this company, dont buy anything off them. I should have saw all the red flags and requested refund earlier. But lesson learned, dont try to save few bucks.

kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kanwalbhardwaj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont bother waiting for that quote. Horrible company to deal with. Check my detailed post below. I got screwed big time and am happy someone started this thread so i can spread the word.

Originally Posted by kanwalbhardwaj View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread. I have had worse experience with beastmetals and have been looking everywhere to share and alarm everyone.
    Similiar to dont want none, he took a long time to give me a quote for some custom atuff. He have me completion time of 2 mths. I paid him in full. After 6 mths of patiently waiting and checkingwith him every week, he finally said he is gng to start the project. Another 2 weeks in he states one of the custom pieces that i had ordered cannot be done as promised as the person who is laser cutting it was asking for too much money. I said it was ok. Just want everything done at this point, he takes another 3 weeks from that point and states he is gng to send me pics before shipping, takes another week to send me pics. 2 weeks past this im well over 7 mths he hasnt shipped it yet. Stops responding to my msges. Cant reach him by cell. At this point i got paypal involved and requested refund for something else that i had ordered, which paypal refunds me. But the original payment was over 180 days, which is past their dispute limit. Finally he responds and states he is gng to ship it next week. At this point im furious and let him have a piece of my mind. He responds by saying that since im mad he is gng to refund me. After a week he returns $1000 out of $1105. Again stops responding past that. On me msging and posting over his wall for my $105, he blocks me off ********. I tried to get my bank involved but their dispute time frame is 60 days. I got bbb involved. He then Blocks me off instagram. One day ou of all options, i email me to return me the money, he replies back saying dang it i thought i did, i will refund u tomight. This whole ordeal took over 8 mths, finally got my money back. But an extremely horrible experience. I would not recommend them to anyone and hope someone would blacklist them.
    Pls beware of this company, dont buy anything off them. I should have saw all the red flags and requested refund earlier. But lesson learned, dont try to save few bucks.
    wow man thats horrible im glad i didnt go through with the order but yea the Red Flags are everywhere with them

spreading the word

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    weird, I've never ordered anything but I have had several convo's with them. Always fast to respond between 9-5.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Sad thing is Black Widow recommended them over the phone so I took that as an endorsement from a reputable builder. Good to know and I'll steer clear.

trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They just posted this on ********:
    https://www.********.com/35820446755...19060234804605
    Looks like a rack mounted version of Wenning's belt squat.
    I wish it was from someone with better customer service though.

Originally Posted by trnk1001 View Post
    They just posted this on ********:
    https://www.********.com/35820446755...19060234804605
    Looks like a rack mounted version of Wenning's belt squat.
    I wish it was from someone with better customer service though.
    yea it seems that guy just stole matt wennings design smh .... also a buddy the other day brought up this company and how he inquired about a price on an item and the owner responded through messages basically going off on him told him "he was disrespeking him homie" and so forth.....
    Last edited by TheIronAsylum; 01-28-2017 at 12:02 AM.

trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trnk1001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am not sure if it's Matt Wenning's design, just that Matt's version is the most recent I've seen. There was this thing called PTS Belt Squat 300 made by Personal Training Solutions in NY. I found the site a long time ago after searching for belt squat machine. They offered it before Wenning came out with his version. Their website is down, so I don't know if they are still in business. All I can see now is the tiny picture on Google (see attachment). According to cached data, it was $1,499.
    Samson also uses similar design for its belt squat, just bulkier due to plate storage & platform.
    Samson's Belt Squat:
    Sorry for derailing the thread.
    Attached Images

LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAGear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for this thread. Prevented me from making a big mistake.

Old thread but worth the occasional bump to help people steer clear of Beast Metals.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    Thanks for this thread. Prevented me from making a big mistake.

Old thread but worth the occasional bump to help people steer clear of Beast Metals.
    I don't know - everyone I know that has gotten something from them has been very happy with the results and the process.

Their racks were just on the Garage Gym Reviews IG a couple weeks ago, a member got two of them and was really ecstatic.

Attachment 8910571Attachment 8910561
    Last edited by Cleveland33; 05-10-2018 at 11:52 AM.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alan Thrall has a lot of items from them at Untamed Strength, always said they're great.
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    I don't know - everyone I know that has gotten something from them has been very happy with the results and the process.

Their racks were just on the Garage Gym Reviews IG a couple weeks ago, a member got two of them and was really ecstatic.

Attachment 8910571Attachment 8910561
    The racks look really nice but the open tubes on the front of the rack just screw 'ripped off toe' if working out barefoot. I'm sure caps can easily be found but my toes catch everything possible when working out.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    The racks look really nice but the open tubes on the front of the rack just screw 'ripped off toe' if working out barefoot. I'm sure caps can easily be found but my toes catch everything possible when working out.
    That crossed my mind too, the spotters are not in the pic either so I wonder if he didn't get around to putting end caps on yet either.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Registered User LucrativeFitnes's Avatar
    LucrativeFitnes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

If the customer service is poor, don't buy anything.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Haha yes. Or a tripping hazard. The bolted in place safeties seems like a bad idea too. Gotta break out a couple of wrenches to adjust them.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pbk3jg0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for sharing. I've seen some of their posts on social media, but the prices seemed way too high.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have been looking for a replacement or additional hex bar for my cap mga. I love the intek, its got the step through open back design, dual handkes, rackable, but its sold out everywhere at the right orice of $549.99 ish, tge few places with stock want $749 plus shipping.
    So i see beast metals has exactly what i wantm msyvpbe not rackable on IG woth a “contact us if you want one”
    I wasnt sire if it was a one off or of they are now making them, so i enail them “i would like that bar, what is price shipped to xxxx” i did not get a reply. I see they offer regularly a similar bar without the open back, so it should be very similar, maybe some added reinfircemebt on the front section, so if it was a custom one that was cancelled they were selling and it was already sold, i figured they could do another one. I email again “if that bar was a one off, i would like one just like it i give the exact specs of the one they showed on IG “ dimentions like your standard dual handle hex, but with step throug open back like the onpisten on insta gram on xxxx, if possible would like the bar made woth rackable length sleeves, please send me price shipped to xx and how tp proceed. “
    Again, never heard back
    I would have paid anything reaonable and it is something they have made befire and essentially 90% the same as there regular hex bars they list, just woth a open back... which they can charge a large premium on and i would have still bought it.
    Why put so uch effort into social media and then just waste the result?