Meggyi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Calculate calories and macros for bulk

Hey guys.
    I have been cutting for about 2 months now,and I feel it's time to start a bulk.But there is one problem.I'm really afraid of getting fat,even if it is a little amount.I don't like myself when I get a little plus fat,my face becomes round which really annoys me(and things like that).
    So I am looking for a good way to accurately calculate my needed calories.I would be so happy if you guys would share your tips with me.
    I know that a lot of people say "if you wanna look good first you wanna look bad" and things like that,but I believe that there is another way,to feel myself good around the whole year.
    So that's it guys,if I took some mistakes in my english then I'm sorry.Hope you comment a lot.Have a nice day

preds2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I watched a great video a few days ago about cycling bulk and cut phases rather than having one large bulk and one cut period.

If you pick a body fat % that you're not happy to exceed then you can start a smaller bulk until you hit that body fat threshold, then start a cutting phase to remove your fat.

The goal is to make small muscle tissue gains whilst staying constantly lean. I haven't tried it myself but it might help out in your situation.

Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jahyoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take a look at lean bulking. The concept lies in small increases, about 200-500 calories, above your regular caloric maintenance instead of huge increases, such as 500+. The small calorie increases result in slower muscle gain compared to the classic bulk, but it minimizes fat gain. I believe this is what you are looking for.