Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post
    Similar thing happened to me with my last tinder girl. These were reasons i concluded:

Primary reasons: Im 15 years older, she wants a $ made guy, shes asian im white and her fam would never accept me unless i was rich.

Secondary reasons: guilt..shes not the kind of girl that will typically fk a guy thats not her official bf. Other dude.. We both have been talking to other people but it was in the open no games.

I also have a big dik and she couldnt take the whole thing, but i think this was a plus. She started being unavailable a lot. I put the ball in her court let her know if shes not interested im moving on (not the best tactic necessarily). After a day we started talking again. I noticed when i messaged her she would immediately message back which before she would play the wait an hour or two game. She does this thing when she wants me to make a move on her she makes a joke that i must be gay (my brothers gay so the topic comes up occasionally). Told her pretty graphically how i would dik her down again w my cock thats too big for her. I think i might be able to hit it again but id have to go no contact a week or so.
    this girl is def not innocent so idk, i guess im just gonna wait and see. im sure if she wants more she will def try get my attention. ****in annyoing cos it was some of the best sex ive had in a while. only 2 days so idk what could be going on

strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just laughable at how quickly attached and insecure OP is, mainly due to lack of experience with women.
    Pусский Бра

RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by strongsixfeet View Post
    Just laughable at how quickly attached and insecure OP is, mainly due to lack of experience with women.
    youre not compltely wrong, suggestions?

Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000) Courwes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RazzaDazza View Post
    yes and no, my idea is for her to message me like she has done for two months straight, why change because it will make me look weak and worried dont ya think?

however i sent her a drunk snap that didnt send till the next day cos no internet and i just said dw about that from last night and she didnt say anything back so yeh
    I just told you why. You had sex with her. She's probably afraid to look too clingy if she texts first. It's these stupid social cues we've become accustomed to. It's the same reason you don't want to text her because you're afraid it will make you look desperate. You're both probably sitting there waiting for the other to text. Like I said if she's into you, and it really sounds like you're into her since you're waiting on her to text you, then she will respond back. If she doesn't then you have your answer and just need to move on.

If you did snap her and she didn't respond to you when you mentioned the sex then it was probably bad. You can have a big dick and still have bad at sex. Maybe you were more into it than she was.

Originally Posted by Courwes View Post
    I just told you why. You had sex with her. She's probably afraid to look too clingy if she texts first. It's these stupid social cues we've become accustomed to. It's the same reason you don't want to text her because you're afraid it will make you look desperate. You're both probably sitting there waiting for the other to text. Like I said if she's into you, and it really sounds like you're into her since you're waiting on her to text you, then she will respond back. If she doesn't then you have your answer and just need to move on.

If you did snap her and she didn't respond to you when you mentioned the sex then it was probably bad. You can have a big dick and still have bad at sex. Maybe you were more into it than she was.
    no the snap was just of drunken antics nothing sexual

should i wait a day or two to message her? its just that i never message first. i honestly feel like this girl is a straight forward idgaf kind of girl figuring she had the audacity to message me whenever she wanted in the past

KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KurtMussell has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry, she'll contact you in a few months to tell you you're gonna be a daddy.
    Doesn't shower with his dad crew
    Dat feel when you taste sweat in your mustache crew
    This post is copyrighted and encrypted by diana maybrook
    It don't matter. None of this matters.

gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000) gnida is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I could not imagine messaging with a girl for two months before tapping the ass.

Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    similar thing happened to me OP. except we didnt have sex. everything was going normal then she went NC for like 2 weeks. i basically beta'd out and messaged her to ask her why she was being so distant. ofcourse she played it off and made some stupid excuse like she was busy with friends. told her that i dont need people being fake with me and went NC for life. felt bad at the time but you learn that it isnt your girl and she isnt special... its just your turn brah. goodluck
    Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie.
    -Rober Brault

*No fap crew*
    *Love black girls crew*
    *Rihanna is my 10/10 crew*

Originally Posted by gnida View Post
    I could not imagine messaging with a girl for two months before tapping the ass.
    shes a fkn interesting person and would always send nudes (huge boobs) didnt bother me i was too busy so it was a win win

Originally Posted by Dormbrah View Post
    similar thing happened to me OP. except we didnt have sex. everything was going normal then she went NC for like 2 weeks. i basically beta'd out and messaged her to ask her why she was being so distant. ofcourse she played it off and made some stupid excuse like she was busy with friends. told her that i dont need people being fake with me and went NC for life. felt bad at the time but you learn that it isnt your girl and she isnt special... its just your turn brah. goodluck
    she probably met someone new man, thanks thought appreciate the advice. i cant help but think in this case it was something i did, but what? anyway all i can do is send a message in maybe two days and leave it at that. mayeb she will even message me tommorow, regardless im gonna leave the ball in her court and move on

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. She's trying to live the "no relationship" life style and just wanted to fuk so is avoiding getting any feels, evidence in you holding hands shows she might get serious too quick and therefore is scared.

2. She's probably seeing 1-2 other guys at the same time and has recently started to like one of them, or they have recently upped their game in giving her attention.

End of the day mate, there's way too many variables with women and online dating these days, the best is to do your bit, stick to your morals and don't over think anything, is someone is playing games then move on to the next person.
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

Originally Posted by DTO View Post
    1. She's trying to live the "no relationship" life style and just wanted to fuk so is avoiding getting any feels, evidence in you holding hands shows she might get serious too quick and therefore is scared.

2. She's probably seeing 1-2 other guys at the same time and has recently started to like one of them, or they have recently upped their game in giving her attention.

End of the day mate, there's way too many variables with women and online dating these days, the best is to do your bit, stick to your morals and don't over think anything, is someone is playing games then move on to the next person.
    true but she was the one initiating it but yeah could be the case

i dont think it was anything else because the change was almost imminent. like one day

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Options:

1. You come off as clingy
    2. She used you for sex
    3. Sex was bad
    4. She has a boyfriend or guy she likes more
    5. Doesn't like you

Or all.

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    true but she was the one initiating it but yeah could be the case

i dont think it was anything else because the change was almost imminent. like one day
    I know it sounds a bit sociopathish' but you just have to not think about it and move on with a idgaf attitude. Let her make the next move because for all you know she could be avoiding you for the smallest reason such as you standing up and having a massive skid mark on your boxers or some ****.

Or you could just be straight forward and ask her if anythings wrong, worst case scenario you come across a bit beta, depends what you want from this brah, if its just sex then just wait until she hits you up again, but you should be working on the next girl now and hoping that you won't have to rely on this one in the future.
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    Options:

1. You come off as clingy
    2. She used you for sex
    3. Sex was bad
    4. She has a boyfriend or guy she likes more
    5. Doesn't like you

Or all.
    not clingy havent messaged her to prompt this, maybe but i dont know why you would use someone once after talking for so long, maybe but i doubt it, doubt it and doubt it. no ****ing idea. maybe she used me maybe its feels. will be determined in 2-3 days i guess

Originally Posted by DTO View Post
    I know it sounds a bit sociopathish' but you just have to not think about it and move on with a idgaf attitude. Let her make the next move because for all you know she could be avoiding you for the smallest reason such as you standing up and having a massive skid mark on your boxers or some ****.

Or you could just be straight forward and ask her if anythings wrong, worst case scenario you come across a bit beta, depends what you want from this brah, if its just sex then just wait until she hits you up again, but you should be working on the next girl now and hoping that you won't have to rely on this one in the future.
    yeah its weird because im fairly good at juding reacions and i feel like the whole day was great she didnt want me to go, only felt weird the following day and other days.

i want sex but i woldnt mind talking to her shes intersting, dont want relatio though.

maybe wait another day or so and then flick a message and then just see how it goes? if bad then ill move on with it

strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strongsixfeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    youre not compltely wrong, suggestions?
    Just move on to the next breh, plenty of fish in the sea. Catching one doesnt mean you have to freeze it for the rest of the week.
    Pусский Бра

GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Might be she doesn't have feeling in her legs yet after you slammed her like a boss with that "pretty big dick, no brag" of yours.

Or she was being polite last night and is now laughing with her friends about this tinder guy who thinks he has a "pretty big dick, no brag" and how disappointing it was.
    When the opportunity has arrived,

The time for preparation has past.

vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vindemiatrix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you have a micro penis.

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm failing to see what the problem is here. You are getting too wound up/invested over this girl. Back away. Let her come to you.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

Originally Posted by GhenghisPWN View Post
    I'm failing to see what the problem is here. You are getting too wound up/invested over this girl. Back away. Let her come to you.
    Good advice ill try this, its just hard because we talked every day as she was a v interesting and similiar person plus she was hot as fick and great in bed. Just feels weird her going cold on me. So unexpecter

Also im just concerned she will or prob has found someone else in this time, shes not starved of options

Originally Posted by vindemiatrix View Post
    you have a micro penis.
    I truly dont haha, and my ex never told me i was bad at sex

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Obviously she loved he sex so much she never wants it to happen again....

Looks obvious to me

Sound like she pumped and dumped you and your reacting like a female
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 op goes to jail.
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlakeBailey10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's a tip:
    1. If you don't make the girl cum the first time you fuk, then it's not going to work out.
    2. If you have to ask yourself or the girl, if you made her cum, you didn't.
    3. If your sex isn't so good that she can't help but hate you for it, it's not going to work out.
    4. If your sex isn't so good that she becomes attached to you, it's not going to work out.

and rule number 5. If you aren't good enough at sex, it's not going to work out.

AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000) AzureAzul is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, being a **** I think I can somewhat understand what a girls pov might be like and give a response based on that from my own experience. There are basically a few possibilities:

1) She was acting so into you because she was crazy horny and needed a good dicking, which you gave her, and having gotten what she wanted she just isn't as interested anymore. Kind of like when a man sleeps with a fatty to break a dry streak, but obviously it isn't quite the same thing.
    2) You suck somehow at sex. She might have faked her orgasms (a lot of women do) and actually not enjoyed it at all, or you may have done something during sex that creeped her out a little bit and now she's gone off you. Was it vanilla sex op?
    3) I don't think women get as sore, but sometimes after I've uh, had it, soreness can be an issue for a couple of days if it was vigorous so she may just be in pain and not wanting to talk.
    4) She's a massive sloot and routinely lays men like this without even being that horny.
    5) inb4 negged for being a ****.
    Never skips leg day crew
    European crew
    STEM Crew
    Twink lover crew / resident half-****
    Okay who am I kidding... full blown **** at this point
    Inb4 I get AIDS

saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saiyar1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So basically I met a girl on tinder about 3 months ago and from about two months in she would tell me how good looking I am ect ask for snapchats of me and message me every single day for two months just talking about a bunch of different stuff. She wanted me to come see her but i was always busy.

2 days ago i went over and saw her as i was finally no longer busy and it went great. Everything was good and felt normal and sex was great as far as i could tell she loved it (pretty big dick no brag).

Anyway after this i messaged her later that night everything was cool and i woke up to a reply for a message of hers and talked a bit to her the next day. Following that day she didnt message me and neither today has she which is odd only figuring she was previously consitently messaging me.

Has anyone experienced this? Girl weird after sex for the first time? I dont understand is solely because everything felt good, if anything it was too intense as there was a lot of hand locking and kissing ect. Maybe she is scared of feels? im unsure but don't get why shes acting that way

TLDR
    - Met girl on tinder
    - She messages me every day for two months straight
    - Finally go see her
    - Day goes great, have pretty intense sex
    - Talk briefly next day
    - No messages following this for two days
    - what could be the reason? feels?

Maybe she used you for sex. You know women do that as well right?

FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullofBliss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop putting this chick on the pedestal. There could be a million reasons why she stopped texting, but you over analyzing it is making you sound needy and clingy. In cases like this, I'd personally move on and worry about where I can find me an open gym on new years day :/

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just ring her up and talk to her, for fck's sakes. Ask her out on a date. If she says no, you have your answer, if she says yes then all good.

What the fck is wrong with you boys, all this texting and analysis and wondering and speculating. Just fcking ring the women up and talk to them.