Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Straight2hell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was just talking about this with my gf the other night. Outside of the gym, I listen to country almost exclusively (not that sh*t on the radio.. real country) and when we got in the car my phone paired with my stereo and it was rap. She was surprised to say the least.

There's something about it that gets me going though. I'm the whitest dude in the world but in the gym it's ***** mane, Future, etc. That or dubstep which is also pretty out of character.

mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Upbeat songs, but it's not the same every time I workout. A while ago I have listened to We The Kings music while doing cardio and walking my dog around the neighborhood.

bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bsrkoacar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Death metal and hardcore metal... killswitch engage, parkway drive, deathklok, lamb of god, dying fetus

Listen to murmaider by deathklok, its pretty heavy

Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    either Slaughter House, D12, Joyner, and lots of rock (Hotel California, crazy train, etc)

OR

really sad songs IDK why. (XXX, Juice, lil skies, NF, Bmike, Etc)

Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Puspernille has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One of my big problems is music. I don't know why but sometimes I literally need it, but I need something I actually like. The problem is when I do find a good song I get really fast bored of it (literally like 1-2 days). And I am lucky if I find one good song in a day of actually listening to songs consantly. I'm doing chest day everyday atm, and I am getting real tierd. For example I did incline bench today. After 1 set I found a good song. No joke I doubbled my reps. (extream case but its an example.)

BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFattyDaddy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Contemporary Christian Wordhip (srs)

Build the body and the soul 🙏🏽, plus if Jesus pulled me out of sin I can pull this bar off the floor

StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) StairwayToGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to go through the list.. here's a few that I listen to in the gym

The Siege - I Am Defiant
    Fight The Fade - Edge of Desire
    No Resolve - Get Me Out
    Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Rad!cal Jaay & Nic Spiteri Bootleg)
    Highway Saints - As The World Falls Down
    Echoes The Fall - Your Move
    Eminem - Till I Collapse (Who hasn't drained this song out at the gym though?)
    Dorje - Catalyst
    Southpaw - Beast
    Soldier's Life - Dangerous
    Next September - Your Time to Shine