Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LeonardShelby View Post
    Statistics are useless without context: FACT.

Brady is the GOAT: FACT

you're only hurting your boys case if that's all you got
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by captaincuck View Post
    It's a fact that that is an opinion. You can't compare QB's in a 22 man sport and call the conclusions "facts" unless you are citing individual statistics.
    You are right. People can have their own opinions but at some point those opinions make those people look crazy, stupid or delusional.

Which one are you ?

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    You are right. People can have their own opinions but at some point those opinions make those people look crazy, stupid or delusional.

Which one are you ?
    You are easily the most delusional person on this forum.

For those unawares, I had to listen to this complete dipchit try to defend Colin fukking Kaepernick for YEARS. That's all you need to know about this mouth-breathing *******, his opinion on quarterbacks is absolutely null and void.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Oppie, Anymore excuses needed? lmao

KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KMR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JmanTheJuiceman View Post
    For those unawares, I had to listen to this complete dipchit try to defend Colin fukking Kaepernick for YEARS. That's all you need to know about this mouth-breathing *******, his opinion on quarterbacks is absolutely null and void.
    Not surprised. I figured out a while back that he swings from Brady's nut sack and will do anything to defend him. Par for the course.

As to the question at hand here, Brady obviously has a strong case for GOAT, as do Montana and Manning. Anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves and/or clueless. The resumes of Tom, Joe and Peyton all speak for themselves. Nothing but true greatness from all three.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★

"I can handle failure; I cannot handle not trying."

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JmanTheJuiceman View Post
    You are easily the most delusional person on this forum.

I defended the starting QB of my favorite team because he showed crazy potential earlier than expected and was a play away from possibly winning the SB, wow how delusional of me...

What's more delusional me thinking Kaepernick could do some good things with better coaching or you thinking Teddy Bridgewater is a legit QB.

Or are you now team Bradford?

And you following me around like a lost puppy is sad as fuk. What does this thread have to do with Kaepernick?

Another quality post from you as always. Can't offer up any facts so deflect at something which has nothing to do with this thread.

Brb I liked Kaepernick therefore Tom Brady isn't that good. Is that your point?

Can't wait for your response about Kaepernick next year and the year after since that's the only thing you've got to look forward to.

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I defended the starting QB of my favorite team because he showed crazy potential earlier than expected and was a play away from possibly winning the SB, wow how delusional of me...

What's more delusional me thinking Kaepernick could do some good things with better coaching or you thinking Teddy Bridgewater is a legit QB.

Or are you now team Bradford?

And you following me around like a lost puppy is sad as fuk. What does this thread have to do with Kaepernick?

Another quality post from you as always. Can't offer up any facts so deflect at something which has nothing to do with this thread.

Brb I liked Kaepernick therefore Tom Brady isn't that good. Is that your point?

Can't wait for your response about Kaepernick next year and the year after since that's the only thing you've got to look forward to.

Another iamgenus L
    Last edited by JmanTheJuiceman; 12-26-2016 at 11:00 PM.