Thread: Change of Life

Registered User Nick4LifeChange's Avatar
    Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Change of Life

Hey Everyone,

My name is Nick. I am 31 years old and embarking on a change of life. After suffering a horrific motorcycle crash in late February 2016, I have had a different outlook on life. I spent a few months being bed-ridden, medicating and I have subsequently gained a lot of weight ... I, smh, am currently the heaviest I have ever been and in the worst shape of my life. I have signed up for the "$250,000 Transformation Challenge." My plan is to meal prep, workout and only consume water as a drink. The Transformation Challenge is a chance for me to receive public feedback on how to start, how I am doing, what I should work on ... etc. Bodybuilding and the whole fitness way of life is new to me. Learning more about correct meal prepping is definitely something I would like to work on the most. I will post pictures, body fat percentage, weight, measurements when the contest starts.

In advance, I appreciate any comments/help/support during my journey. Also, thank you Bodybuilding.com.

Nick

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Good luck
    Hey fittofattofit,

Thank you for your support, I appreciate it.
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50) richardji will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stay motivated and patience is the key!

Originally Posted by richardji View Post
    Stay motivated and patience is the key!
    Thanks richardji. I appreciate the support!
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.