Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Pogue I think it’s finally legal know!

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone used CBD lotions, face creams and the like?
    DISNEYLAND CREW

billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392
    I can't believe this. It just goes to show that no matter what happens, the government is controlled by money.

Registered User TheStrengthYogi's Avatar
    TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A proposed CBD ban yet tobacco and nicotine industry still going strong.

Absolutely astounding and quite hypocritical.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Anyone used CBD lotions, face creams and the like?
    I use Mazz Hanna on a tight and often sore hip flexor. I only put acids and snails and other satanic chit on my face.
    Hazak, Hazak, Venit Hazek!

issachiggs777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea recently heard about this looks good to me!

MetalHeadNatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve tried the oil once. Made me very sleepy , but had no psychoactive effects what so ever. Felt very calm on it which I liked. I believe CBD could be used for many ailments and such. It should be legal
    Last edited by redraider86; 01-13-2019 at 05:53 AM.

NoPlateaus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm

yossefkader is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is this relevant to bodybuilding?

latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do they want to ban it you ask?

Cause the drug cartels (pharmaceutical companies) own and pull the strings of the crooked politicalns and the politicalns pull the strings of the DEA

IT doesnt matter if it helps people or if it hurts people. The special interest of criminally corrupt politicians do what they want to do and good.men and women just stand by and allow the carnage to unfold.

It is never going to change unless the GOOD band together and fight bsck against these criminals (politicalns)

And by the good I mean every good man and woman in uniform or in the DEA and FBI come together and say no more.

It's not like when airline pilots striked back on 80 and Reagan forced them to go back to their jobs or be replaced

You can't replace detectives and agents like you can aan airplane pilot.

Those are not trades you learn from just reading a book.

These are the men and women who are out there putting their lives in the linr errydsy and many times losing their lives
    Do you think there corrupt politicians care for one minute when one falls in the line iof duty defending and enforcing these corrupt lawd that do no good whatsoever but do only bad things to society?

No they don't. If they woukd all just band together and day no more we are not losing one more brother or sister or we are not allowing one more son or daughter to grow up without a father or mother cause they fell in the line of duty

They are the ones who have the real power but only when united and standing as one. As it should be.

JasonY123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro, i completely agree with ya. Thumbs up.