Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone used CBD lotions, face creams and the like?
    DISNEYLAND CREW

billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392
    I can't believe this. It just goes to show that no matter what happens, the government is controlled by money.

Registered User TheStrengthYogi's Avatar
    TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A proposed CBD ban yet tobacco and nicotine industry still going strong.

Absolutely astounding and quite hypocritical.

issachiggs777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea recently heard about this looks good to me!

MetalHeadNatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve tried the oil once. Made me very sleepy , but had no psychoactive effects what so ever. Felt very calm on it which I liked. I believe CBD could be used for many ailments and such. It should be legal
    Last edited by redraider86; 01-13-2019 at 04:53 AM.

NoPlateaus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm

yossefkader is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is this relevant to bodybuilding?

latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why do they want to ban it you ask?

Cause the drug cartels (pharmaceutical companies) own and pull the strings of the crooked politicalns and the politicalns pull the strings of the DEA

IT doesnt matter if it helps people or if it hurts people. The special interest of criminally corrupt politicians do what they want to do and good.men and women just stand by and allow the carnage to unfold.

It is never going to change unless the GOOD band together and fight bsck against these criminals (politicalns)

And by the good I mean every good man and woman in uniform or in the DEA and FBI come together and say no more.

It's not like when airline pilots striked back on 80 and Reagan forced them to go back to their jobs or be replaced

You can't replace detectives and agents like you can aan airplane pilot.

Those are not trades you learn from just reading a book.

These are the men and women who are out there putting their lives in the linr errydsy and many times losing their lives
    Do you think there corrupt politicians care for one minute when one falls in the line iof duty defending and enforcing these corrupt lawd that do no good whatsoever but do only bad things to society?

No they don't. If they woukd all just band together and day no more we are not losing one more brother or sister or we are not allowing one more son or daughter to grow up without a father or mother cause they fell in the line of duty

They are the ones who have the real power but only when united and standing as one. As it should be.

JasonY123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro, i completely agree with ya. Thumbs up.

alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had no clue this substance played into bodybuilding until now, great post

LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Why do they want to ban it you ask?

Cause the drug cartels (pharmaceutical companies) own and pull the strings of the crooked politicalns and the politicalns pull the strings of the DEA

IT doesnt matter if it helps people or if it hurts people. The special interest of criminally corrupt politicians do what they want to do and good.men and women just stand by and allow the carnage to unfold.

It is never going to change unless the GOOD band together and fight bsck against these criminals (politicalns)

And by the good I mean every good man and woman in uniform or in the DEA and FBI come together and say no more.

It's not like when airline pilots striked back on 80 and Reagan forced them to go back to their jobs or be replaced

You can't replace detectives and agents like you can aan airplane pilot.

Those are not trades you learn from just reading a book.

These are the men and women who are out there putting their lives in the linr errydsy and many times losing their lives
    Do you think there corrupt politicians care for one minute when one falls in the line iof duty defending and enforcing these corrupt lawd that do no good whatsoever but do only bad things to society?

No they don't. If they woukd all just band together and day no more we are not losing one more brother or sister or we are not allowing one more son or daughter to grow up without a father or mother cause they fell in the line of duty

They are the ones who have the real power but only when united and standing as one. As it should be.
    Well said bro.

LeanARobi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Research Shows

I agree completely on the use of Cannabis in medicine and health. Research shows time and time again the benefits without overwhelming side effects. I'm into natural healing and cannabis is definitely a natural herb. There are more dangerous things we consume daily than cannabis, like soda. I work in a freight company and certain soda manufacturers we deliver to literally have tons of corrosive and flammable chemicals being sent to them, what do you think they're doing with that, huh? But, there are other natural things to help us, some of which we don't even realize we already have. I've found some things that help out quite a bit.

LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleRock10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeanARobi View Post
    I agree completely on the use of Cannabis in medicine and health. Research shows time and time again the benefits without overwhelming side effects. I'm into natural healing and cannabis is definitely a natural herb. There are more dangerous things we consume daily than cannabis, like soda. I work in a freight company and certain soda manufacturers we deliver to literally have tons of corrosive and flammable chemicals being sent to them, what do you think they're doing with that, huh? But, there are other natural things to help us, some of which we don't even realize we already have. I've found some things that help out quite a bit.
    Wootwoot! Plus one to Cannabis medication.

KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100) KFITIN is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Anyone used CBD lotions, face creams and the like?
    I started using Kiehl's Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate in February. I put it after removing my makeup and I think the redness around my cheeks has reduced.
    They say it has powerful antioxidants.
    But I wonder what is the difference between that and hemp oil.
    Don't advertise here

Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr.PissShivers has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KFITIN View Post
    I started using Kiehl's Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate in February. I put it after removing my makeup and I think the redness around my cheeks has reduced.
    They say it has powerful antioxidants.
    But I wonder what is the difference between that and hemp oil.
    Originally Posted by redraider86 View Post
    I've seen this! Sephora was handing out samples with orders last month. I'm going to have to give this a shot. I love Kiehls, they make such good products.

I had a race a few weeks ago and used Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion on my legs and IT band after a warm bath. I woke up the next morning with minimal soreness and a solid 10 hours of fantastic sleep. Felt great doing an easy active recovery ride the next morning.

Interesting, thanks!

I'll be looking into flower soon for more cost effective better absorbed CBD...I guess I'm going to be a vape douche now.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

LOL, I hear you, but you know what? I use the disposable vapes with oil or live resin, and they're actually really nice and so convenient.
    Thats good to hear.

I've have to figure out how to use one.

I was recently diagnosed with an inflammatory disease of the lower intestine, and from what other people with this disease say is that CBD can be quite effective but that flower is the only way to go unless you have a few hundred a month for oil....As opposed to dozens of dollars in flower.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope you find some relief from using CBD flower. Best of luck to you.

Thanks, now I just have to research the online shops and figure out which ones sell the real deal.
    DISNEYLAND CREW

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rubbed it into my shoulder, bicep, forearm and lower back. it works great

.o8 oz $9.99
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

khan7713 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeh indeed

elmasry1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you

DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrMDPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a perfectly safe dietary supplement that has absolutely NO psychoactive effects
    it makes me feel calm

WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingItSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    CBD is a great option for pain and overall health. It is so sad to see it come under such scrutiny. Hopefully it becomes less regulated!

KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000) KidFreeze is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started using CBD oil about 10 weeks ago. Has it helped with my anxiety and sleeping? Yes. CBD oil is a dime a dozen now you have to do your own research on this. The extraction and process is the most important part.

I have two companies I highly recommend.

I can't post links yet but they are:

CBD Pure

CBDistillery - out of Colorado.

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ll sum it up for you, it’s all about greed .
    Example . A good friend of mine woke up one morning about two years ago and could barely move . Later on he’s diagnosed with MS .
    Doctors treat him with drugs for the first year that cost $5000 a month, all the while he’s getting progressively worse .
    He hears about CBD oil and quits using the $5000 a month drugs he’s told to use . After a year of using the CBD daily , he’s at about 95% .

Doctors are pissed , won’t give him the time of day since he stopped using their recommend drug regiment .
    Doctors won’t sign him off to go back to work ,cause doctors are pissed that they lost kick backs from highly overpriced drugs that didn’t work .
    What a fuking joke the system is, and we just bend over for the 1 percenters and take it
    Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 07-01-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    Asteroid 2020

dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dandyrandy1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    It's baffling and I can think of no legitimate reason for the govt to want to remove it's access from the general public. I don't know if they came up with some poison control center numbers or emergency room visits to try and justify it, but again, I'm sure it pales in comparison to alcohol/tobacco and Tylenol.
    The pharma and medical in this country are severely corrupt. For many reasons but one for sure. One for sure thing is they dont want people to be pain free! They especially dont want people in this country to be pain free with no other negative symptoms. All I can say is that one of the WORST drugs in my opinion is ibuprofen NSAID drugs. I never had stomach problems before until I got injured and doctors kept trying to give me large doses of NSAID.

audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100) audirs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thumbs Up! However pogue the provided link for petition is returning 404 error.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audirs View Post
    Thumbs Up! However pogue the provided link for petition is returning 404 error.
    Because it's old and was created before the 2018 Farm Bill.

Side Note: I'm growing high CBD hemp next year ya'll.

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    anybody tried CBDLion, Joey Diaz is selling me on it. prices seem good for disposable vape pens even overall prices are good plus 20% discount with his code. Or should i look for some other company.

also anyone tried CBD fro prostate, im thinking to get my dad on it ASAP.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    anybody tried CBDLion, Joey Diaz is selling me on it. prices seem good for disposable vape pens even overall prices are good plus 20% discount with his code. Or should i look for some other company.

also anyone tried CBD fro prostate, im thinking to get my dad on it ASAP.

What prostate issue?
    DISNEYLAND CREW

Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Budjola has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    What prostate issue?
    trouble urinating mostly. i mean he was prescribed some antibiotic as he had some chit bacteria in his urinary tract/bladder but also his prostate is misbehaving a bit and its bothering him.
    he doesnt want to do any sort of operation and doctor also said that he is not for operation but that he needs to do something.
    i personally think that he needs to quit smoking but that's not going to happen so he might as well smoke CBD.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 crew
    Conspiracy crew