Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panchester07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Pogue I think it’s finally legal know!

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.PissShivers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone used CBD lotions, face creams and the like?
    DISNEYLAND CREW

billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392 billp392
    I can't believe this. It just goes to show that no matter what happens, the government is controlled by money.

Registered User TheStrengthYogi's Avatar
    TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A proposed CBD ban yet tobacco and nicotine industry still going strong.

Absolutely astounding and quite hypocritical.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Anyone used CBD lotions, face creams and the like?
    I use Mazz Hanna on a tight and often sore hip flexor. I only put acids and snails and other satanic chit on my face.
    Hazak, Hazak, Venit Hazek!

issachiggs777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea recently heard about this looks good to me!

MetalHeadNatty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’ve tried the oil once. Made me very sleepy , but had no psychoactive effects what so ever. Felt very calm on it which I liked. I believe CBD could be used for many ailments and such. It should be legal
    Last edited by redraider86; 01-13-2019 at 05:53 AM.