AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Conditioned To WIN [ Motivation, Education and MORE]

Hey all. I am Jordan.

I am prepping for my 1st natural bodybuilding show [log in contest prep section]

I had quite the transformation physically from a 5'5 1/2 230 lb morbidly obese teen.. to someone prepping for their 1st show.

The journey I enjoyed most so far however was the self development journey.

I became more aware of many things and perceive life in a different manner now compared to before.

In the past I always wanted to compete or get lean......and made logs and never followed through.

I didn't know why. I ASSUMED it was the way I approached the diet...but it really wasn't.

It was my philosophy. I was conditioned to LOSE.

I would feel guilty and I it caused me to be in cycles of failure and mediocrity

Now I am aware and learn from my mistakes.

Learning, Applying and understanding certain principles is what changed my life and is what makes me certain of success in any and every area of life I choose.

This is my STANDARD now.

The video below is 1 of the major realizations that changed how I perceive everything in life.

HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hell yeah dude!

This is why I love fitness so much because it can help put things into perspective.
    As we progress we grow and we change and ultimately thats what life is all about.

repped.

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes. for sure.

You learn how to EMBRACE struggle and pain and push through. That's how you achieve great results in bodybuilding/fitness.

It's hard sometimes to the people viewing from the outside.. but we know.. IT'S WORTH IT.

It's a crazy thing though..

For many people when it gets hard in life they COMPLAIN and AVOID hard situations.

They look for the easy way out.

You know what I say to that?

THIS ... is what I SAY TO THAT.

HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50) HyrulesLegacy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hell yeah man! right on!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im glad you have the positive attitude to take action and get things done. My first conest I was 28, and wish I did it earlier. I had an injury 26-27 and had to take off upper body, then when I started back I relize how much I missed bodybuilding and picked a show. Thanks for the motivation ,repped
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Yea! I am looking forward to it.

I knew on paper how to get there for so long...but it is truly a strong mentality that is needed.

My goal is to do it without major stress. I am confident I will.