Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Merc009 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anyone here gotten bad grades in University and made a come back?

Ever since I started working my grades have gone down, I just need two classes to finish my math degree, currently doing EE and I've gotten 5 Ds this past two semesters, EE is completely different than math at least for me, I find math way easier as everything is well defined so I'm barely getting accustomed to having to figure out and learn everything on my own in engineering since everything is a "word problem"

I don't want to change majors, and I don't see myself doing anything other than engineering, I'd rather dropout of school than do something else

Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck and I'm never gonna do well in school, I wish I didn't have to work 40 hours a week to pay bills, taking out loans wont work as I intend to use them to pay my remaining years since my "free" financial aid is about to run out

People tell me that I shouldn't give up and to keep trying but honestly that doesn't mean chit when it comes from people who come from wonderland, people don't work and have all the time in the world to study, anyone can sit there and tell me nice things

I wanna hear from the brahs who struggled
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bluestar92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I failed out of school twice and decided to go back. So far I have retaken every class I got a D or F in and they are now all As. 9 classes in total srs. Im the guy who failed college algebra twice but then got the highest grade in my calculus class later on.

Had no idea what I wanted to study and cared more about my job and just didn't give a fuk. Now I only work work part time and consider school my job. Also changed majors.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yea my first year i had a rough time adjusting. Only had 2 grades above a B and they were an A+ in Calc 1 which i had already done in HS and a B+ in Gen Chem. So out of 10 classes my GPA was a 2.4 or some bull**** like that.

Currently have a 3.5 GPA. The C's and D's served as a good wake up call to get my ass in gear, get my **** down, make sure i knew everything and that it wasnt high school anymore and i couldnt just show up and get A's

Obviously a bit different as rather than "working 40 hours a week" i was "drinking 4 times a week" but the point remains. Its very possible to turn things around
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's up fam I know how that **** feels. Got a 2.9 freshman semester of engineering and dropped out cause I thought I was too "dumb". Years later I realized it's cause I had a really weak foundation in math. Ended up going on Khan Academy and relearning math from scratch. I was legit 20 years old learning to ****ing add, subtract, and recognize shapes. It was embarrassing and really humbling. But after relearning K-12 math I went back to Calculus and realized holy **** this is phoooking easyyy. Ended up getting doing really well in CS classes at awell known school.

Besides that it was really just having no organizational/time management system. Didn't realize how much of a difference it made. I think there's a book by Cal Newport called the "Straight A Student" (red cover) and "Eat that frog" by Brian Tracy that really helped me in terms of being organized and not procrastinating.
    Last edited by TheFiveRings; 12-10-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bluestar92 View Post
    I failed out of school twice and decided to go back. So far I have retaken every class I got a D or F in and they are now all As. 9 classes in total srs. Im the guy who failed college algebra twice but then got the highest grade in my calculus class later on.

Had no idea what I wanted to study and cared more about my job and just didn't give a fuk. Now I only work work part time and consider school my job. Also changed majors.
    What he said.

And why I left school years. Still, it was always in my head that if I had a second chance I would do things differently. Believe it or not I got that chance and it was completely by happenstance. But if I was going to do this I need to figure out how to do it right.

It finally dawned on me that I couldn't ever finish before because I had too many issues around me: work, life, family, etc. Unless I focused 100% and gave school my undivided attention I'd likely fall into the same situation. It turns out that was the right decision.

At that point I was able to attend ever lab and every session and even get special tutoring which was what I desperately needed.

I also concluded two things: 1) I was going to have to start from scratch. And 2) Work will always be there.

As for all my "things", I realized they will come and go anyway, and can always be replaced. The opportunity for an education, on the other hand is priceless, and there for good and no one can repossess or ever take that away.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000) greatwarning is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I did but I got put on probation and had to get my grades up to avoid getting kicked out.

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I was 15 when I dropped out of school which in my country means I am not eligible for university/college unless I either spend 1 year doing a competency class or gain a special admission because I can demonstrate the skills required in college/uni so I didn't even make it to university (college) out the gate.

Mother was a single parent, I'm the oldest of 3 children, no friends because I left school early and they all formed social circles while I stayed at home playing games, kicked out of home around 16/17, worked 3-4 different dead end jobs from 15-21.

I'm 26 now and I'm finally in a field that you can make a career out of (IT) and I make good money for my age, however I want to be top of the top which means I need to get a degree, just to tick off a HR checkbox, I simply won't get considered for management roles (if I was moving between firms) if I didn't have some degree in business, or unless I had significant experience in a management role (which I do not) and even then I wouldn't get to the top without a MBA or something like it.

So I'm now steering down the next 8 years of my life working full time while studying part time for my degree, if I had started at 21 like most people in my country do I would have finished it 2 years ago at age 24 because I could have just done it full time (full time is 3 years, part time is 8) I will be 34 when I get my bachelors, add a few more years on that to complete a masters and hello I'm almost 40.

I think you should definitely stick it out, you can't ask for it to be easier (not having to work etc.) but you can always get better, hard work will pay off.

I think so many people make excuses and blame their situation while comparing themselves against other people and think that "if they just had it easy like they do then I could do it to" forgetting that there are people who have it hard and harder still and they still get it done.

Jim Rohn said "Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom"

The only reason I decided to get back into the education system after so long was because I got better (good job, financial stability, good career options from nothing) but I realize I still need to get better to get where I want to be and I need more skills as well, regardless that I am starting 8 years later than my peers, it's a marathon and not a sprint. Some of the people that I know who did "all the right things" and "had it easier" are living at home, getting high and playing video games while working the same job they've had since they were 16 working with me, wasting their talents.
    We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says all men are ungrateful, a companion lie to all men have their price. We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.

StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100) StormForge89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah, I did a 5th year and got a Dean's Honours GPA. Possible to make a comeback man.

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NZDB View Post
    I think I was 15 when I dropped out of school which in my country means I am not eligible for university/college unless I either spend 1 year doing a competency class or gain a special admission because I can demonstrate the skills required in college/uni so I didn't even make it to university (college) out the gate.

Mother was a single parent, I'm the oldest of 3 children, no friends because I left school early and they all formed social circles while I stayed at home playing games, kicked out of home around 16/17, worked 3-4 different dead end jobs from 15-21.

I'm 26 now and I'm finally in a field that you can make a career out of (IT) and I make good money for my age, however I want to be top of the top which means I need to get a degree, just to tick off a HR checkbox, I simply won't get considered for management roles (if I was moving between firms) if I didn't have some degree in business, or unless I had significant experience in a management role (which I do not) and even then I wouldn't get to the top without a MBA or something like it.

So I'm now steering down the next 8 years of my life working full time while studying part time for my degree, if I had started at 21 like most people in my country do I would have finished it 2 years ago at age 24 because I could have just done it full time (full time is 3 years, part time is 8) I will be 34 when I get my bachelors, add a few more years on that to complete a masters and hello I'm almost 40.
    You make the time seem like it will take eons. So why are you locked into that time-table? Are you stuck in the "things" stage like I was? I went from a comfortable life to a single dorm room and didn't look back.

Still, most decent employers encourage their employees to advance their education, and some will negotiate reduced hours or time away.

I actually watched an enterprising young man do exactly that. His job was still there waiting when he got back. Funny things, his degree didn't have anything to do with the job he had.

I've also worked for companies that would reimburse up to 90% of the cost of school as long as you did well (A or B), and worked for the company for a period afterwards -- the military does this best.

Personally, I couldn't serve two masters and taking the time away from work didn't bother me. Especially since I had been working since I was 11. Anyway, you have to take the course that works best for you, and people make it either way.

I think you should definitely stick it out, you can't ask for it to be easier (not having to work etc.) but you can always get better, hard work will pay off.

I think so many people make excuses and blame their situation while comparing themselves against other people and think that "if they just had it easy like they do then I could do it to" forgetting that there are people who have it hard and harder still and they still get it done.

Jim Rohn said "Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom"

The only reason I decided to get back into the education system after so long was because I got better (good job, financial stability, good career options from nothing) but I realize I still need to get better to get where I want to be and I need more skills as well, regardless that I am starting 8 years later than my peers, it's a marathon and not a sprint. Some of the people that I know who did "all the right things" and "had it easier" are living at home, getting high and playing video games while working the same job they've had since they were 16 working with me, wasting their talents.
    By the time you reach 40 (the executive level) you will be right along side your peers with no one the wiser. How's that for closure?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    You make the time seem like it will take eons. So why are you locked into that time-table? Are you stuck in the "things" stage like I was? I went from a comfortable life to a single dorm room and didn't look back.

Still, most decent employers encourage their employees to advance their education, and some will negotiate reduced hours or time away.

I actually watched an enterprising young man do exactly that. His job was still there waiting when he got back. Funny things, his degree didn't have anything to do with the job he had.

I've also worked for companies that would reimburse up to 90% of the cost of school as long as you did well (A or B), and worked for the company for a period afterwards -- the military does this best.

Personally, I couldn't serve two masters and taking the time away from work didn't bother me. Especially since I had been working since I was 11. Anyway, you have to take the course that works best for you, and people make it either way.By the time you reach 40 (the executive level) you will be right along side your peers with no one the wiser. How's that for closure?
    I'm not sure, I guess when I say 8 years out loud it sounds like eons but if I think about it, it has been 11 years since I left school and 4 years since I really decided I needed to do something with my life and get "on track" but really 8 years is peanuts and all I have to do is further break down that 8 years (assuming it actually does take that long) into semesters, exams and classes and just focus on the next semester/exam/class and eventually the time will fly on by.

I've just moved to a new employer (start in 5 weeks) and I have to get 2x industry certifications (about 7 exams) under them as a pre-requisite to moving up a tier so I haven't discussed additional part time out of industry education with them just yet but I think they'll be supportive and flexible to a degree since it's a value add for them as well.

The first few years is typically just the overview content and then you start getting into the detail, by which point I might be able to take a study break or work reduced hours like you say. Either way I'm not phased, I'll just make it work.

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    By the time you reach 40 (the executive level) you will be right along side your peers with no one the wiser. How's that for closure?
    This also feels good man.
    Last edited by NZDB; 12-10-2016 at 08:44 PM.
    We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says all men are ungrateful, a companion lie to all men have their price. We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.

JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50) JundEmOut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was a biology major. C's on intro, intro II, micro and cell biology. Got to my semester with organic chemistry I and the spring with orgo II. Made B's in both. Made straight A's from there out: histology, immunology, virology, botany, invertebrate zoology, biochemistry. Graduated with a BS in Biology/Minor in Psych and a recognition of academic achievement in biology.

PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoManDan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Finished with uni last year.
    - I did poorly in uni; failed a few units which I had to do again and barely passed the second time around.
    - I was putting in a lot of work but just didn't see it in the results.
    - Was offered a job out of uni with a 60k + start.
    - Got accepted for a masters course, which I turned down.

Registered User ChristianMan199's Avatar
    ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChristianMan199 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is me right now...
    Htown Representative

Sade and Anita Baker Junkie

Connoisseur of all Things Optimism

WAR - Don't Let No One Get You Down

Always up to workout and lift miscellaneous heavy a** things.

pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000) pallybrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    interested in more stories of this or general advice. im about to really hit a low point in my life completely due to my own fukkery

cliffs:
    -need only 2 more classes to get a degree in Econ
    -last quarter i got below 2.0 GPA due to failing 2 classes
    -this quarter im on academic probation, and about to fail one class and get a C- in the other but most likely a D or F (both repeated classes). already took the finals and being realistic with how i did
    -my current overall GPA is 1.87, but this is about to go further down once this quarter's grades are factored in
    -just in general feeling pissed and scared, and uncertain on what lies ahead. this all hit me in the last 48 hours as the days i was just in huge cope mode binging on alcohol trying to escape it all

So here I am. For two quarters in a row (though one of them a summer session) I just needed my last two upper division econ classes to graduate, but I have fukked up immensely. A combination of alcoholism, lack of effort and motivation and just my own stupidity has landed me here. Even if im miraculously allowed back into school, my GPA would be atrocious, and im not even sure if i would be financially able to come back. Mentally I feel like a giant fuktard that wasted such a huge opportunity. And worst of all I let my parents down who loved and supported me, and I have to confront them once again about how i completely failed despite looking them in the eye last quarter and saying I wouldnt.

Reading some of the above stories has given me a little hope. Im gonna meet with a college counselor tomorrow but really looking forward to more stories or if someone can PM me that has a lot of experience with this chit

TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000) TheFiveRings is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pallybrah View Post
    interested in more stories of this or general advice. im about to really hit a low point in my life completely due to my own fukkery

cliffs:
    -this quarter im on academic probation, and about to fail one class and get a C- in the other but most likely a D or F (both repeated classes). already took the finals and being realistic with how i did
    -my current overall GPA is 1.87, but this is about to go further down once this quarter's grades are factored in
    -just in general feeling pissed and scared, and uncertain on what lies ahead. this all hit me in the last 48 hours as the days i was just in huge cope mode binging on alcohol trying to escape it all

So here I am. For two quarters in a row (though one of them a summer session) I just needed my last two upper division econ classes to graduate, but I have fukked up immensely. A combination of alcoholism, lack of effort and motivation and just my own stupidity has landed me here. Even if im miraculously allowed back into school, my GPA would be atrocious, and im not even sure if i would be financially able to come back. Mentally I feel like a giant fuktard that wasted such a huge opportunity. And worst of all I let my parents down who loved and supported me, and I have to confront them once again about how i completely failed despite looking them in the eye last quarter and saying I wouldnt.

Reading some of the above stories has given me a little hope. Im gonna meet with a college counselor tomorrow but really looking forward to more stories or if someone can PM me that has a lot of experience with this chit

My grades ****ting the bed was the best thing that ever happened to me cause it woke me up to my drug and alcohol issues. I've been sober since I was 19 because of it. Life is way better now brah.

Meet with your school drug and alcohol counselor to take care of that first.

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My first 1-2 years of school I was basically a deadbeat, took a "Withdrawal" in almost every class, passed a couple easy ones but most of my grades were "W." I was addicted to Runescape, World of Warcraft, hell just the internet in general. I was a free man to do what I wanted with no care in the world. I stayed home to play video games, jerk off, and neglected school. I did not have to work and go to school so my story does not compare.

Eventually I got a letter from my school telling me I was on "Academic Probation" and that if my grades stayed poor, I'd be expelled. For whatever reason, this made me think of my future and I started to cry, hit me like a sack of rocks, feltbadman. But it was the BEST thing to happen to me. I decided that I'd stop missing class and take things a bit more seriously. I ended up getting A's and B's for the next 3 years and graduating. My first 1-2 years really hurt my GPA, but I still graduated with a 3.0 GPA somehow. And now that I think of it, it wasn't even much sacrifice for me to go from where I was at, to what I had accomplished. I continued to have poor traits, but I just took other responsibilities more serious.

I don't know how people can work 40 hours and get a degree to be quite frank, it sounds awful, and Im the last person who would want to take out a loan.

TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheOriginalBIG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I graduated this summer with around a 2.7 GPA, and managed to find an analyst job at a Fortune 500 company (investment management). For some reason, they never asked for a transcript on their application, and when I made it to the interview process, they never brought it up. They were too interested in talking about the internship that I've done that was very relevant to the position.

Even if you don't immediately get into a great place right after graduating, make sure that you place yourself in a position where you can move properly after a year or two of working at wherever you settle down. So either choose a company with a strong industry presence, or a job that will build up a lot of useful skills. Also consider studying part time while working to continue building up your credentials.

Registered User PeeInYoCelltech's Avatar
    PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10) PeeInYoCelltech is on a distinguished road. (+10)

cliffs:

Do you have internships? If not it might be better to just transfer to CC and start over. I don't think they'll even let you graduate with <2.0 gpa. Or join the military and check out their benefits. Whatever you do, you can't be doing the same chit you've been doing or you'll get the same results.

We're all here because we have experience, and we all need encouragement from time to time. I failed in college more than once.

Remember the most successful people in the world aren't necessarily the smartest. Rather they are those people the don't let a failure keep them down. They keep getting up and keep trying until they get it right.
    🎥

changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50) changkx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did horribly in uni and hardly applied myself. I think my GPA when i graduated was 2.5 at best. The only thing that saved me was majoring in CS so nobody really cared about my GPA when interviewing and was still able to land a job right out of school at a well respected firm. I also kinda lucked out by scoring legit internships soph and junior summers. Neither internship asked about my GPA.

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Op im working around 15-20 hours a week and am considering lowering even that.. 40 hours must be tough man, budget and lower the hours. sucks being broke i know, but it will pay off.

rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000) rjones416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    back when i was like 22 i took some business **** and i flunked out in less than 2 years. couple years later and i took another program. was doing fine but struggled to pass the finish line. got my **** together and finished, now i got a pretty good job. we are all gonna make it brah. the main thing is to never give up. i dont care if you have to repeat a course 5 times. fukking do it.