loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10) loopinloonie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What exercises can I do with Injury?

So I am female and 5 months into cutting. I have an injury to serratus interior and a knot in the lat... just happened out of the blue after no change to weightlifting etc. My question what can I do workout wise for the upper body and arms without further injury? Some leg exercises are ok... I don't want to lose the fitness and muscle I've already built? The pain is linked to scapula movement. Or I just sit it out for recovery.
    Last edited by loopinloonie; 12-09-2016 at 01:06 AM. Reason: edit

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check with the doctor who diagnosed your injury, since no one here knows the extent or full nature of it.
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by loopinloonie View Post
    So I am female and 5 months into cutting. I have an injury to serratus interior and a knot in the lat... just happened out of the blue after no change to weightlifting etc. My question what can I do workout wise for the upper body and arms without further injury? Some leg exercises are ok... I don't want to lose the fitness and muscle I've already built? The pain is linked to scapula movement. Or I just sit it out for recovery.
    well the knot is not an injury , you can break it up yourself with a tennis ball or similar small object or do nothing and continue lifting
    light weight high reps usually help breaking up scar tissue and knots , You are too vague on what the other injury is
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?