DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100) DagonRaygun is not very well liked. (-100)

Dagon's Keto Log: Weight 235, Goal <200

Day 23: They still have not realized I am only human...

Post-Thanksgiving, buy two turkeys for $0.50 per pound and freeze them. Family tragedy mere days later. Newfound motivation for fat loss occurs. Cook 1 turkey, then realize I still have bread that needs to be eaten or it will go bad. Proceed to eat Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches and microwavable burritos on the weekend until half of bread is gone. Consider this a "refeeding period."

12/4/2016: PB&J and burrito extravaganza.

12/5/2016: I start on Arnold Schwarzenegger's workout routine that was published in magazine years ago. Takes 4-5 hours to finish the workout with no breaks between different supersets. Might be overkill. 45 minutes of walking on an incline on the treadmill. Only have turkey, peanut butter, and ketchup, mustard, and barbeque sauce. Spaced every 3-5 hours.

12/6/2016: Different muscle groups on the same workout plan. Less stamina than day before. Lift weights with 1 hr, 15 minutes of incline treadmill walking at fast walking pace. Start only having turkey, peanut butter, and condiments. Buy some one each of heavy whipping cream, organic peanut butter, and cottage cheese to add to the diet and have some variety.

12/7/2016: Back to chest and back like on Monday, but I'm still sore so I keep the weight light and the rep count the same. Do only 45 minutes of incline walking because my legs send pain signals to stop even though I don't work legs today(overkill on Monday?) Protein variety in the diet makes things less boring. Get reminded that coconut oil has healthy fats for energy, so I eat some.

12/8/2016: Take the day off of training to rest, haven't slept as much as I should since Monday. Out of cottage cheese and heavy whipping cream. Still eating coconut oil. Finally out of turkey. Still have some canned chicken and will start on that tomorrow.

From Sunday to Thursday, I'm still in the weight range that I've been in for months. I hover between 233-240lbs day-to-day, week-to-week. Perhaps went overboard on "refeeding day" trying to get rid of bread(still have half a loaf). At the height of sunday I was 238 and on Thursday I am 235, but knowing how my body works it is likely all food & water weight that's been lost so far.

I'm not counting calories or weighing my food, but I eat perhaps 1-4 "servings" of protein and fat every few hours. The only carbs are coming from peanut butter and cottage cheese(which I don't particularly like and may stop eating). Haven't had vegetables all week and think that I should have something like Broccoli with my protein. I wonder if that will knock me out of keto. Still have 8lbs of potatoes to finish off but I must save those for "refeeding day(s)."

New entries coming as the days go on.