Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by robert5891 View Post
    It's sad that people would waste away their lives in front of a screen 14-16 hours a day playing some mindless game contributing nothing to society. They eventually turn into awkward anti-social mongoloids....

"mental strength" to play video games...give me a break.

I played my fair share of games growing up and it's nothing more than a game (puzzle solving and reflexes)...no "strength" required
    Actually, these people tend to be more social than the average person (far more average interaction with a much more diverse set of people). Strong relationships can be built up with people all around the world because of gaming.

Not to mention there are very real studies showing anti depression benefits (potentially even better than SSRIs) and a higher than average intelligence in the population.

Negative stigmas not based in reality do not help anyone

Even Ronnie Coleman is a self professed avid gamer. These guys contribute as much as any actor, athlete etc. The jesters of the modern day.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I played everything up through Playstation 2 in college, then graduated and left video games with the rest of the undergrads and went to work to be productive.
    video gaming is more fun than online forum posting
    - Spot for sale

iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamtheseth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had to do a double take when I saw this on social media. Glad to see Controlled Labs approach those unique niches! 'm definitely up to try it though I'm no pro by any standard. Will this have any caffeine in it, or should I wait until the profile disclosure?
    Past PRs:
    Bench - 255 lb. (May 2014)
    Deadlift - 375 lb (May 2014)
    Squat - 305 lb (May 2014)
    Work Capacity Test: 40 mins 50 sec

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i got xbox live.

i will wreck you all on call of duty, and by wreck you all i mean if we're on the same team.
    because i'm terrible at call of duty.. and we'll probably lose
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    i got xbox live.

i will wreck you all on call of duty, and by wreck you all i mean if we're on the same team.
    because i'm terrible at call of duty.. and we'll probably lose
    lol
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamtheseth View Post
    I had to do a double take when I saw this on social media. Glad to see Controlled Labs approach those unique niches! 'm definitely up to try it though I'm no pro by any standard. Will this have any caffeine in it, or should I wait until the profile disclosure?
    Think it'll be very safe to say there will be caffeine in it.

LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SCG View Post
    i agree...pretty much a must
    - Spot for sale

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    you haven't lived if you havent played this epic game...

you have my info
    metroid rulz

I played everything up through Playstation 2 in college, then graduated and left video games with the rest of the undergrads and went to work to be productive.
    so, posting in a gaming thread like you're all high and mighty equals productive?

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    video gaming is more fun than online forum posting
    exactly. coming in here acting like he's better than us. it's ok bro. he's productive. he's allowed to spend his productive time preaching to us.

Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Represente is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are pro gamers, who just like some athletes, give some of their winnings to charity. I'd say that's helping the society a little.

Do we know any other flavors yet for this besides the Bubble Gum that's shown?

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look at you all educated and mature lol fgt pls u rep for formutech, renders your arguments and opinions invalid by default.

ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ASTROCYTOMA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Look at you all educated and mature lol fgt pls u rep for formutech, renders your arguments and opinions invalid by default.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmm.. This is a thing? Interdasting.

I would like to give it a try!
    Engineering Master Race

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    bahahaha. yes man yes.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamtheseth View Post
    sounds great. esports is the newest sport to start growing by leaps and bounds
    Originally Posted by SCG View Post
    yes, this is true (full label coming this week)
    Originally Posted by Represente View Post
    There are pro gamers, who just like some athletes, give some of their winnings to charity. I'd say that's helping the society a little.

Do we know any other flavors yet for this besides the Bubble Gum that's shown?
    bubble gum and fruit punch will be the launch flavors. both are outstanding
    Originally Posted by Killshot1 View Post
    Hmm.. This is a thing? Interdasting.

I would like to give it a try!
    many will have the chance to get a free tub to log
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will this help me with alchemy and smithing in skyrim?

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    sounds great. esports is the newest sport to start growing by leaps and bounds

yes, this is true (full label coming this week)

bubble gum and fruit punch will be the launch flavors. both are outstanding
    many will have the chance to get a free tub to log
    I'm so in to try the bubble gum flavor. Sounds good and If it's different than normal pre-workout I'm very intrigued.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Overwatch crew checking in
    Was going to buy but I'm still indifferent. PC or Console?

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dmetti View Post
    of course
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    I'm so in to try the bubble gum flavor. Sounds good and If it's different than normal pre-workout I'm very intrigued.
    you will love it. we should have a logger thread up next week, look out for it
    Specials & insider info

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    of course
    you will love it. we should have a logger thread up next week, look out for it
    Don't you threaten me with a good time sir.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Don't you threaten me with a good time sir.
    dont take it the wrong way
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Was going to buy but I'm still indifferent. PC or Console?
    PC, always
    Controlled Labs Warder

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dmetti View Post

Got an Ogre smithing Ebony in Skyrim.

Come at me dragons
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PC, always
    Yeah, wasn't sure if I went the PC route or console. Not a fan of FPS on PC.

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caffeine, L-Tyrosine maybe even some Theanine and choline bit?

Needs to provide focus and metal clarity but not overloading on the stimulants since you know gamers need to sit still. Being a nerd gamer I am curious to see the profile not sure if I would purchase it solely for gaming it might be a decent pre WO if I add some goodies on top of it.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dmetti is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Game is addicting af. Tracer ftw

Originally Posted by Sgt T-Man View Post
    Caffeine, L-Tyrosine maybe even some Theanine and choline bit?

Needs to provide focus and metal clarity but not overloading on the stimulants since you know gamers need to sit still. Being a nerd gamer I am curious to see the profile not sure if I would purchase it solely for gaming it might be a decent pre WO if I add some goodies on top of it.
    Profile is out. I can post it later when I get home
    - Spot for sale

What? FPS is only good on PC. Mouse + Keyboard >>> controller for aiming
    Controlled Labs Warder

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would PC game if it didn't cost me so much to build a good rig.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What? FPS is only good on PC. Mouse + Keyboard >>> controller for aiming
    ^I am useless at FPS with a controller.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    ^I am useless at FPS with a controller.
    There is a reason pro leagues do not use consoles
    Controlled Labs Warder