VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

favorite nootropics/nootropic stacks?

I've been cutting stims out of my daily routine little by little, and am looking to start playing with nootropics more than I have in the past. What ingredient(s)/combos have worked the best for you?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Seveale09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just purchased Mind Lab Pro after reading quite a bit about it, and about 10 days in, feeling less foggy, more focused, etc. So far, so good..

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Elevate or Focus XT stim free.

Both are awesome and no thinking required to use
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    None of them work for me to be honest.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on what you're looking for and how much into gray area ingredients you want to delve into.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carguy123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Elevate or Focus XT stim free.

Both are awesome and no thinking required to use
    Both solid options, also will throw C&P Genius in the mix as it is also stim free.
    I have stuck more with the pre mixed noots vs buying and bulk due to my limited knowelege in noots but it is something I have been researching into more and more

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Depends on what you're looking for and how much into gray area ingredients you want to delve into.
    This is another good point. AM.com has a whole noot section which is fairly decent to look through.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm really not a fan of pre-made concoctions. I mean, i've enjoyed focus XT, but most products are horrendously underdosed and more expensive than buying in bulk

I'd recommend a strong choline source: Alpha GPC is my personal fav, but I also enjoy citicoline. You could get a bitartrate, but the amount needed is significantly higher than Alpha GPC or Citicoline, and the effects are not nearly as pronounced.

I like pairing it with a racetam, but racetams can get pricey. I've been using noopept instead and I really like it. It's far cheaper, and I def notice a tunnel vision like focus from it.

ALCAR is a no brainer, but be careful with pairing ALCAR and choline sources. I have no issues, but some people get brain fog and headaches.

HUP A is in the same boat as ALCAR, but I don't notice as much of an effect.

Rhodiola is great stuff in my books, as is bacopa monnieri

Throwing l-theanine in the mix is awesome, but I prefer it with caffeine.
    Squat and Deadlift

lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lntense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    I'm really not a fan of pre-made concoctions. I mean, i've enjoyed focus XT, but most products are horrendously underdosed and more expensive than buying in bulk

I'd recommend a strong choline source: Alpha GPC is my personal fav, but I also enjoy citicoline. You could get a bitartrate, but the amount needed is significantly higher than Alpha GPC or Citicoline, and the effects are not nearly as pronounced.

I like pairing it with a racetam, but racetams can get pricey. I've been using noopept instead and I really like it. It's far cheaper, and I def notice a tunnel vision like focus from it.

ALCAR is a no brainer, but be careful with pairing ALCAR and choline sources. I have no issues, but some people get brain fog and headaches.

HUP A is in the same boat as ALCAR, but I don't notice as much of an effect.

Rhodiola is great stuff in my books, as is bacopa monnieri

Throwing l-theanine in the mix is awesome, but I prefer it with caffeine.
    Solid post. I'm out of rep.. But you do notice an effect from Noopept? I just am not noticing anything from it, piracetam, or aniracetam. I will add that I was taking it on the days I don't take my ADD medication. So that may be one of the reasons.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Caffeine free?

Alcar, Tyrosine, Alpha GPC, Rhodiola Rosea, Theobromine and Theanine

Like EYS said, it kinda really depends on how far down the nootropic tunnel you're willing to go.

Originally Posted by lntense View Post
    Solid post. I'm out of rep.. But you do notice an effect from Noopept? I just am not noticing anything from it, piracetam, or aniracetam. I will add that I was taking it on the days I don't take my ADD medication. So that may be one of the reasons.
    I don't think I've ever heard a positive review of noopept other than his to be honest. I thought it was a huge dud myself.

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't bother with bulks because lazy.

BS Elevate
    ANS Rave
    OL Elix1r

All have treated me very well.
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hmm that could def be a reason. I don't take any prescribed medications, and I haven't seen much literature on using any of these substances when your doctor has prescribed you ADD meds, so I don't want to speak on something I know nothing about. But if you are taking a prescribed medication, I can see how that MAY limit the effects of a nootropic. Nootropics have a very subtle acute effect, where they really shine is through continued daily use (memory and cognition). But yes, I do feel an acute effect from noopept and racetams. It's just not nearly as pronounced as a prescribed medication or stimulant.

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Caffeine free?

Alcar, Tyrosine, Alpha GPC, Rhodiola Rosea, Theobromine and Theanine

Like EYS said, it kinda really depends on how far down the nootropic tunnel you're willing to go.

I don't think I've ever heard a positive review of noopept other than his to be honest. I thought it was a huge dud myself.
    It's also worth noting that Noopept is actually a prescription medication in Russia and some neighboring countries. Far from a dud in my books.
    Squat and Deadlift

hmm that could def be a reason. I don't take any prescribed medications, and I haven't seen much literature on using any of these substances when your doctor has prescribed you ADD meds, so I don't want to speak on something I know nothing about. But if you are taking a prescribed medication, I can see how that MAY limit the effects of a nootropic. Nootropics have a very subtle acute effect, where they really shine is through continued daily use (memory and cognition). But yes, I do feel an acute effect from noopept and racetams. It's just not nearly as pronounced as a prescribed medication or a stimulant.

It's also worth noting that Noopept is actually a prescription medication in Russia and some neighboring countries. Far from a dud in my books.

I was trying to use noopept in place of the add meds on the days I don't take it to limit my tolerance but still have increased cognitive function.

I need to completely get off the add meds and try the noopept for a few weeks and see if I notice a difference. I'm certainly not expecting add med like results though lol.

Not sure if this is allowed(If not mods please just delete post), but have you tried modafinil?

I was trying to use noopept in place of the add meds on the days I don't take it to limit my tolerance but still have increased cognitive function.

I need to completely get off the add meds and try the noopept for a few weeks and see if I notice a difference. I'm certainly not expecting add med like results though lol.

Not sure if this is allowed(If not mods please just delete post), but have you tried modafinil?
    I have not, but very interested. Haven't found a way to get it in Canada without prescription. Have tried adrafinil which was...hit or miss. Really felt it a few times but other times it didn't seem to do anything. I'm at a loss as to why, other than, most likely, tolerance.
    Squat and Deadlift

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A lot of nootropics that are legal here are prescription elsewhere... noopept is far from special.

A lot of nootropics that are legal here are prescription elsewhere... noopept is far from special.
    lmao doesn't make it a "dud"
    Squat and Deadlift

lmao doesn't make it a "dud"
    Was for me and many other people.

Was for me and many other people.
    worked for me and many other people.
    Squat and Deadlift

Everyone's body chemistry is different.

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Huperzine A, Aceytl-L-Carnitine, Citicoline
    Instagram - @mooddani

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd start simple with something like:

ALCAR + Alpha-GPC or CDP-Choline; could also go with DMAE, and L-Theanine (may notice more with a small dose of caffeine)

Others mentioned Bacopa Monnieri and Rhodiola Rosea, which would be other solid options.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

you are correct, good sir.
    Squat and Deadlift

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1-2 grams ALCAR
    2 grams NALT
    600 mg of Alpha GPC
    200 mcg Hup A

Thank me later.

Also, a nice read on GPC

http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Huperzine A, Aceytl-L-Carnitine, Citicoline
    Agree with this^^^
    I like ALCAR + citicoline myself. You could add L-tyrosine with it too (it's the focus blend in Katana V4; which I really enjoyed)
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

JoeHazah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Method Mainframe

Check out Method Supplements - Mainframe. Ingredient profile is stacked and it's fully dosed. Love it!

Teacrine
    Huperzine
    L-Theanine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    L-Tyrosine
    Acteolin
    Lions Mane
    Alpha GPC
    Sulbutiamine
    Bacopa Monnieri
    Bioperine

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why tf did yall necro this tho

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll throw out a positive one. Noopept is one of the few Nootropics that I "FEEL" immediately. I get a lazer focus, mild euphoria and just feel sharper overall.

The only other one that ever had a profound impact for me was Pikamilion.

This x1,000.

Even something like Yohimbine can be heaven for some and pure hell for others.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***