Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How long is this running for and when are winners chosen by the way?
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Brand NEW
    Lean Body Protein Bars
    100% Natural

&

We need more testers

We need you to try out the bars and MUST RATE them in the bodybuilding.com store.

Its simple so please follow through and don't just try to get free supplements!

If you won the last Promo for bars, you can't enter here....
    WE NEED YOU TO REVIEW the bar in the Bodybuilding.com Store ASAP!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/la...otein-bar.html

What to do?
    Tell me what bars you have tried and how you use them in your day.

Rules
    USA Only
    Must Rate Bars in the Bodybuilding.com Store.

Lets GO!

I tried the Labrada Lean Body Gold Bars and here is my review of it.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Labr...2715425c3ee81/

I would like to try this new Lean Body protein bars to determine if it is as good as the Lean Body Gold ones.
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CoachChuckD View Post
    Nicely done sir, appreciate you looking into the macros and giving such positive reviews so far.... Eating 6 meals a day can be tough even when you are meal prepping on weekends, I know from first hand experience... I am now eating 5 meals a day and 1 is either our Lean Body All Natural protein powder which is a 50/30/20 P/C/F ratio... or the Lean Body bars.

I know these will fit in great to your schedule brother, will have to get you some bars soon!

PS - Appreciate your service brother. Much respect!
    You're welcome for the service, much appreciated on the thanks. Looking forward to receiving these.
    On Wisconsin! Go Pack Go! Go Brew Crew!

US Army Veteran

kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kntkody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I eat atleast 1 protein bar daily for a great snack. I've had Fit-crunch, Quest, Mission 1, Oh-yeah, Pure protein.
    Always wanted to try a labrada product like protein bars.

FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000) FigureGirl88 is a name known to all. (+5000)

My husband and I both work in Aviation, he is an air traffic controller in the Navy and I work at an extremely busy FBO (private airport) both in key west. We eat at least one bar a day because our jobs do not allot us the time to be able to sit and wait for food to warm, or even have the opportunity to sit and eat our food. We have tried every flavor of the quest bars, the chocolate peanut butter oh snap bar, the vega one bars, the muscle tech bars, all of the protein cookies made by lenny and larry, the fit joy bars, the muscleicious protein balls and even homemade bars and muffins that I have made! We would love to try your bars!
    Navy Wife
    Logan Ace 28Feb17 - Little boys are just super heros in disguise
    Figure Competitor

Dymatize Review:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174521181&p=1514578811#post1514578811

thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehitman10 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven't tried any yet

metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In to review these I have not tried them yet! I use bars in between classes for school and when I go on trips for easy fast protein! I've tried Met-rx, Oh Snap, Combat, Nitro tech, oh yeah, quest, etc.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post

I would like to try this new Lean Body protein bars to determine if it is as good as the Lean Body Gold ones.
    Heck yeah buddy!!!!

Originally Posted by FigureGirl88 View Post

My husband and I both work in Aviation, he is an air traffic controller in the Navy and I work at an extremely busy FBO (private airport) both in key west. We eat at least one bar a day because our jobs do not allot us the time to be able to sit and wait for food to warm, or even have the opportunity to sit and eat our food. We have tried every flavor of the quest bars, the chocolate peanut butter oh snap bar, the vega one bars, the muscle tech bars, all of the protein cookies made by lenny and larry, the fit joy bars, the muscleicious protein balls and even homemade bars and muffins that I have made! We would love to try your bars!
    Oh wow, would love to have you guys try these and Huge Support of the Military!!! I got you guys down
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Blake2732 View Post
    These look excellent!
    What bars haven't I tried is a better question!

I actually did a YouTube review comparing like 50 different bars at one point.

As a student bars are super convenient between classes, or as a snack before hitting the gym.
    They are a tasty treat, and a good way to get in some extra protein!
    Hey Blake2732

A video on 50 bars, if it's still live and you want to share please throw it up in the forum would be awesome to see it!!!

Originally Posted by Chandabb View Post
    I haven't tried a ton of brands because they tend to have that weird floury flavor and the ones I like best tend to be the highest in sugar and calories, LOL. Anyway, I have tried:

What up Chandabb

We think you will be pleasantly surprised by how good the Lean Body Bars taste while being all natural, having NO ARTIFICIAL sweeteners, and only a few grams of actual sugar.... Hope to get you a bar soon!

Originally Posted by zole4 View Post
    Hi!

My faves are:
    Oh yeah One (PB pie and cinnamon especially)
    Muscle pharm Combat Crunch (chocolate cake)

I usually have one to replace a meal, especially at work or if I'm out doing errands. I usually have one a day. Sometimes if I'm craving a chocolate treat I'll have half a combat crunch and I'm good.
    Hey Zole4

Well hopefully we can get a Lean Body Bar in your favorites! Plus having a bar that's all natural is a great way to hit your macro goals for the day while feeling good about your food choices.

Originally Posted by avionsuelp View Post
    I usually take them after my 3 hour studio or right after my workout which is in between classes. I'm always supporting the Labrada team and I'm sure these bars taste as good as they sound.
    What up avionsuelp

Always appreciating the support brother! A bar in-between classes is a great way to eat on the go, and make sure your brain is well fueled for that next class, nice use of the bar brother!

Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post

John, what's up brother, always great to see you in the forums. The Gold bar was an awesome bar, but it was really a glorified chocolate bar with protein, which was the popular trend before Quest dominated the market.

Labrada has worked hard over the past 18 months really dialing in our protein bar, we must have tried over 20 different macro nutrient profiles and bar types.... The new Lean Body Bar form a nutritional standpoint is a POWERHOUSE!! There are very few bars in the market that can compete to the quality of the ingredients and overall macro nutrient profile to the Lean Body bar. Looking forward to getting you a bar brother!

Originally Posted by kntkody View Post
    I eat atleast 1 protein bar daily for a great snack. I've had Fit-crunch, Quest, Mission 1, Oh-yeah, Pure protein.
    Always wanted to try a labrada product like protein bars.
    Hey kntkody, thanks for stopping by, a bar a day, you're another expert, we appreciate your interest and willingness to try a Lean Body Bar, we are confident the Lean Body Bar will become a part of your daily bar routine, YEAH BUDDY!

Originally Posted by FigureGirl88 View Post

Hey FigureGirl88

Does your husband have a BodySpace account too? If we could grab 2 reviews form your husaband and yourself, we could send you a few extra samples

By the way, congratulations to you and your husband, expecting in Feb! My wife and I are excited to start trying in the next year!

Originally Posted by thehitman10 View Post
    Haven't tried any yet

Hey thehitman10

Once you try these bars brother, you will never go back!

Originally Posted by metalmario View Post
    In to review these I have not tried them yet! I use bars in between classes for school and when I go on trips for easy fast protein! I've tried Met-rx, Oh Snap, Combat, Nitro tech, oh yeah, quest, etc.

Hey metalmario

What you going to school for brother? Looking shredded!
    ▬▬۩ LABRADA NUTRITION REP ۩▬▬

Check out LABRADA @ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/lab.htm

SMILE BIG - LIFT BIGGER - LIVE LARGER!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    How long is this running for and when are winners chosen by the way?
    I am thinking today or tomorrow what do you think gbullock32, when should we pick some winners? haha.

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omer46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Coach put me in! I am ready to try these bars
    Log:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174060911

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am thinking today or tomorrow what do you think gbullock32, when should we pick some winners? haha.
    Why pick winners, just let everyone win.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) claudial14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have used/tried
    Quest
    Fitjoy
    PureProtien
    I use them before work outs and sometimes just as a pick me up. I am looking for a bar with less sodium!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Why pick winners, just let everyone win.
    I like where your heads at brother! Genius!!

Originally Posted by claudial14 View Post
    I use them before work outs and sometimes just as a pick me up. I am looking for a bar with less sodium!
    Thanks!
    Hey Claudia,

Thank you for your interest in Lean Body Bars! With Sodium only being 180mg -> 7.5% of your daily intake you can confidently consume a Lean Body bar knowing they are extremely low in sodium.

Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee Labrada will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks @Kon_Rock and @CoachChuckD for doing such a great job at promoting and sharing Labrada Nutrition products.

I hope everyone here gets a chance to try our new Lean Body Protein bars.

Thank you in advance for considering a Labrada Nutrition product.
    Top 4 Finalist at the Olympia for 7 Years, IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Hall of Fame Inductee and President CEO of Labrada Nutrition

usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) usckc5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tried most of the Quest and Combat Crunch Bars, in addition to some Pure Protein Bars. I usually eat 2-3 bars per day, sometimes for breakfast when I am running late or as a mid meal snack. I try to only eat bars that are low in sugar, so that eliminates most of them.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

WINNERS

PM ME Right Away

With your complete shipping info (NO P.O. Box)

YOU MUST RATE THESE BARS in the Bodybuilding.com Store

Also Post your Review Link In this thread!

thackes1
    omer46
    vixxyn
    Balberd0229
    cjivory
    Dr0use
    necrologic
    spacejim67
    gbullock32
    Ljohnjarta
    dedios09
    Blake2732
    Chandabb
    zole4
    AntM1564
    avionsuelp
    RoadPigJohn
    kntkody
    FigureGirl88
    metalmario
    claudia14
    usckc5

Lets see it....PM ME YOUR INFO NOW

Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by Lee Labrada View Post
    Thanks @Kon_Rock and @CoachChuckD for doing such a great job at promoting and sharing Labrada Nutrition products.

I hope everyone here gets a chance to try our new Lean Body Protein bars.

Thank you in advance for considering a Labrada Nutrition product.
    Yeah Lee, we are gonna make sure of it! Thanks Boss!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

WINNERS

PM ME Right Away

thackes1
    omer46
    vixxyn
    Balberd0229
    cjivory
    Dr0use
    necrologic
    spacejim67
    gbullock32
    Ljohnjarta
    dedios09
    Blake2732
    Chandabb
    zole4
    AntM1564
    avionsuelp
    RoadPigJohn
    kntkody
    FigureGirl88
    metalmario
    claudia14
    usckc5

PM incoming! Thanks guys!

Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pamcmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried tons of bars, but my two fave's are:
    Combat Crunch
    Oh Yeah One! Protein bar (all flavors)

Would love to try the Labrada....The macros look Great!!! I use them on busy days when I'm out of the house all day.
    Pam (mcmom1@live.com)

Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000)
    PM sent. Thanks brother. Will be sure to link the reviews asap!
    On Wisconsin! Go Pack Go! Go Brew Crew!

US Army Veteran

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WINNERS

PM ME Right Away

thackes1
    omer46
    vixxyn
    Balberd0229
    cjivory
    Dr0use
    necrologic
    spacejim67
    gbullock32
    Ljohnjarta
    dedios09
    Blake2732
    Chandabb
    zole4
    AntM1564
    avionsuelp
    RoadPigJohn
    kntkody
    FigureGirl88
    metalmario
    claudia14
    usckc5

Info sent!
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10) Waxcat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    currently using:
    1. Kirkland signature (Costco) protein bar: GF, 23g CARB, 15g FIBER, 23g Carb... etc I don't like these because it seems I am chewing on flavored playdough but they help with my goals and calorie intake. Also I these make me feel full like I had a meal.
    2. OATMEGA: 14g carbs (good for me) Protein 14g, 190 calories. Lemon Raspberry flavor. I like these but they definitely don't help me feel full or satisfied. texture is much better.
    3. Luna whole nutrition bar, Chocolate Coconut flavor. I didn't mean to order these but somehow got 2 boxes so I'm using them. They taste awesome, like a candy bar but as for 'whole nutrition bar' thanks for the LOLs Luna. 200 cal. 9g protein, 24g carb (bad for me) sodium also questionable 190 as far as what I like to put in my mouth
    Last edited by Waxcat; 12-05-2016 at 11:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Originally Posted by Pamcmuscle View Post
    I've tried tons of bars, but my two fave's are:
    Combat Crunch
    Oh Yeah One! Protein bar (all flavors)

Would love to try the Labrada....The macros look Great!!! I use them on busy days when I'm out of the house all day.
    Hey Pam!

Thanks for the compliment on the nutrient profile, I hope we get a bar in your hands soon!

Originally Posted by Waxcat View Post
    currently using:
    1. Kirkland signature (Costco) protein bar: GF, 23g CARB, 15g FIBER, 23g Carb... etc I don't like these because it seems I am chewing on flavored playdough but they help with my goals and calorie intake. Also I these make me feel full like I had a meal.
    2. OATMEGA: 14g carbs (good for me) Protein 14g, 190 calories. Lemon Raspberry flavor. I like these but they definitely don't help me feel full or satisfied. texture is much better.
    3. Luna whole nutrition bar, Chocolate Coconut flavor. I didn't mean to order these but somehow got 2 boxes so I'm using them. They taste awesome, like a candy bar but as for 'whole nutrition bar' thanks for the LOLs Luna. 200 cal. 9g protein, 24g carb (bad for me) sodium also questionable 190 as far as what I like to put in my mouth
    Hey Waxcat

I think our Lean Body Bars can cover both goals for you, have a great nutrient profile, while helping to curve the mid day cravings with a healthy bar snack.

We can't beat the fact it's all natural, with 0 artificial sweeteners, our digestion is sure to reap the benefits of this bar.

metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome thanks!! PM sent

necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post
    In for support since I've already had and tried these bars. Good stuff

Here's my review from a bit back in case anyone is hesitant to apply
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=172760221

WINNERS

PM ME Right Away

thackes1
    omer46
    vixxyn
    Balberd0229
    cjivory
    Dr0use
    necrologic
    spacejim67
    gbullock32
    Ljohnjarta
    dedios09
    Blake2732
    Chandabb
    zole4
    AntM1564
    avionsuelp
    RoadPigJohn
    kntkody
    FigureGirl88
    metalmario
    claudia14
    usckc5

I think you made an whoops. Was just in to show my support and throw up my review for everyone to see. I'm not eligible since I won some bars awhile back. Same thing for AntM1564 i think too. Unless you just have extra to send. Then I'll definitely ohm nom them

Here's the store review part too which I wasn't able to do back then since it had not yet been released.
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/labr...2829ad12522c1/

I just copied some of my forum review in it.

RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Hey Blake2732

A video on 50 bars, if it's still live and you want to share please throw it up in the forum would be awesome to see it!!!

What up Chandabb

We think you will be pleasantly surprised by how good the Lean Body Bars taste while being all natural, having NO ARTIFICIAL sweeteners, and only a few grams of actual sugar.... Hope to get you a bar soon!

Hey Zole4

Well hopefully we can get a Lean Body Bar in your favorites! Plus having a bar that's all natural is a great way to hit your macro goals for the day while feeling good about your food choices.

What up avionsuelp

Always appreciating the support brother! A bar in-between classes is a great way to eat on the go, and make sure your brain is well fueled for that next class, nice use of the bar brother!

John, what's up brother, always great to see you in the forums. The Gold bar was an awesome bar, but it was really a glorified chocolate bar with protein, which was the popular trend before Quest dominated the market.

Labrada has worked hard over the past 18 months really dialing in our protein bar, we must have tried over 20 different macro nutrient profiles and bar types.... The new Lean Body Bar form a nutritional standpoint is a POWERHOUSE!! There are very few bars in the market that can compete to the quality of the ingredients and overall macro nutrient profile to the Lean Body bar. Looking forward to getting you a bar brother!

Hey kntkody, thanks for stopping by, a bar a day, you're another expert, we appreciate your interest and willingness to try a Lean Body Bar, we are confident the Lean Body Bar will become a part of your daily bar routine, YEAH BUDDY!

Hey FigureGirl88

Does your husband have a BodySpace account too? If we could grab 2 reviews form your husaband and yourself, we could send you a few extra samples

By the way, congratulations to you and your husband, expecting in Feb! My wife and I are excited to start trying in the next year!

Hey thehitman10

Once you try these bars brother, you will never go back!

Hey metalmario

What you going to school for brother? Looking shredded!
    You are awesome man!
    Thanks for the comment and the great explanation on why we need to switch to the new Lean Body Bars.

Look forward to try them...
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.

Buddha.

WINNERS

PM ME Right Away

thackes1
    omer46
    vixxyn
    Balberd0229
    cjivory
    Dr0use
    necrologic
    spacejim67
    gbullock32
    Ljohnjarta
    dedios09
    Blake2732
    Chandabb
    zole4
    AntM1564
    avionsuelp
    RoadPigJohn
    kntkody
    FigureGirl88
    metalmario
    claudia14
    usckc5

Thanks for choosing me pal!
    System Administrator

Buddha.

DicksonSoccer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never tried bars before ... as a celiac I gotta be careful. But if it is gluten free and the macros are right I would be all over em for a post work out hit. After a session I get pretty ravenous