Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forever20Plus3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Have you ever used castor oil to help grow your lashes or eyebrows?

People on this forum tend to take a more science-based approach then on other forums, so I'll ask here. Have you ever tried using castor oil to increase the fullness of your lashes or eye lashes? Thanks!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forever20Plus3 View Post
    People on this forum tend to take a more science-based approach then on other forums, so I'll ask here. Have you ever tried using castor oil to increase the fullness of your lashes or eye lashes? Thanks!
    can't say I have but if you do get the fullness effect it's just temporary and due to grease buildup

hair, lashes etc.. are dead you can't grow them by putting stuff on them , certain vitamins, minerals , fats and overall a good diet help

Iron, vitamin E, vitamins B (biotin), vitamin D, selenium, copper, magnesium and zinc all good supplements for hair growth
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Heather927 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From what I gather, the idea of castor oil is that it clears up oils and build-up that can block pores and stop hair from growing (and makes your hair generally healthier so strands are less likely to snap), so using it means you'll have more hair growing, but not that it will actually grow faster. It's the same, I'd imagine, with eyelashes: as they're healthier they're less likely to fall out, so you end up with thicker/longer lashes, and you have more growing because pores are getting unclogged. I know some people (scientific, I know :P) who it's genuinely worked for, but I also know a few who it didn't.

cmdeer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never used castor oil, but I was about to get fake lashes when my friend told me to try Grand Lashe MD. In 3 months my lashes were so long and full people kept asking me where I got them done. It's not a natural fix, but as someone with zero lashes it was amazing
    Courtney - CPT, DVM
    Powerbuilder - 148/158# weight class lifter - currently in the off season bulking
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172981671
    Best lifts - Squat 330#(wrap) 315#(sleeves), Bench 159.9#, DL 349#

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope, but luckily I hit the "awesome lashes" genetic jackpot so I've never had to use any voodoo magic. I just spend $25 a year on a tube of mascara to achieve the look I want.

Maybe add more vitamins such as biotin into your diet.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) halexis91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Nope, but luckily I hit the "awesome lashes" genetic jackpot
    I'm exactly the same. Both my parents are fairly hairy so I got the thick eyelashes and eyebrows. Although it can be annoying - my eyelashes go in all different directions and end up getting stuck in my eye half the time. My eyebrows just take over my face if I don't keep up with them weekly leading to extra expenses.

You're more than welcome to take some of mine lol

jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jen3737 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Forever20Plus3 View Post
    i tried it. It didnt seem to work.

AEjessie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've read an article talking about the castor oil benefits. I didn't know it had so many benefits on skin, hair, and health. And I had tried it on my skin and hair, but not yet on the lashes or eyebrows. Maybe later if you asked.