Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm kind of a tradesman. Sometimes it would be nice to wear a suit or dress clothes to work, and to work in a downtown type atmosphere vs an industrial plant, but I think thats the only things I'm missing out on though. The pay is better, the time off is better, no stress.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    In sociology, I studied tradesmen, srs.

It's not that there's anything wrong with trades, it's that society is commonly stratified based on your SOURCE of income, and not the size of your income. Tradesmen are still considered "working class" because they do physical labor and lack a formal education. Despite some of their impressive salaries, their peer groups consist of the working class and the lower class. Tradesmen aren't going to go to a banquet and chat up the college graduates. None of them have anything in common.

To conclude, tradesmen are stratified into the working class based on their source of income and informal associations.
    You're right. I'm not sure whats wrong with this though. Tradespeople can't have "high class" friends.

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doing work experience as an electrician with uncle and his apprentice. work is hard but funny as hell when you got mates and you sleep like a baby at the end of the day. also one of the highest paying trade jobs as well, especially in Aus where you can make 200k.
    Janoy cresva

Stats: 18, 6'1, 78kg/172lbs

Bench: 65kg - 143lbs
    Squat: 110kg - 243lbs
    Deadlift: 120kg - 265lbs

Started lifting early December 2018

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigBlueCouch View Post
    Never mind the fact, even know, on average, over the course of a lifetime a college degree gets you more money than not. That doesn't chit on trades, just a fact.
    That is the BIGGEST freaking lie you liberals spread.
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

Message Board King CostaDelSalford's Avatar
    CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CostaDelSalford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    I'm kind of a tradesman. Sometimes it would be nice to wear a suit or dress clothes to work, and to work in a downtown type atmosphere vs an industrial plant, but I think thats the only things I'm missing out on though. The pay is better, the time off is better, no stress.
    I have worked in offices/finance since I was 18.

I wish I had been an electrician or something instead.

Sitting at a desk sucks ass.
    Sound Killer, Codename Dexter

meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sandmanlet View Post
    I'm sick of all the hate that tradesmen garner around here on the Misc, do you know what? At least we have jobs and aren't rotting in our parents basement or slowly dying mentally and physically in an office chair. MY family comes from a long line of tradesmen, my mother was a plumber, my brother is a brick layer and makes a considerate amount of money compared to any loser rotting in his cubicle, sure the job might be dirty but it's an honest paycheck and has a sense of achievement compared to signing paperwork all day. Yesterday I clogged out a cat through a sewage pipe and I felt damn good and pleased, statistically, office work is filled with full of weird narcissistic weirdos, guess what the Misc is full of? KISS my ass you *******s.

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hating on tradies is just a misc meme, lol.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iliram View Post
    i make more money in my warehouse position than my office counterparts, excluding the top managers. Do what you enjoy doing. If you enjoy sitting on an office chair all day, then do what you need to do to get there.
    cope
    fist yourself

hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000) hutch6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sick of all the hate that tradesmen garner around here on the Misc, do you know what? At least we have jobs and aren't rotting in our parents basement or slowly dying mentally and physically in an office chair. MY family comes from a long line of tradesmen, my mother was a plumber, my brother is a brick layer and makes a considerate amount of money compared to any loser rotting in his cubicle, sure the job might be dirty but it's an honest paycheck and has a sense of achievement compared to signing paperwork all day. Yesterday I clogged out a cat through a sewage pipe and I felt damn good and pleased, statistically, office work is filled with full of weird narcissistic weirdos, guess what the Misc is full of? KISS my ass you *******s.
    I'm sick of all the tradesmen that garner hate around here on the Misc, what do you know? At least we have rotting parents in our basement slowly dying mentally and physically or in an office chair. MY tradesmen come from the long line of family, my plumber was a mother, my brother is a loser rotting in his brick layer cubicle compared to a any amount of money, sure the job might be signing paperwork all day but it's a dirty, paycheck and has a sense of achievement, honest. Yesterday I felt damn good as I pleased a cat through a clogged sewer pipe, statistically, narcissistic office work is filled with weird Misc. I'll fil your ass with KISS you *******s

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's one thing to consider. The next level of automation will begin to displace a lot of white color workers (lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, etc) as more and more software is created to do their jobs more quickly and accurately. It will be a long time before we actually have robots to replace carpenters, plumbers, and brick layers. It will happen eventually but I believe those types of jobs will be the last to go.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Raylan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    of course there isn't brah, as there is nothing wrong with manlets or whoever gets chit here but it's the misc, we are just having fun. the problem is the people that take it too seriously which also happens with the fa and red pill stuff. relax boyos if you keep taking it so seriously you might turn into a supreme tradesman.

Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Belome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    Hating on tradies is just a misc meme, lol.
    This.

Even if the posts are serious, I imagine it's just people who are mildly upset that their piece of paper is likely going to result in a crappy job with crappy pay and no pension starting out. Plus the whole In debt thing. Lots of Degree holders on that " what size coffee would you like" time.

There is a ton of money to be made. You just have to want to do it.

I did love The Office show though.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Here's one thing to consider. The next level of automation will begin to displace a lot of white color workers
    white color workers

white color

color

color workers

i swer to fukkn christ m8 i'd rek you IRL
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post

white color workers

white color

color

color workers

Is he wrong?

Lots of white people, brown people and black people will lose their jobs due to automation.

But the increased efficiency reduces costs and leads to more affordable jobs. It also frees up labor resources to work on new things.
    I wish Hillary would violate me like she violated federal law
    <>< Christian ><>
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    libertarian

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    underwater welder checking in

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's funny, because just a few minutes ago I was thinking that I'm sick of all the hate that tradesmen garner around here on the Misc, do you know what? At least we have jobs and aren't rotting in our parents basement or slowly dying mentally and physically in an office chair. MY family comes from a long line of tradesmen, my mother was a plumber, my brother is a brick layer and makes a considerate amount of money compared to any loser rotting in his cubicle, sure the job might be dirty but it's an honest paycheck and has a sense of achievement compared to signing paperwork all day. Yesterday I clogged out a cat through a sewage pipe and I felt damn good and pleased, statistically, office work is filled with full of weird narcissistic weirdos, guess what the Misc is full of? KISS my ass you *******s.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Registered User bjjruinedmylife's Avatar
    bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro relax
    Stem vs tradies is just friendly misc quality banter

Now stop crying and get back to work. Your daily 15min legally required break is over

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mmmmmmm your tears are delicious OP
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post

white color workers

white color

color

color workers

You phuking Misc's are worse than bitches when it comes to this kind of thing. You phuking no what I meant.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We need more tradesmen. This whole "college is for everyone" mentality is starting to fuk our world up. Most people my age would be taking a MAJOR step up if they worked trades instead of taking 6 years to get their liberal arts degrees after being handheld through public university classes or spending time "away" from school in neverending gap years at home with their parents.

celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) celltechbrahz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tradesmen are cooler than us white collar ****s. That's the source of all the hate. You all do useful chit like fix and build things and we just manipulate data on computers and stuff. Tbh I think I'll leave humanity behind and become a tradie.

naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000) naths is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was in a trade for two years, left to study computer science, never been happier in my entire life.

To each their own my friend.

If you work hard, like anything, you will succeed and make something of yourself, regardless of your career decisions.

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AmIGoodNuff View Post
    A copypasta is born.
    This..and I don't think any one is really making fun of them. Honestly tradesmen really do make the world go round...even the STEMY tradesmen like nurses and radiology lab techs etc.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sick of all the hate that bogans garner around here on the Misc, do you know what? At least we don't have jobs. MY family comes from a long line of bogans, my mother was a bogan, my brother is a bogan and makes an inconsiderate amount of money compared to any loser rotting in his cubicle, sure the estate housing might be dirty but it's not an honest paycheck and has no sense of achievement compared to signing paperwork all day. Yesterday I stuffed a stray cat in a sewage pipe and I felt damn good and pleased, statistically, office work is filled with full of people who make me feel inferior, guess what the Misc is full of? KISS my ass you *******s.
    Fixed that for you.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AbbeBusoni is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I had no idea that female plumbers even existed.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AbbeBusoni View Post
    I had no idea that female plumbers even existed.
    They're called gynecologists.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want the money that comes along with most non trade entry level - semi experienced positions. But I hate office work. Would rather be out doing ****, but whatever.

Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Just an FYI - queen of the tradie bashers, BustaHeartattack, is a morbidly obese balding person who lives in government funded housing. He lost his job as a postal worker, and he became a postal worker because he was rejected from carpentry school - a classic trade. He's currently bitter, middle aged and living off of welfare while sitting on the Misc all day with his government subsidised internet connection making fun of people he cannot be in the hopes of getting reps.

He'll come in here shortly and claim that I am fat and/or rape kangaroos, and/or call me a reject of the original United Cuckdom.
    Inappropriate sig line crew

Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    I want the money that comes along with most non trade entry level - semi experienced positions. But I hate office work. Would rather be out doing ****, but whatever.
    Electrician is probably your best bet.
    ★ Check CP every minute crew. ★
    ★ Paranoid of negs crew. ★
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Look back at posts that got you repped and smile crew. ★
    ★ Always choose 5 crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigBlueCouch View Post
    Never mind the fact, even know, on average, over the course of a lifetime a college degree gets you more money than not. That doesn't chit on trades, just a fact.
    Depends on the degree
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.