Closed Thread
    zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1stPhorm Megawatt V2 Review

I just wanna say (I said all this in the description of the video on youtube) that I like 1stPhorm and what they've done and are doing. Who else pays sponsored athletes $50G? I like that they're trying to change things, but this preworkout is much much much like the rest of the under dosed garbage out there. A little disappointed. Hopefully Mr. Frisella (seems like a cool guy and is very motivating) will get this sorted out. He may or may not be behind a lot of the formulation of their products, but whoever is needs to get their stuff together. Under dosed supps annoy the **** out of me. The only reason they put creatine and BA in this pre is because it looks good on the label.

1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danitoor521 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the review!!!

newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid newbToMid

Great review

Awesome review. Thanks for the info and tips. What preworkout do you like and why?