Closed Thread
    ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChilledGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Low bodyfat but no six pack???

Im 15
    100 lbs and 5ft 6in

As you see my in my profile picture, i think im at a pretty low bodyfat but don't have a sixpack? I used to workout abs for 2 months 3 times a week but stopped because i never saw any results.. What should i do to get sixpack abs?

Currently bulking

amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're 15. Eat healthy, keep growing, work out and eat more than you need to maintain. Do that for a few years as you get more height and build then see where to go from there.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChilledGains View Post
    Im 15
    100 lbs and 5ft 6in

As you see my in my profile picture, i think im at a pretty low bodyfat but don't have a sixpack? I used to workout abs for 2 months 3 times a week but stopped because i never saw any results.. What should i do to get sixpack abs?

Currently bulking
    What you should do is bolded and not concern yourself with abs at this point
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're way too young to be concerning yourself with things like this.

Concern yourself with a jar of peanut butter and whatever else your parents feed you and move on.

amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amiblue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    QUOTE=boo99;1472380821]What you should do is bolded and not concern yourself with abs at this point[/QUOTE]

Better put.

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because you have no muscle mass. Focus on gaining weight and growing like all of your teenage peers. This isn;t the time to stunt your growth and mess with your hormones just because you are obsessed with abs.
    -Bears- -Blackhawks- -Bulls- -Whitesox-
    2015 NXT WBG Gold Medalist---- 2015 WWE WBG Bronze Medalist
    #1 in the World for Modern Warfare 3 in Demolition
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    #1 In class in High School
    NO Count Crew