Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New workout program bc worried overtraining

So I am 15 and I've been body building for 8 months now, and gaining quite a bit in the time I've been doing this. As I used to be pretty underweight and extremely weak, I've gained a lot more than I expected. But the issue is, now I think I am over training because I used to have some tiny lumps on my arms that kind of went away. I also don't seem to lose weight however I am gaining a tiny bit. Not as much. I am what you would call a hardgainer although I packed on some pounds, but I feel like my bench reps went down after I started only training them once or twice a week as I used to train them 3 times a week when I didn't know. Also I eat a ton everyday probably about 5-7 decent clean meals a day. What I'm really confused about is why do I have to train my arms only once a week, for so long I've been doing them more than twice but from what I read it was recommended hard gainers do it once. Is it true I will lose muscle if I train my arms twice a week? Should I track my calories? Also is it okay if I train my chest and shoulders twice a week? Should I be intense with every excersize?

Here is my schedule now:
    Tuesday: Chest and Tri's
    Wednesday: Shoulders and Bi's
    Thursday: Rest
    Friday: back and lats
    Saturday: chest and shoulders
    Sunday: Legs
    Monday Rest

Let me know if I should add/change my schedule I really want my arms to get bigger, what should I do? More rest? Less Rest? Intense? Less intense?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're going to train your chest twice a week, train everything else twice a week too. The split you have now is a recipe for rounded shoulders and/or needing shoulder surgery.

You're not overtraining.

It sounds like you'd benefit from an expert-made routine right now.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Saman63 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah I have weak shoulders and the issue is that I'm not very bulky it, I have some good msss but as a 15 year old I'm still a little bit skinny. I'm lean

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah I would just pick one on the hundreds of workouts found on this website and stick to it.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!