Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do not care about gay marriage as long as they can't raise any children. Children deserve a father and a mother in the household.

Do not care about people being bisexual in any way whatsoever. Let them do them.

Transgenderism is a mental illness but I don't care if they are transgender. But these people who are a man and demand you call them a woman are absolute cancer.

eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rockhard44 View Post
    Do not care about gay marriage as long as they can't raise any children. Children deserve a father and a mother in the household.

Do not care about people being bisexual in any way whatsoever. Let them do them.

Transgenderism is a mental illness but I don't care if they are transgender. But these people who are a man and demand you call them a woman are absolute cancer.
    Mtf trannies are sexy though. I'm sure many of you have wacked your dick to them without knowing that it was actually a tranny. .
    Last edited by eric124; 11-14-2016 at 11:49 AM.

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let them get married, but I'm never accepting a tranny as anything other than a mental disorder. They shouldn't be allowed to mutilate their genitals or take hormones either. They need physcriatric help.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AngelKing1992 View Post
    ohmygod let me explain this to you.

1. yes, marriage is a religious conception
    2. it is no longer purely a religious concept/institution, as there are civil liberties and rights attached to the LEGAL CONTRACT of marriage
    3. by geing against gay marriage, you are restricting rights from a group of people
    4. you shouldnt be against gay marriage because we should all be treated equally under the EYES OF THE GOVT
    Still not understanding why being opposed to gay marriage has anything to do with civil rights...

Also, thanks for the negs alt-mod account.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000) RJBRAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care what anyone does as long as they aren't bringing harm to anyone else

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They are all mentally ill and are trying to force it on us through the agenda, it's everywhere. Check out 4chan they are number 1 target
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm not against them as long as they stop doing their stupid parades, trying to adopt babies and pushing for the choose your bathroom chit. Also no marriage for them.

anonymous
    we love our lgbt, don't we folks?

I occasionally lift heavy mstatefan91's Avatar
    mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't care what they do.

However, they need to stop dictating what is and isn't acceptable language and behavior...
    S/B/D: 485/305/500 lbs

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173558951

eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100) eric124 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    I'm not against them as long as they stop doing their stupid parades, trying to adopt babies and pushing for the choose your bathroom chit. Also no marriage for them.
    In the words of Willy wonka: You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They can do whatever they want, but I hate this parading in the street with strapons and leather suits bull****. Makes it way harder to take seriously when your ass hair is in front of children.

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is this archaic acronym, LGBT... get with the times OP, LGBTQZLKD+

before you ask...
    Queer, Zephyr, Lama, Klingon, Dragon. Get with the times guys, its 2016...

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    What is this archaic acronym, LGBT... get with the times OP, LGBTQZLKD+

before you ask...
    Queer, Zephyr, Lama, Klingon, Dragon. Get with the times guys, its 2016...
    Lol

CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ls - Never met one that wasn't a sad sack of fat self-loathing or one that was on enough Test to throw an entire 6th grade classroom of boys into puberty. I've never met a "normal" Lesbian although I'm sure they exist somewhere. It seems way more often in lesbian relationships that there's a masc and a femme. In gay male relationships you'll see masc / masc or fem / fem far more often for some reason. Maybe masc / fem feels more natural so they roll with it.

Gs - "Truegay" or gay from birth - whatever you want to call it. 100% homosexual men are pretty rare if the Kinsey scale is to be believed. I think there's a lot of degeneracy in the "gay community" - promiscuity foremost and drug / substance abuse second. More than anything those are the two things that really worry me and keep me from going to any gay bar or place where the "gay community" might tend to congregate. An HIV diagnosis is pretty much a death sentence and I got no inclination to take retrovirals the rest of my life. HIV cases are going up, not going down - and it's gay men who are driving the numbers up. If that doesn't scare the **** out of you and keep you from getting on Grindr, I dunno what will.

Bs - I consider myself Bi, absolutely. Whether that was nature or nurture - I could write a long essay on that one. Again if Kinsey is to be believed, a ****load of people are Bi to some extent. In the last 5 years I've been on a lot more dates with guys than I have girls if that tells you anything. I've known plenty of other Bi guys who "only go for fem guys" or "just want to get pegged by their GF a few times," or chit like that. Whatever. If you ****ing like dicks and dudes, then just ****ing admit it. No one's going to say you're not a man or you're effeminate for your sexual preferences. Being a ****ing man involves a lot more serious **** than liking pussy.

I see a lot of dudes dance around the issue and it annoys me to no end how they will struggle to compartmentalize their sexuality to be "as straight as possible." Who the FUKC cares? You spend so little time actually acting out that sexuality (nearly always in private). I DGAF about what you do (unless we're trying to get down together) and neither should anyone else who's not invited to the party in you bedroom. Like what you like. Love who you want to love.

In the end, a great pair of tits is great, but a relationship with another man is something else. I could explain that at length, but the quick version is that there's something a lot different between being "homosexual" and "homo-romantic." That is, having sex with a man is different than wanting and having a relationship with a man. Does wanting a relationship make you "gay?" Well, if you'd still fuk a chick, then you're still bi - so no.

Would I give a **** if I could get married or not to a same sex spouse? No, I wouldn't care. If I wanted to get that serious about it, I'd move our asses to a state that would allow it. And really the only reason I'd go is for the tax breaks.

Ts - Incoming generalities: more than half of them are probably batchit levels of deluded / insane or have legit corroborating mental illnesses. Same phenomenon exists in the "Trans Community" as does the "Gay Community" which is to say there's a strident and vocal group of Trans who want to try to shove some kind of political-identity agenda around and anyone (to include Trans) who dissents is mercilessly attacked. I have watched more Trans turn on their own because of this than anything else and it's disgusting. I know Trans chicks who voted for Trump who have been relentlessly hated on ever since. Kind of dumb if you ask me.

The disgusting truth of the "Trans community" is that if you pass (passing = being able to pass yourself off as the other sex without being detected in public) then you will be accepted. If you do not pass, not just the public, but the Trans community itself will reject you. It all comes down to appearances in the end, and seeing becomes believing. You can try as hard as you want - but some people genetically will simply not be able to make it work or will just be too old or too far gone. No amount of makeup or angles will fix this. Yeah maybe if you had Jenner's money and could get the plastic surgery and whatnot you could get someone to take a grinder to your brow to sand it down - but for most, that **** aint happening.

I think a lot of male-to-female Trans get afflicted with dysphoria due to the internet. Fem guys who see the power that women (or successful passing Trans) wield. Rather than try to hack it out in life on hard mode as an effeminate guy struggling to be masculine, they convince themselves and rationalize being trans to the point of delusion and self-inflicted dysphoria. A lot of times this comes from being bullied in school for being a fem guy - and so rather than struggle to "become a man" in the face of bullying or ostracism, they just completely embrace being effeminate all the way to the point of being Trans. Sexual abuse as a kid can often result in this too in one way or another.

The smallest minority in the Trans community are the people who will never, EVER announce they are Trans - they will erase everything on social media or their past that ever suggested they were another sex or that they are Trans. They are absolutely not part of the "Trans community" and only want to live their lives in peace as the other sex and so never declare themselves as anything but the other sex. Most often these are Female-to-male Trans. Why? Because go figure thanks to current social dynamics and contrary to what SJWs would have you believe, living life as a guy just aint quite as easy as being a 5/10 female. The only ones who do it most of the time are those who are absolutely serious and actually do identify as the other sex. Either that or the high levels of Test they start taking makes them a lot more rational, lol...

In before I'm a ******* - welp guess it's too late for that.
    Why Insurance Does Not Make You Safe:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238521&p=1315783491&viewfull=1#post1315783491

On The Difference Between "Insurance" and "Medical Welfare":
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167993793&p=1373896163&viewfull=1#post1373896163

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    I like Ls, hate Gs, B's are Ok, But I FUKING DESPISE Ts they MAKE ME SICK
    Really archaic mindset. Why so hateful and evil?

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bs are the worst, like make up your mind already... I admire commitment, nothing says committed like chopping your dink/tits off. They might be nuts, but that level of go big or go home has to count for something.

QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000) QuitYourCrying is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are either gay or you aren't.

I have no sympathy for "bi" people and don't consider them a "minority" or worthy of special protections under the law. You are literally choosing to have gay sex in that case.

And **** off with this "gender-fluid" or "non-binary" ****. That is just mental illness.

PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PotatoLane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post
    You are either gay or you aren't.

I have no sympathy for "bi" people and don't consider them a "minority" or worthy of special protections under the law. You are literally choosing to have gay sex in that case.

And **** off with this "gender-fluid" or "non-binary" ****. That is just mental illness.
    I've always been ok with the LGBT community getting what they want but then some started saying ****philia/searching out child prions shouldn't be illegal for similar mental/identification reasons.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No problem with Ls, Gs or Bs. Ts shouldn't be included in the same grouping, and I don't believe it's a real thing.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys know that Transgender is physiological right? Pretty sure there are a small percentage of women born with testicles and men born with inverted peni.

I think you guys confuse transgender with the sex change operations. That isn't always the case.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't bother me at all. Live and let live unless you are hurting someone else.

I don't understand why they want the government to force someone to make them a cake, though. If they discriminate against gay weddings, I'd worry about them spitting in it. I'd want to know up front if they don't like me so I could go to a different bakery.

I think people with female junk should use the women's bathroom, and those with male junk should use the men's room.

Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    You guys know that Transgender is physiological right? Pretty sure there are a small percentage of women born with testicles and men born with inverted peni.

I think you guys confuse transgender with the sex change operations. That isn't always the case.
    If you're in so much mental anguish that cutting your dick off or having a dink made our of your arm skin will help you feel better you can be whatever you want as long as your aren't hurting anyone.

Originally Posted by C Project View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3z652fblO0

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The govt should not restrict two free individuals from making a decision to get married/be tax partners. The sanctity of marriage is not under the legislation of the govt, but to the eyes of whatever God you follow. So leave them alone and let them live their lives.
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

Glutes tighter than ur gf AngelKing1992's Avatar
    AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AngelKing1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    Still not understanding why being opposed to gay marriage has anything to do with civil rights...

Also, thanks for the negs alt-mod account.
    are you stupid or just trolling me?
    i literally just spelled it out for you. MARRIAGE in and of itself is no longer a private institution. It is a LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT HAS CIVIL LIBERTIES ATTACHED TO IT. The gov should have left it a private thing, where churches can decide who they want to marry. BUT the gov did not do that and thus, they are restricting those specific rights from a portion of the population. HAVEN'T YOU EVEN SEEN I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY!?!??!? jesus christ, you religious people are so caught up in your dogma that you can't think rationally, or just oppose it all together.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't care..
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mind gays, they're mostly great people. Trannies are sick in the head though, it's disgusting. Gays and Transgender shouldn't be used in the same acronym

Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    They don't bother me at all. Live and let live unless you are hurting someone else.

I don't understand why they want the government to force someone to make them a cake, though. If they discriminate against gay weddings, I'd worry about them spitting in it. I'd want to know up front if they don't like me so I could go to a different bakery.

I think people with female junk should use the women's bathroom, and those with male junk should use the men's room.
    I agree with you on the wedding cake issue. However, it can be a slippery slope. Once you start allowing one kind of discrimination against a certain group, it opens the door to other types of discrimination.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I leave them alone and wish they would just live their lives and keep their private lives private.
    But they don't.
    I don't HAVE to accept anything, and I don't care if people don't accept me. But when a person tries to force me to accept, I get angry.

They tried all the regular ways to get gay marriage passed. At the ballot box.
    They lost every time.

So they went to the courts to force it through the bench. I have a HUGE problem with that. HUGE

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ge_Tech View Post
    I agree with you on the wedding cake issue. However, it can be a slippery slope. Once you start allowing one kind of discrimination against a certain group, it opens the door to other types of discrimination.
    Discrimination is not a crime. Freedom of association. Life is all about discrimination. We make choices every day and we cannot say yes to everything.
    That's life. It isn't always perfect, but when you try to control it, you cause may more problems.
    I think that is the core of why Mr Trump got elected.
    People got tired of all the lunacy.
    Some things are right. Some things are wrong. You know as well as I, no matter how you try to spin it or change it.

Those jerks who sued about the cake could have gone to many other places to get a cake and the ones who refused even told them a bunch of great places they could have gone.

I've been told to leave places before. I've been refused service. I've been told NO.
    Deal With It

If you don't want me to punish you for your choices, then DON'T try to punish me for mine. There is no slippery slope here. They were pure D wrong.